Indikar sezona 2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
700 replies to this topic

#301 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:38

Odgledah samo prvu trecinu pa mi nije jasno sta je bilo sa Kastronevesom, on je vodio nakon prve runde pit-stopova?

#302 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:04

Odgledah samo prvu trecinu pa mi nije jasno sta je bilo sa Kastronevesom, on je vodio nakon prve runde pit-stopova?

Gume - ovde su crvene (meke) u izrazitoj prednosti u odnosu na crne, traju otprilike isto a brze su za 1,5 sekundi po krugu. Kastroneves je izbio u vodjstvo dok je on bio na crvenim a Pauer na crnim gumama, dok su obojica bili na crvenim Pauer je bio za mrvicu brzi, posle u zadnjem stintu kad je Kastroneves uzeo crne potonuo je u poretku. Bio je dobar duel izmedju njega i Diksona kroz nekoliko krivina tocak uz tocak, RHR ga dunuo na pravcu start-cilj, a Pazeno krug-dva pred kraj, deluje mi da ovo Kastroneves nije ni pokusao da brani.

#303 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 17:14

#304 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 23:23

Aktuelni sampion Indikar serije Simon Pazeno danas puni 33 godine - cestitamo! :)

#305 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 15:25

Harding Rejsing, novi tim koji debituje na ovogodisnjem Indi 500 sa Gabijem Cavesom za volanom bolida #88, najavljuje nastupe i na Pokonu i Teksasu (preostala dva superovala u ovoj sezoni). Za dogodine planiraju kompletnu sezonu.

#306 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 16:59

Kompletan snimak trke za VN Indijanapolisa od prosle subote:

#307 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 19:39

INDYCAR has released the “NEXT” concept images of the car that will be used by all Verizon IndyCar Series competitors in 2018.

The newest images give more definition to the sleek and bold look of the universal aerodynamic bodywork kit that will fit to the current Dallara IR-12 chassis in 2018. The supplier of the universal kit has yet to be finalized, but the kit has been reverse-designed to start with a look of past Indy car favorites while also incorporating the latest technological and safety advancements.

INDYCAR, sanctioning body for the premier North American open-wheel racing series, is on target to begin testing the car by mid-summer. Verizon IndyCar Series teams will still choose between Chevrolet and Honda engines for competition in 2018. As with the current aero kits provided by Chevrolet and Honda through the end of this season, the universal car will come in two configurations: one for superspeedway ovals and the other for street courses, road courses and short ovals.

Check the photos below to compare the superspeedway configuration (first photo below) with the road course/short oval configuration (second photo below).

0524-Render11.jpg?h=auto&la=en&vs=1&d=20

0524-Render01.jpg?la=en&vs=1&d=20170524T

http://www.indycar.c...car-images-2018

#308 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 19:57

Brz si, Alene! :)

Jos slika:

05-24-New-2018-Car-Renderings-Phase3-Roa

0524-Render02.jpg

0524-Render03.jpg

0524-Render08.jpg

0524-Render09.jpg

#309 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 16:48

IndyCar CEO Mark Miles and competition president Jay Frye continue to court a third auto manufacturer to join Chevy and Honda as official engine suppliers. The move to attractive new universal bodywork in 2018, which could reduce the annual expenditure for each manufacturer by $10 million or more, was done to improve the odds of expanding its engine supplier pool.

The next step in the engagement process is to put the Dallara DW12 chassis through its paces in testing later this summer with the new 2018 bodywork in place to give interested manufacturers a close-up look at the product IndyCar is offering.

From Frye's perspective, additional manufacturers will want to see the aesthetically pleasing machines run in anger before moving the conversation toward possible future participation in the series.

"There's always a lot of talk, but then they say, 'You have to show me. Show me what you're going to do. Show me what you've done,'" he told RACER.

IndyCar has taken an inclusive approach to the 2018 bodywork redesign by inviting styling input from inside the paddock with its engine and tire suppliers, and by bringing in auto manufacturers that have expressed some form of interest behind closed doors. There's no guarantee those brands will join IndyCar in the years ahead, but it's a smart strategy nonetheless.

"We had other OEMs that aren't currently in the sport part of that [universal bodywork styling] process," Frye said. "And there's other manufacturers that are aware of what we're doing, who are part of the process of what we're doing."

Of the recent manufacturers said to be looking into IndyCar programs, the name of Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini was whispered on a regular basis. The Volkswagen Audi Group property is believed to have expressed similar overtures toward IMSA and its new Daytona Prototype internationals, and if one or the other were to happen, the latest conjecture has Lamborghini leaning more toward a DPi program than an open-wheel venture.

Time will tell if IndyCar's manufacturer-friendly approach will snare a third manufacturer. Frye is thankful for all those who've shaped the 2018 bodywork and says inviting some of the interested brands to see the car run in private could be in the works.

"We'll make sure that they're aware of what we're doing," he said. "We appreciate their input to get us to where we're at. They were part of the process, too, so hopefully it's a proud moment for all of us. Again, the teams have been spectacular. Chevy, Honda, and Firestone, everybody's pitched in on this project. This is our car. This is the series' car. We've come up with this together.

"We always have to do what we say we're going to do, particularly with the [manufacturers] we're talking to, and I think that we're showing that's the case. Once this car gets on the track, once we get rolling, they'll see for themselves where we're going."

#310 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 18:33

Bordeove prognoze su bolje nego sto se ocekivalo, moguc povratak i pre kraja ove sezone:

One day after being released from the hospital to begin rehabilitation for injuries stemming from a crash at Indianapolis, Sebastien Bourdais' doctors have provided a general timeline for the Frenchman's recovery.

"Sebastien is progressing amazingly fast for having pelvis and hip fractures, and considering the severity of the crash," said IndyCar medical consultant and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Kevin Scheid. "He is walking with crutches, in good spirits and feeling good.

"We expect the fractures to heal in around eight weeks and he should be able to start putting weight on the right leg then. Until that time, he can work on rehabilitating his upper body, core strength and range of motion in the hip."

The Dale Coyne Racing driver, who will have James Davison step in and attempt to fill his shoes on Sunday in the No. 18 Honda, is targeting a return before the season finale in September at Sonoma Raceway.

"I'm obviously really happy to be up on my feet and feeling pretty good about being able to walk on crutches," Bourdais said. "I'm really thankful to all the people at IU Health Methodist and the Holmatro Safety Team, everybody at IndyCar and my team, Dale Coyne Racing, for helping me achieve that so early after the crash.

"It's going to be a bit of a long road ahead," he added. "I still have six weeks before I can put weight on my right leg and put my foot on the ground, but after that it should be pretty smooth sailing. I'm really looking forward to the day I can get back in the car, and hopefully that will be before the end of the season. I look forward to seeing you guys at the track."

#311 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 15:37

Ovog vikenda se vozi dabl-heder u Detroitu, 7. i 8. trka ovogodisnjeg Indikar sampionata u subotu 3. i nedelju 4. juna.

618970602_1280x720.jpg

Nakon psihoticnog Indi 500 - da li zbog medijske halabuke nastale Alonsovim ucescem, ili iz nekog drugog razloga, ali u nedelju su svi vozili kao poludeli - sledi nam trka na jednoj od "redovnih" staza, na ostrvu Bel Ajl izmedju Detroita i kanadskog Vindzora. Staza svojim karakterom (a i podlogom podloznom raspadanju) mnogo podseca na jos jednu "ostrvsku" stazu, onu u Montrealu gde se nedelju dana kasnije vozi VN Kanade.

track-map-large-20170508.jpg

Trke se na ovoj stazi voze od 1992 (sa pauzama 2002-2006 i 2009-2011), najvise pobeda ima Kastroneves 3, a od aktivnih vozaca ovde su jos pobedjivali i Borde i Pauer po dvaput, Kanan, Dikson (koji drzi i rekord staze ovde), Pazeno i Munjoz. Borde ce propustiti trku nakon povrede u kvalifikacijama za Indi, dok ce Dikson dobiti novu sasiju jer je svoju primarnu unistio u udesu sa Hauardom. Pored standardnih 21 startera, ovaj vikend vozice i Oriol Servija u bolidu #16 Rehol-Leterman-Lanigan tima. Jos uvek nije potvrdjeno ko ce menjati Bordea u Dejl Kojn Rejsing #18, ali ocekuje se da ce sansa biti ponovo pruzena Dzejmsu Dejvisonu.

Satnica vikenda ovde: http://digbza2f4g9qo...20170527T120118

(dodati 6 sati za vremena po srednjeevropskom).

#312 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 14:40

Dale Coyne says he's been swamped with calls about taking Sebastien Bourdais' seat for the interim but RACER has learned that ex-Formula 1 driver Esteban Gutierrez and James Davison are the leading candidates.

"I've had at least 30 drivers call," said Coyne on Tuesday morning. "I don't have any other comment than that but Davison is a candidate, certainly."

The next race is a doubleheader this weekend at Detroit on the streets of Belle Isle and Coyne said "ideally" Bourdais' replacement will be able to drive ovals and road races. Gutierrez has never run an oval and Davison charged from last to third at Indy last Sunday and also led two laps before crashing on Lap 183.

After four years with Sauber (2011-'14) and one year with Gene Haas (2016), Gutierrez has been competing in the Formula E series where he currently ranks 18th. In 59 F1 starts, the 25-year-old Mexican had one fast lap, no podiums and a best finish of seventh.

Bourdais, the early-season points leader of the Verizon IndyCar series following his victory in the opener at St. Pete and second at Long Beach, suffered a fractured pelvis and right hip in a devastating crash during qualifying on May 20 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The 38-year-old Frenchman's rehab is going well and he's planning to be back for Sonoma on Sept. 17.

#313 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 14:41

Servija ima novog sponzora za Detroit:

honda2.jpg

#314 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 15:23

Gutijerez zvanicno potvrdjen u DCR #18 za Detroit dabl-heder:

Dale Coyne Racing announced today that Esteban Gutierrez, the 25-year-old Mexican who competed in three Formula One seasons and was a test driver in three others, will replace the injured Sebastien Bourdais in the No. 18 Sonny’s BBQ Honda for this week’s Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix presented by Lear doubleheader race weekend.

#315 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 18:11

Pazenove boje za Detroit:

DBLVg6QUAAEKVIS.jpg