• 1,585 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:49

Ferrari TD James Allison on the SF16-H philosophy

#17 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 15:03

Zanimljivo je da ne snimaju zadni kraj bolida, uglavnom je video fokusiran na nos i na bocni deo... ocigledno nece da otkrivaju karte kako i sta je spakovano nazad

#18 "Doc" Holliday

"Doc" Holliday
  • Members
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 19:44

Srecno lepotice :)

;)

#19 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 22:06

Ferari izgleda koristi Hasove felne.Koliko sam svatio, Has je jedini tim u karavanu koji pravi sopstvene felne.

2N8VIjr.png

#20 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 15:55

U akciji danas:

Cbu7eFUWAAArJJh.jpg

^_^

#21 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 17:47

Ferrari announce the wife of James Allison has passed away

Ferrari have announced that the wife of their technical director James Allison has died.

Father-of-three Allison rejoined the Scuderia three years ago and was appointed technical director in July 2013.

Ferrari did not disclose whether the 47-year-old would be given an extended period of leave ahead of the Bahrain GP.

The statement read: "Our colleague James Allison has suffered the sudden loss of his beloved wife Rebecca. We at Ferrari are united with him and his family during this period of profound sorrow."

http://www.skysports...as-passed-away?

#22 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 17:59

Jos meni izbacuje na tviteru vesti vezano za to, ali ja nisam povezao onako kada sam listao... :(

#23 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 13:22

F1’s governing body is looking into whether Ferrari stretched the new radio clampdown rules, according to a report in Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport.

While the new rules severely limit what can be said on the radio, the FIA’s Charlie Whiting said in Melbourne that they also apply to dashboard displays and pit boards.

“We do have a camera looking at all the pit boards, so if we see anything unusual we will ask why,” he said.

Auto Motor und Sport claimed on Wednesday that a rival team has shown the FIA a photo of a Ferrari pit board in Bahrain displaying the message “3.2-LFS6-P1″.

The report said the FIA is now looking into the matter.

#24 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 18:22

Fetel dobija novi motor za Kinu, ovaj iz Bahreina izgleda ne moze da se popravi.

#25 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 14:12

Ferrari has been cleared of wrongdoing in the wake of reports Sebastian Vettel was shown an illegal 'coded' message on his pit board in Australia.

Although it is the radio rules that have been severely limited for 2016, Charlie Whiting said recently they also apply to pit boards "so if we see anything unusual we will ask why".

Auto Motor und Sport revealed this week that a rival team showed the FIA official a photo of a Ferrari pit board in Melbourne displaying the message "3.2 - LFS6 - P1".

The report said the FIA was looking into the matter.

Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport now reports: "Having heard Ferrari's explanation, the FIA found there was no breach of the rules."

That is reportedly because the red flag stoppage caused by Fernando Alonso's crash affected the basic operation of the other cars through to the finish in Australia.

Speed Week elaborated that the actual message to Vettel, also given over the radio and approved by the FIA, was about fuel consumption calculations made by the electronic control unit in the wake of the interrupted race.

"I don't want to go into details," McLaren team boss Eric Boullier is quoted by Spain's El Confidencial, "but some cars had problems with the display, including us, so we were allowed to give information about a couple of things."

#26 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 19:22

Ferrari will bid to breathe life into its 2016 championship charge by unveiling a key engine upgrade for Russia next weekend.

Germany's Auto Bild reports that the Maranello team will trade in three of its in-season development 'tokens' following reliability problems in Australia and Bahrain and a troubled race in China.

It has left Sebastian Vettel just fourth overall in the drivers' standings, behind not only the two Mercedes but also Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo.

"Ferrari tried to argue that the changes were due to reliability only, but instead the team will have only six tokens remaining this season," the report revealed.

In comparison, Mercedes has 13 tokens left, Honda 14 and Renault an almost full complement of 25 tokens.

German Vettel said: "We have to recognise that Mercedes has done a really good job. For us, the first races were mixed but I hope we can put them under some more pressure from now on."

#27 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:07

Ferari je potrosio jos 3 tokena za Rusiju, Fetel koristi treci motor a Raikonen drugi. Ostaje im na raspolaganju jos samo 6.

#28 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:37

I doneli su novo prednje krilo.

#29 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 14:42

Ferrari must ensure the Russian Grand Prix was the lowest point of its 2016 Formula 1 championship chase, says team boss Maurizio Arrivabene.

Kimi Raikkonen finished a distant third behind the two Mercedes drivers, while Sebastian Vettel was eliminated through an accident that was not his fault. The Ferraris had been 0.7 and 1.2 seconds off the pace in qualifying.

Arrivabene refused to make excuses for Ferrari's troubles and said there can be no more mistakes. He cited the more favorable tracks at Barcelona and Monaco and the effectiveness of Ferrari's combustion upgrade, introduced at Sochi, as reasons for confidence things will improve.

"On this track, it was expected but I don't want that to happen again," said Arrivabene when asked whether he was surprised by the deficit to Mercedes. "First of all, we don't have to make any more mistakes on our side. Second, I really trust that from now on we can perform much better than we are performing now.

"Because the configuration of the tracks that are coming and because of the tokens that we spent - we are happy this is going to help us more in Spain than the track in Russia."

Arrivabene admitted Ferrari has made things harder for itself this season with its problems but he refused to give up on the team's stated aim of fighting for the championship.

Ferrari has 76 points in the constructors' championship compared to leader Mercedes on 157, while Kimi Raikkonen is best placed in the drivers' standings, 57 points off leader Nico Rosberg.

"If I had to define the championship this year, we are not the kind of team who like to win comfortably and we are looking for a big challenge," said Arrivabene of the regularity with which Ferrari has been on the back foot this year.

"OK, what's happened is part of racing, [in previous race weekends] we had a problem with the software with Sebastian and with the turbo with Kimi. But I don't think it's bad luck because nearby to these things there is always a human mistake. I prefer to have this kind of problem now rather than having it during the course of the season or later on but we need to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Concerning the championship, I don't want the team to, and the team doesn't want to, give up."

#30 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:11

Zaista sumnjam da ce im Rusija biti najgora trka u sezoni. U Monaku ocekujem da budu slabiji od Red Bula. Meni se cini da je Ferari malcice nazadovao u odnosu na proslu sezonu - potrosili 26 od 32 tokena, razlika u odnosu na Mercedes je veca nego 2015, problemi sa pozudanoscu. Raikonenu je riknuo turbo u Australiji. Fetelu ICE u Bahreinu, Fetel je imao kaznu u Rusiji zbog promene menjaca. Prosle godine u prve cetiri trke nisu imali nijedan mehanicki kvar. Ma kakve prve 4 trke, do Madjarske nisu nijednom odustali zbog kvara, to je bila 10. trka u sezoni, i imali su 107 bodova posle 4 trke, sada 76. Ok, Fetelu je unistio trku Kvjat u Rusiji, ali cak i da je bio treci, opet bi imali 91 bod, sto je i dalje dosta manje od 107.