Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Manor 2016


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,998 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:30

dcd9b149-8b53-4265-93c3-427529f2d885_800


  • 3

#2 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:51

Konacno malo drugacijih boja.


  • 0

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 17:51

untitled-5.jpg


  • 2

#4 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 19:14

Meni cak i ovaj bolid izgleda fenomenalno. :D


  • 0

#5 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 16:16

Koji transfer blama, evo mene je sramota kako se Kampos nalupetao:

 

 

Rio Haryanto's former boss has hit back at suggestions the Indonesian is a straightforward F1 'pay driver'.

 

A common analysis is that while the Mercedes-backed Pascal Wehrlein is effectively at Manor on merit, it is Indonesian Haryanto's state-fuelled dollars that are powering his own 2016 debut.

 

But driving for former F1 driver Adrian Campos' GP2 team last year, Haryanto finished fourth overall and beat eventual champion Stoffel Vandoorne in a couple of notable races.

 

"He is a guy who has measured himself against Vandoorne and beaten him twice," Campos told Spain's El Confidencial newspaper.

 

"Vandoorne is one of a kind; everyone in this world accepts that the Belgian is something else. But Rio is on the only one that beat him in a fight head to head."

 

So Campos says it is wrong to simply surmise that the Indonesian government is powering Haryanto's rise to F1.

 

"He comes with the support of a sponsor, but he's not a pay-driver. Maldonado is, but not Rio," said Campos.


  • 0

#6 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:55

Konj :lol+:
  • 0

#7 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:53

Magarac, magarac, njake previse


  • 0

#8 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:20

A summary judgment has been issued after Marussia claimed Manor Grand Prix Racing infringed its trademark by using its name during the 2015 Formula 1 season.

In legal documents, the claim stated Marussia licensed the trademark to Manor to use as its Formula 1 team and chassis name, but that the license came to an end on Dec. 31, 2014. It added Manor continued to use "Marussia" as the name of its Formula 1 team and chassis for 2015 after the outfit was saved from bankruptcy administration.

If Manor changed its chassis name from Marussia without consent from F1's commercial rights holder, it would lose entitlement to prize money based on previous seasons.

Manor has defended the claim on five grounds, firstly suggesting Marussia "impliedly consented" to the use of the trademark. It added Marussia estopped – in other words "is barred" – from asserting its rights as owner of the trademark. Third, it said the use of the trademark did not give rise to any "likelihood of confusion" on the part of the relevant public for the purpose of Article 9.1 (b) of the Community Trademark Regulation.

Manor added the trademark does not have "a reputation in the community" for the purpose of Article 9.1 © of the aforementioned regulation.

In the fifth and final defense, it said its use of the trademark constituted use of its own name "in accordance with honest practices" for the purpose of Article 12 of the regulation.

In conclusion, the judge said Manor has "no real prospect" of proving that its use of the claimant's trademark was with the claimant's consent. He concluded the estoppel defense is not available to Manor, and that it is "improbable" the trademark defences under Article 9 and Article 12 would succeed.

The judge added there is power to make a conditional order requiring the defendant to provide security if it wishes to pursue those defenses. If Manor follows the path, security of £1.75 million [$2.5m] must be provided.

Manor must now decide whether it wants to pursue defenses three, four and five. It may also decide to appeal the summary judgment on defenses one and two. The team described Marussia's claims as "speculative."

"Marussia put the company [the F1 team] into administration in 2014," a spokesperson told Autosport. "We made an offer to acquire the team, including the chassis, which they readily accepted, perhaps assuming we would not be able to get the team up and running again. Now that we have, they have launched these speculative claims."

The document also stated the claimant has brought a claim of "passing off" but that is not the subject of this summary judgment.

It also stated the defendant has a pending application to plead a counterclaim for £520,000 [$748,000] not paid under the Team Partner Agreement.


  • 0

#9 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 17:31

Maldonado umesto Harianta u Manoru nakon Madjarske?
 

Rio Haryanto's mother has admitted the Indonesian rookie is currently lacking the money he needs to complete the second half of the 2016 season.

Reports have suggested that while the 23-year-old is backed by the Indonesian government and Pertamina, the state-owned oil company, he could still be replaced by Manor after July's Hungarian grand prix.

"We are striving to find a sponsor to cover the remaining amount of 7.5 million euros," Rio's mother, Indah Pennywati, told the Indonesian national news agency Antara.

Rumours have linked former Williams and Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado with the seat for the second half of the season, but Pennywati insisted: "We are doing our best to find a sponsor."

In fact, she said that even though a deadline for Haryanto to secure the funds has already passed, Manor is willing to wait a bit longer for the money.

"That is the only thing they ask from us, really," said Pennywati.


  • 0

#10 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 17:39

Maldonado umesto Harianta u Manoru nakon Madjarske?
 

 

'De su mu pare?


  • 0

#11 Hedon

Hedon
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 20:15

odrekao se narod 10ak% i dao mu da lupa dete aute

 

http://www.blic.rs/v...necueli/bvhv1yq


Edited by Hedon, 04 June 2016 - 20:15.

  • 0

#12 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:18

Lap time gain in Sochi, 2015-16

1. Manor, 4.294s
2. McLaren, 2.092s
3. Red Bull, 1.880s
4. Ferrari, 1.842s
5. Mercedes, 1.696s
6. Force India, 1.447s
7. Toro Rosso, 1.414s
8. Williams, 0.896s
9. Sauber, 0.305s
10. Renault, -0.160s


  • 0

#13 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 19:15

Harianto pao za slobodu, presusile pare indonezanske vlade:
 

Reports that Esteban Ocon will replace Rio Haryanto at Manor were confirmed on Wednesday morning.

France's Auto Hebdo had reported that the 19-year-old, Mercedes-backed Frenchman would make his debut at Spa after the summer break and stay for the rest of the season, after Haryanto's Indonesian backing ran out.

Now confirmed, the news means that Manor's entire race lineup is comprised of Mercedes-backed juniors, with Ocon's teammate being Pascal Wehrlein.

"Manor is just the right environment for a young driver to get his first experience of F1: a professional, small team that is on a positive upward trend and where the driver can make a real difference," said Mercedes' Toto Wolff.

Mercedes announced separately that it has replaced Ocon in the German touring car series (DTM) with Felix Rosenqvist. Ocon was just 23rd overall in the standings.

He has been attending the grands prix in 2016 as Renault's reserve driver, and has been named as a potential candidate to drive for the French works team in 2017.

"Esteban will be up against a highly rated and quick teammate, which will enable us to evaluate him in a representative environment," Renault's Cyril Abiteboul said on Wednesday.

"I hope this experience will be of great benefit for him and for Renault in the near future."


  • 0

#14 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 19:21

Ovo me bas zanima da vidim, kako će da se uporedi sa Wehrleinom. Zanimljivo je da je Haryanto vrlo cesto bio u vrhu tabela na speed trapu, Spa je silaska pista, interesuje me da vidim kako će biti. Sad shvatam da cu da vidim go qratz, jer cu biti u to vreme negde oko Maribora/Graza u stau....
  • 0

#15 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 19:27

Manor's decision to replace Rio Haryanto with Esteban Ocon for the remainder of the Formula 1 season is tantalizing in the sense we will now get to see Mercedes' top junior drivers go head-to-head in the same equipment.

Mercedes doesn't run an official junior driver program in the Red Bull mould, but the German manufacturer has supported Wehrlein's progression from promising Formula 3 driver to DTM champion to F1 prospect, and having failed to secure Max Verstappen's signature in 2014, it instead took Ocon, who beat Verstappen to that season's European F3 title.

The Frenchman won last year's GP3 championship as a Mercedes junior, and has this year graduated to the DTM, while also being loaned to the reborn Renault works F1 squad for reserve driver duties that include some free practice running.

Mercedes seems to be grooming Wehrlein and Ocon as potential candidates for the post-Lewis Hamilton/Nico Rosberg era, which will come eventually – perhaps as soon as the end of 2018 when their current contracts are up.

It doesn't have a junior team within F1 in the way Red Bull does, but by urging Manor to choose Ocon as its replacement for the out-of-cash Haryanto (in exchange for a further offset of its engine supply costs) Mercedes has effectively created its own version of Toro Rosso.

This will allow Mercedes to better evaluate the potential of its next generation, over the remainder of this season at least.

There's no doubt Wehrlein has done an excellent job so far in his rookie campaign, including scoring that crucial world championship point for Manor in Austria.

But his qualifying record against Haryanto – a rookie with less F1 testing experience and only modest success across four seasons of GP2 to his name prior to this year – has not been spectacular.

Wehrlein was beaten four times by Haryanto in qualifying, discounting that unfortunate session in China where Wehrlein crashed before setting a time in Q1.

Though it's also fair to say Wehrlein has often lacked prior circuit knowledge compared to his teammate, Mercedes probably would have expected him to be more dominant on Saturdays than he generally has been.

Haryanto readily admits qualifying is not his strongest suit, and he is not a highly rated talent in the Wehrlein/Ocon/Verstappen mould.

By placing Ocon alongside Wehrlein, Mercedes will have the chance to better assess how fast Wehrlein really is with like-for-like, same-day comparisons, in equal machinery, against a driver Mercedes rates highly.

Mercedes should then have a clearer idea of the merit of trying to move Wehrlein up the grid next season, perhaps to a vacant Force India or Williams seat.

Meanwhile Ocon has the chance to prove he is worth a proper shot at Renault, which is trying to sign Sergio Perez as its lead driver for 2017 and seems minded to make Ocon his teammate, should he continue to impress now he has this chance with Manor.

It's a convenient arrangement for all parties: Mercedes gets a chance to properly evaluate its two top junior drivers; Renault gets the chance to assess whether Ocon can be the French F1 driver it surely craves; and Manor obtains a reduction in the crippling costs of competing in F1, as well as a driver who is perhaps more likely to achieve the big results Haryanto could not.

And F1 also wins by getting the chance to see two of the brightest prospects in single-seater racing go head-to-head in the same team.


  • 0