• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#106 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:42

Radovanje Wolfa sve govori, niko uzmi pare i pakuj kofere

Tako je. CEO je za Hamiltona, NEO je za Rosberga.

#107 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:54

Rosberg ceo vikend ubedljivo brzi od Hamiltona i da mu nije stradao bolid u subotu lagano bi pobedio. Tim je bio kriv sto je dobio kaznu, pa iako srecno, svakako je pravedno sto se u trci nasao ispred Luisa, e sad sto to nijeuspeo da zadrzi, jbg.

Meni je zao Kimija, sto nije uspeo da se vrati ispred Red Bula na stazu posle pita, da jeste juce bi on pio sampanjac.

I to se slažem. Rosberg je odlično odvozio utrku.

Hamilton je na kraju bio srečniji. Da je tamo bio zid ili šljunak, prikočio bi. (I Rosberg nekoliko krugova prije isto). 

Da je bilo obrnuto, opet bi bilo kukumavčenje, "Nico hit me, Nico hit me". 

Nakon Monte Carla, bilo je Rosberg gotov, raspad sistema, Hamilton če da ga sredi bez po muke.

Došao Baku, Hamilton imao raspad sistema zbog sopstvene gluposti i božjeg kompleksa.

Sada opet. Rosberg dobija po ušima u Silverstonu i raspad sistema. Možda. Videčemo.

Nisam navijač Rosberga ali Hamiltona ne mogu da smislim. Ne bi nikad to pogodili, jelte  :ss:

#108 Hamilton

Hamilton
  • Members
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:59

Obicno najboljeg mnogi ne mogu da smisle.

Lewise, samo u kost, jako i do kraja...i naribaj mehanicare i ostale papane za ono extra vreme u pitu.

#109 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:43

Jedni su navijači najboljih, drugi navijaju za lošijeg, za under-doga.

Senna, Schumaher, Alonso, Vettel, Hamilton, a u budučnosti Verstapen. Ja ču u budučnosti verovatno za Sainza. 

Hebi ga, neki volimo da patimo  :kece:

#110 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 16:29

Jos neko ko misli da Niko ovo uzima na kraju sezone?

#111 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 20:34

Lewis Hamilton has urged Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff not to impose team orders following his latest incident with team-mate and Formula 1 title rival Nico Rosberg in Austria.

Wolff is seriously considering such an option in the wake of his errant drivers colliding for the second time in five grands prix, with a decision due this week ahead of Silverstone.

Rosberg was blamed by the stewards for the Red Bull Ring clash, which happened as Hamilton passed him for the race lead around the outside on the final lap.

Naturally, Hamilton hopes Wolff stops short of imposing team orders.

Asked whether his heart would sink if they were introduced, he replied: "I wouldn't say my heart sinks. It takes a lot to get my heart to sink, but yeah, I want to race. I grew up wanting to race, racing the best, and being the best, by outdriving another individual."

Referring to Ferrari's imposition of team orders when Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello were teammates, Hamilton added: "I saw a a replay of Michael and Barrichello years ago, and I was disappointed back then as a fan. We never want team orders like that to happen.

"The great thing is Toto and Niki [Lauda] have been great these past three years and allowed us to race. That's what racing is about. It's not always going to be perfect, but that's motor racing. Every engineer and mechanic has been through all the different categories and seen the good and the bad. They know these things can happen.

"We're driving at over 200mph. You expect us to drive around and never have a problem? I doubt it. So I hope that it doesn't change and I hope we can continue to race. That's just my honest opinion from my love of this sport."

Rosberg made clear he would be willing to accept team instructions if Mercedes felt it necessary.

"Toto and Paddy [Lowe] are extremely competent people, and that's in their hands," said Rosberg. "If they feel that's the way to go then I would accept it. That's it. It's not in my control."

#112 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 20:35

Manor racing director Dave Ryan believes the team has shown it is a serious Formula 1 competitor and not just making up the numbers with its Austrian Grand Prix performance.

For only the second time in the team's 124-race history it claimed a top-10 place, with Pascal Wehrlein securing 10th on the last lap after a brake failure sent Force India's Sergio Perez crashing out.

Although fortuitous, it was still a case of being in the right place at the right time, and a reward for the hard work of the team and Wehrlein after he qualified 12th and knocked on the door of the top 10 for most of the race.

Asked what the point means for the team, Ryan told Autosport: "It could mean a lot of things, but the most important is it just puts a sign down that we are a serious, professional team.

"We've been called all sorts of things over the years, but we're here to compete and we're here to try and improve race on race, and we're doing that. We're a very small team that came into this season trying to get organized and trying to put routines in place and understand what it means to be a top team.

"We're getting there. We've got a long way to go, but we're getting there.

"It's a great return on the effort that everyone's putting into it, particularly when you consider the team has changed a lot. Everything about it's changed, and it's changing race by race. We're starting to get more on top of things. The guys are realizing anything's possible, it's just hard work."

For Manor, the point could prove financially crucial as it may yet reach 10th place required in the constructors' championship ahead of the currently point-less Sauber and collect a sizeable share of the prize pot.

Ryan is urging the team to savor the moment, but not to rest on any laurels.

"For sure it puts a mark down," he added. "We've got a point, but a point's not good enough going forward. We've got to look at what's beyond that.

"We're enjoying the moment, but it's all about turning up at Silverstone in a couple of days' time and doing the

#113 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 00:23

The controversial last-lap collision between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg was caught on camera by a fan at the Red Bull Ring.

Hamilton tried to pass him race-leading team mate on the outside of turn two only for Rosberg to run wide into his team mate. The contact broke Rosberg’s front wing and left him to collect fourth place while Hamilton clinched the victory.

“It was disappointing to lose the race like that,” said Rosberg. “It got quite difficult on the final few laps as I had to manage my brakes and I was confident that I could bring the victory home.”

“I had the inside line and we both went into the corner a bit long. I was surprised that Lewis turned in and it ultimately meant that we came together – that’s how the sport goes sometimes but it’s really difficult to lose the race in that way.”

The Austrian Grand Prix stewards ruled Rosberg was responsible for the collision but the ten-second penalty they gave him allowed him to keep his fourth place.

Ovde se jos bolje vidi, Niko nije ni pokusao da skrene. Problem s kocnicama my ass! :-1:

#114 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 21:25

Jos neko ko misli da Niko ovo uzima na kraju sezone?

Iskreno, ja mislim da Niko uzima 100%. Nesto imam utisak da Luis nece docekati kraj sezone u tom Mercedesu.

#115 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 21:28

Mnogo brljavi Luis. Mislio sam da ce do sada vec slomiti Nika, ali se to prilicno rasteglo...bice cupavo...

#116 Hamilton

Hamilton
  • Members
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 21:34

Lewis uzima, naravno.

#117 Hedon

Hedon
  • Members
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 14:20

Pirelli's analysis of Vettel's tyre exploded in Austria: "Issue appears to be caused by an item of debris"

#118 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 13:04

radio-transkript:

http://www.f1fanatic...dio-transcript/