McLaren Honda 2016

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#31 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:57

11 krugova smo odradili za sada. Mercedes 44.

#32 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:49

Dobro je to. Prosle godine je bila katastrofa

#33 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 13:50

35 krugova do rucka. Za celu prvu nedelju prosle godine 79!

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 16:00

Rachel Brookes ‏@RachelBrookesTV

Just spoke to Eric Boullier & he told me his first impression of the new Mclaren is "not good enough" after suffering a few issues this am

Jbg, jos je rano ali ovo ne obecava...

#35 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 16:17

Nemoj samo crno :)

"13:19 - A few observations from the morning session: The Mercedes power unit is noticeably louder than the Renault (something which made Toto Wolff very happy when I spoke to him!) and the Honda sounds beautiful at full throttle"
http://en.f1i.com/live/

"Boullier is confident with the new MP4-31:" we have improved, but we don't yet know how much. There is no drama"

McLaren regaining confidence in Barcelona F1 test, Boullier says

McLaren is regaining confidence after its first Formula 1 test session of 2016 proved much more successful than a year earlier, says its racing director Eric Boullier.

Honda's works team completed just six laps on the opening day of 2015 running, when Fernando Alonso was 18 seconds off the pace.

By contrast Jenson Button covered 35 laps in the morning session alone on Monday as the MP4-31 made its debut, and was 2.8s off pacesetter Sebastian Vettel's Ferrari

1361438575.jpgFollow the first Barcelona F1 test live

Asked if McLaren's confidence had been restored, Boullier replied: "Yes. All the numbers we've found on the car are correlating with what expected, and if you base your winter work and expectations on simulations it's a good sign.

"It means our tools are working properly, so that means we know the car is better than last year."

He described the 35 laps of running - 31 below Lewis Hamilton's benchmark in the Mercedes - as "not the best of the best, but at least we have covered a decent part of the plan".

Poor Honda reliability in the firm's first season back in F1 was at the heart of McLaren's 2015 struggle.

When asked to give his initial feedback on the 2016 Honda engine, Boullier replied: "I'm not going to say anything about the engine except it was running this morning, so it's good.

"I think there have been some good improvements on [Honda's] side.

"Clearly they are on the right path. They have fixed a few issues that were hurting us last year, so it's good so far."

Button hands the car over to Alonso for Tuesday before returning to the cockpit on Wednesday.

Boullier added that Alonso's mood was optimistic going into the season.

"He was in the factory last week and was very happy with what he's seen of the car," he said.

"The trust level with us is good. He trusts the numbers.

"We told him we believe we will deliver and I'm happy now to report to him that the numbers are delivering."

#36 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 16:22

Ron Dennis insists McLaren and Honda remain "united" in the desire to win.

"We'll make no predictions as to when those wins will come, but I can say without fear of contradiction that every member of our team has worked with truly relentless dedication over the past few months," the McLaren supremo declared.

According to Finnish F1 pundit Ossi Oikarinen, McLaren is right to be cautious.

"I don't think they can be fighting for top positions in 2016," the broadcaster told MTV. "The front of the grid is still quite far away for them."

The next question is whether Fernando Alonso can stay motivated through another year of struggle.

"If he can't," smiled former F1 driver Mika Salo, "he should improve his mood by looking in his bank account." 

#37 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 16:48

Cb03nQMWwAEXWSx.jpg

#38 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 18:08

84 kruga! Bravo momci! 5 vise nego za celu prvu nedelju prosle sezone!

#39 djura.net

djura.net
  • Members
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 19:34

au, kol'ko smo mi bili lose prosle godine  :ajme:

#40 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 19:44

Jenson Button welcomes 'big step forward' from McLaren-Honda

JB completes full race distance on first day of pre-season testing

Jenson Button says Honda have made massive improvements to the deployment of electrical energy over the winter after completing his first miles in the 2016 McLaren.

The 2009 world champion highlighted deployment as the key reason for McLaren's struggles last season and was delighted to find the situation had improved on the first day of pre-season running,

After a difficult campaign, Button was understandably beaming in his post-session press conference and his smile could get wider with Honda set to deliver further improvements before Australia. It's understood that the engine manufacturers will deliver another brand-new power unit for next week's test in Barcelona.

"It is difficult to say in terms of power because this won't be the engine we take to the first race. The deployment is so much better. I don't know if it is the same as the other guys have but it feels like it is. That is a big step for us," Button said.

"This isn't a track where you struggle for deployment over one timed lap, but over a long run we were struggling massively and losing four or five tenths on a lap, whereas now we don't so we have gained lap time back over a long run.

"It is much better, very easy to understand the deployment and to play with it and it listens to change which is good. It is good to see all the hard work over the winter has paid off."

Button toyed with retirement during 2015, but admits he would have been frustrated sitting at home had he hung up his gloves.

"I was happy 10 minutes ago driving an F1 car," he added.

"It's what I've missed for three months, it feels like the longest break I've ever had in my career. I'm so glad I didn't retire last year because I have missed it massively."

http://www.skysports...-mclaren-honda?

#41 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 19:52

au, kol'ko smo mi bili lose prosle godine  :ajme:

Mi smo ustvari tek sada tamo gde je trebalo da budemo prosle godine u ovo vreme. Na svu srecu u medjuvremenu su ukinuli tokene jer da je to ostalo na snazi nikad se ne bismo iscupali iz kanala jer bismo ispucali sve tokene do kompletnog zamrzavanja specifikacije bez da smo resili probleme, toliko smo duboko bili ukopani. Ni ovo sada ne garantuje da cemo dugorocno postati konkurentni ali se barem necemo vise blamirati. Nakon danasnjih testova ja sam prilicno siguran da cemo biti redovni u Q3 i u bodovima ove sezone, ali za podijum ne verujem da smo zreli, jedino uz neku ludu srecu.

#42 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 21:53

A da probate ovaj PU?

12729076_868641339907074_701297222307386

#43 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 21:55

Ovaj, kineski:

125855887877216107383_hongda-1.jpg

:lol+:

#44 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:01

Uzmite ovo sa ogromnom dozom rezerve, Tviter prica:

Arai je otpusten.

Sutra cemo videti da li je istina.

#45 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:04

Evo ga i Inue:

Taki Inoue@takiinoue 2h2 hours ago

Mr. Arai has been sacked Honda F1 project leader !! Oh dear.....