VN Belgije 2016

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 15:10

Letnja pauza u F1 sampionatu se polako blizi kraju, sledeceg vikenda je na redu trka na Spa!

LogoF11.png

1421422271159.png

Nakon trke na Hokenhajmu, Luis Hamilton se odlepio od Rozberga i sada vodi sa 19 poena prednosti, s tim da ce do kraja trke zbog ranijih kvarova i prekorednih izmena motora sigurno morati da odradi barem jednu kaznu, jer mu sadasnja zaliha preostalih motora nece biti dovoljna za do kraja sezone. Spekulise se da bi vec ovde na Spa on mogao da uzme cak dva nova motora (i tako ih ubaci u rotaciju do kraja sezone bez da bude dalje kaznjavan) i startuje sa zacelja, jer se ovde za razliku od vecine preostalih staza moze preticati, pa bi on sa superiornim Mercedesovim bolidom mogao da dodje do bodova i minimizuje ukupan gubitak. No to je sve u domenu teorije.

Ono sto nije teorija vec dobro znana cinjenica, je smena u Manoru. Umesto drzavno stipendiranog Harianta (kome je indonezanska drzavna naftna kompanija uplatila samo polovinu od obecanih 15 miliona dolara za sezonu u F1) od ove trke gledacemo jos jednog talentovanog omladinca Mercedesa, lidera aktuelnog DTM sampionata, Estebana Okona. Bice vrlo zanimljivo videti gde su on i Verlajn u direknom medjusobnom poredjenju, mada Verlajn ima prednost veceg iskustva u F1 bolidu jer je vozio od pocetka ove sezone, dok je Okon dobijao priliku na kasicicu kao tester u Renou tokom FP1.

U poretku konstruktora, Mercedes je i dalje neprikosnoven ali je zanimljiva borba za drugo mesto gde je Red Bul pretekao na pocetku sezone favorizovani Ferari. Zimska testiranja su puno obecavala za ekipu iz Maranela i delovalo je cak da bi oni ove godine mogli da se nose sa Mercedesom skoro pa na ravnoj nozi (ako ne bas i u kvalifikacijama, ono makar prema prikazanom tempu u trkama) ali je njihov razvoj nenadano izgubio korak, a ni skorasnji kadrovski lomovi i odlazak Alisona sigurno da nece puno pomoci. U medjuvremenu, Red Bul je nacinio veliki korak napred i sada su oni najblizi takmac Mercedesu kako u trkama tako i u kvalifikacijama. Iza njih, vodi se velika borba za cetvrtu poziciju izmedju posustalog Vilijamsa i Fors Indije, gde se na mahove umesaju i Toro Roso i vaskrsli Meklaren kome je Honda konacno isporucila nesto sto se moze nazvati motorom. Dosta timova je vec prestalo sa razvojem za ovu sezonu, ili ga polako zaustavljaju, zbog velikih promena u pravilima za narednu godinu, pa ostaje da vidimo kako ce se to sve ocrtati na konacni poredak u sampionatu.

A evo kako su vozaci birali od ponudjenih setova guma za ovu trku:

f1-belgian-gp-2016-selected-pirelli-sets

#2 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 15:50

Potvrdjeno - Hamilton nece u Spa raditi kaznu zbog zamena motora, nego u Monci:

It has been decided that Lewis Hamilton will slide down the grid at Monza.

The reigning world champion extended his lead in the 2016 standings recently, but insisted he still doesn't feel like the true leader because he is running short on engines.

"It's still not enough because I'm not a race win ahead yet," he said. "I hope I'll be able to get a race win ahead and then I'll feel like I am ahead."

He will get the chance to do just that at Spa this weekend, before taking a fresh Mercedes engine and a subsequent grid penalty at Monza a week later, according to Russia's Sportbox.

"Why Monza? Because we want to minimise the impact of the penalty and it's easier to overtake there," said team boss Toto Wolff.

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 18:46

Ferstapenomanija u punom jeku:

The race promoter is heralding almost unprecedented interest in this weekend's Belgian grand prix.

Andre Mas, organiser of the fabled Spa-Francorchamps race, told La Derniere Heure newspaper that he is delighted with ticket sales as F1 emerges from its summer break.

The ticket boost for 2016 is almost certainly due to the popularity and form of F1 teen sensation Max Verstappen, who is Dutch but was actually born in Hasselt, Belgium, just an hour's drive from Spa.

"70,000 tickets have already been sold," Mas told the French-language Belgian newspaper.

"I have not seen it since 2001, 2002. And I'm talking about actual numbers - three-day tickets. It's not like some other large events on which I worked for some years where there was a great difference between the actual number of tickets sold and the official figures," he added.

La Derniere Heure said general admission tickets are still being sold for the race weekend, increasing spectator numbers even more to at least 75,000.

#4 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 20:00

Mozda ipak kazna za Hamiltona ovde, a ne u Monci?

Mercedes has revealed world championship leader Lewis Hamilton is "likely" to face penalties this weekend at Spa.

We reported earlier that the British driver was in fact more likely to take his unscheduled sixth engine - and therefore a grid penalty - at Monza, where it is even easier to overtake.

But Mercedes said on Wednesday that the penalties are "likely" at Spa-Francorchamps, with confirmation "expected tomorrow".

And British newspapers said Hamilton could actually move not 10 places down the grid at Spa but a full 20, as Mercedes uses the opportunity to 'double up' with two engine changes to get Hamilton through the remaining 9 races of 2016.

Meanwhile, a Mercedes spokesman told us reports that Nico Rosberg will test the 'halo' device on his Mercedes in Spa practice on Friday are correct.

It comes after F1 race director Charlie Whiting said he wants every driver on the grid to test the cockpit protection in the coming months.

"What we are looking to do is make it clear that every driver has to try it for a whole free practice session during the course of this year," he said.

"That would give us a proper way of going forward, to make sure that we don't get caught out by something that is very hard to change back," added Whiting.

Rosberg's run on Friday will be particularly interesting, with many fearing an unique corner like Eau Rouge could raise new visibility issues with the halo device.

#5 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 21:14

Lakse je obilaziti u Belgiji nego u Monci i to znacajno. Ako je Mecka u snazi sa 11-12 mesta popece se do podijuma, sa zacelja do nekog 5-6 mesta, dok u Monci tesko da bi uzeo vise 4-6 poena, sem ako ne bi napravio neki bas lud skok u prvom krugu, bar 5-6 mesta. Bio sam ubedjen da troluju iz ercedsa kad su objavili da ce izabrati Moncu.

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 15:07

Sunny conditions greeted the teams at Spa today ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix but cooler conditions and a chance of rain are expected over the coming days.

While much of Europe is enjoying warm conditions at the tail end of summer an approaching low pressure system from the Atlantic will bring cooler weather to Belgium during the upcoming race weekend.

Current weather models indicate Spa will not experience the worst of this until some time after the chequered flag falls on Sunday evening. But of course all forecasts can be subject to change.

As things stand Friday should be another bright and Sunday day for practice with temperatures nudging close to 30C. That’s around 5C warmer than we saw at any point last year.

Saturday’s weather will be similar, though the approaching cooler air will bring more cloud cover with it, particularly in the afternoon.

Race is currently expected to be a repeat of Saturday: sunny and up to 28C in the morning up until race start time, after which conditions will get cloudier and some light showers are possible. But keep an eye on the weather updates over the next few days to find out whether Spa will serve up another of its famed mid-race showers.

Pa i ne bi imalo smisla da ceo trkacki vikend u Belgiji bude suv... :)

#7 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 16:28

Gledacemo u krave kao i obicno :D

Edited by Hertzog, 25 August 2016 - 16:28.

#8 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 17:17

Attached File  FB_IMG_1472141810172.jpg   49.87KB   8 downloads

#9 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 18:31

Trne jel' ides? HAM kazna +20, ROS je vuna, idemo King of Ardens!!

#10 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 19:02

Trne jel' ides? HAM kazna +20, ROS je vuna, idemo King of Ardens!!

Idem...na voznju i bbq sa vojnim veteranima.

Kad se nekad dogovori neki 4um vikend sa trkom, eto me.

#11 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 19:06

- "Track limit" senzori su instalirani na Radilonu (Krivina 4) i Blanšimonu (Krivine 16 i 17)

- Rikjardo, Rozberg, Sainc i Hulkenberg će isprobati halo zaštitu tokom sutrašnjeg treninga

CquJRKTWIAAf1Ni.jpg

Cqt3_qQXgAA6aDY.jpg

CqsnN7VWYAA5T3m.jpg

- Mercedes donosi već viđenu verziju zakrivljenog zadnjeg krila sa slabim prijanjanjem

CqspTZWWcAAXWAM.jpg

- Pireli će testirati novu komponentu guma koja poseduje ojačanje na bokovima te teoretski bi pravila manje klikerčića.

- Zauber konačno donosi poboljšanja aerodinamike, novo prednje krilo i nos

CqovwLEWAAE62o9.jpg

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 25 August 2016 - 19:21.

#12 Powderfinger

Powderfinger
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 20:05

- Rikjardo, Rozberg, Sainc i Hulkenberg će isprobati halo zaštitu tokom sutrašnjeg treninga

Ricciardo pronounces his name 'Ricardo' instead of the Italian pronunciation 'Rit-char-do', saying that is how his family pronounces it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gftV_rjLvVo

#13 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 21:16

Idem...na voznju i bbq sa vojnim veteranima. Kad se nekad dogovori neki 4um vikend sa trkom, eto me.

Idem i ja na vožnju.... kući sa mora u nedelju, poslednji vikend raspusta, biće veselo...

#14 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:05

Hamilton ce u Spa startovati sa +15 pozicija u odnosu na kvalifikacije:

Lewis Hamilton will start no higher than 16th in this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix as he will take a 15-place grid penalty, Mercedes has confirmed.

Hamilton will use his sixth MGU-H and sixth turbocharger, taking him beyond the five he is allowed to use in a season without penalty.

Mercedes announced both drivers will have complete new power units this weekend. Hamilton will use his fourth engine and MGU-K.

Nico Rosberg, who has not had to change as many power unit components so far this season, will use his fourth engine, MGU-K, MGU-H and turbocharger.

Marcus Ericsson will also use his sixth turbocharger and receive a ten-place penalty.

The Ferrari pair will use new MGU-Ks this weekend and the McLaren drivers have complete new power units, but not have incurred any penalties.

Ukupno stanje sa potrosenim komponentama motora do sada (5 je dozvoljeni limit):

Untitled-1.gif

#15 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:32

Missim, prvi trening nista ne znaci, ali lepo je videti KofA 0,65s ispred RBR. Ocon dobro za pocetak, Radoje, dzabe ste krecili izgleda.