Indikar sezona 2016

• Please log in to reply
616 replies to this topic

#16 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 18:43

Dzejms Hincklif, popularni 'Gradonacelnik', koji je odsustvovao jos od testiranja za Indi 500 gde je doziveo tezak udes vraca se u ponedeljak na stazu! :thumbs:

#17 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 22:43

#18 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 16:49

Nakon skandalozno lose organizacije Indikar debija na stazi NOLA kraj Nju Orleansa u sezoni 2015, ova trka je za sezonu 2016. i zvanicno skinuta sa kalendara.

IndyCar has informed NOLA officials that the venue will not be on the 2016 calendar.

The event's absence from next year's schedule had been widely predicted after a difficult inaugural race in April, which was plagued by bad weather, poor attendance and two federal lawsuits over non-payments. NOLA Motorsports Park president Kristen Engeron told the New Orleans Advocate that IndyCar has confirmed within the past few days that the series will not return in 2016, but said that she is optimistic that a deal can be struck for the future.

"[IndyCar] didn't go into a lot of details," Engeron said. "We are continuing to talk with them about getting us on the schedule for 2017 and the years after that."

Andretti Sports Marketing, which promoted the event, filed a lawsuit against the track claiming that it is owed $645,000 for its services as well as $206,000 for expenses.

NOLA is also navigating a separate lawsuit from the company that installed the grandstands, which is claiming that it is owed $358,600. 

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 27 September 2015 - 16:50.

#19 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 18:37

Yeah, baby, crvene rukavice ponovo u kokpitu! :thumbs:

12038210_10153099576605848_3748681993905

#20 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 23:18

ELKHART LAKE, Wis. -- All eyes of a small crowd were on Verizon IndyCar Series star James Hinchcliffe as he warmed up on pit lane at Road America.

In typical Hinchcliffe fashion, he joked with the Schmidt Peterson Motorsports crew while exercising with a jump rope before his first laps in an Indy car in over four months. After a few moments of reflective silence, he smiled at his surveyors.

“I’ve never had so many people interested in skipping before,” he said.

Soon he was in the car and out for a warm-up lap around the 4.048-mile, 14-turn road course, which will welcome the return of Indy car racing in 2016 after an eight-year absence. Hinchcliffe participated in a one day team test in preparation for the June 24-26 event and as an important step in his re-acclimation to racing.

“This track is unreal. It’s my favorite one in the country,” Hinchcliffe said. “So to get to come back here and throttle an Indy car around this place is awesome.”

In one team radio transmission, he responded to a call to pit with, “I am never coming in. Ever.”

Hinchcliffe was injured in a May 18 accident during practice for the 99th Running of the Indianapolis 500, and following two surgeries and a recuperation period was cleared to drive by INDYCAR medical officials.

“A lot of (my recovery) was based on healing,” Hinchcliffe said. “And the doctors, to their credit, they left a lot of it in my hands. They don’t know how I feel. They can tell you that medically speaking everything should be healed, but at the end of the day it really came down to how I was feeling, how I was feeling in the gym and things like that.

“I was honest with myself. I wasn’t going to lie just to get back in the car sooner. I wanted to make sure that when I got back I was back for good.”

As for the remainder of Hinchcliffe’s re-introduction to racing, he plans on taking things one step at a time.

“I did (have some anxiety) a little bit,” Hinchcliffe acknowledged. “But then I looked down and checked my shoes and remembered that the right one is go and the left one is stop, and then everything was fine.”

#21 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:12

Gradonacelnik na FB:

James Hinchcliffe 

I don't mean to be a jerk, but my Monday was definitely better than your Monday.

:thumbs:

#22 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14

:lol:

Verovatno najsimpatičniji vozač trenutno

#23 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:35

http://www.indycar.c...o-Justin-Wilson

U pocast Dzastinu Vilsonu

#24 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 14:31

- Honda testira nove aero-komponente za sezonu 2016:

JW0A9095.jpg

LEDE_JW0A8685.jpg

#25 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 17:08

Dzozef Njugarden potvrdjen u CFH Rejsingu i za narednu sezonu.

#26 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 18:37

Nista od Meksiko Sitija za narednu sezonu, mozda od 2017:

IndyCar chairman Mark Miles said it is “unlikely” that the series will open its 2016 schedule in Mexico City, delaying for at least a year a February launch that would have extended the season over eight months.

Miles told USA TODAY Sports that he expects the finalized 2016 schedule to feature 16 races on 15 dates — the same as this season after the planned opener in Brasilia, Brazil, was canceled — and extend by a few weeks into mid-September. The street course race in Detroit featured a doubleheader last season.

While the exploration of international venues has often been unpopular with owners seeking to contain costs, an expansion of the schedule had been eagerly anticipated to maximize investments in personnel and equipment. Miles’ desire to avoid direct competition with the NFL and NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup in the fall made an earlier debut more attractive and would have shortened what is now a seven-month off-season.

The final “highly, highly likely” piece of the schedule, he said, depends on board approval from another venue on or around Oct. 13. That venue, he said, is not Pocono Raceway.

“While the management is for it, the board is the board, so they actually make these decisions,” Miles said. “So while I don’t want to count the chicken completely before it’s hatched, I think that is really the remaining thing.

“If we had to, we probably could put this out, in theory, sooner, but we want to go through the formality and respect the process of a formal approval from one of the promoters.”

Gateway Motorsports Park owner Curtis Francois reportedly is interested in adding IndyCar to a slate of NHRA and NASCAR events at the venue outside of St. Louis.

Miles said concerns over proper promotion for the Mexico City race, IndyCar’s first junket outside of the United States or Canada since Sao Paolo, Brazil, in 2013 — prompted the series to refocus on 2017.

“The process they needed to go through to get everything lined up has not really left a lot of time to be confident that everything can be done to properly promote the first race,” he said. “So I think the conversation is very much about ’17. We just kind of ran out of time for ’16.”

The Grand Prix of St. Petersburg will again therefore serve as the season-opener on its revised, earlier March 13 date.

Miles called a proposed April 2 visit to Phoenix International Speedway “highly likely” and said he was “very optimistic” about a return to Pocono, where attendance has disappointed track officials. Track president Brandon Igdalsky told the Associated Press that he wants “five big events in five months and IndyCar is in that plan,” but has yet to announce a decision.

Driver Justin Wilson died on Aug. 24 as a result of a traumatic head injury sustained during the Pocono race the previous day. Wilson was struck by a piece of debris that soared high above the racing surface after a crash by Sage Karam. Miles said the series would like Pocono to heighten some of its retaining fencing before a return.

Officially announced earlier, Road America will return to the open wheel schedule on June 26, with a Boston street race scheduled for Sept. 4. Sonoma Raceway is likely to move from its late August slot to mid-September to complete the schedule.

#27 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 21:39

U nedostatku pravih vesti, evo par aktuelnih crtica:

- Stefan Vilson, Dzastinov mladji brat (11 godina razlike) radi na dilu za Indikar sezonu 2016. On ima sponzore i ocekuje se u najmanju ruku nastup na 100. Indi 500, a moguce i vise od toga. Stefan do sada u karijeri ima jedan Indikar start, 2013. na ulicnoj trci u Baltimoru.

- Pipa Man sa svojim sponzorom fondacijom Suzan Komen rade na prikupljanju donacija za lecenje raka dojke. U sklopu manifestacija vezanih za njihove aktivnosti, ofarbali su liniju start-cilj na Indijanapolisu u ruzicasto.

- Cip Ganasi razmislja o uspostavljanju programa sponzorstva mladih vozaca u sklopu kojeg bi bila i Ganasi ekipa u Indi Lajt seriji. Andreti i Sem Smit vec imaju slicne programe.

#28 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 14:53

U australijskom V8 sampionatu ovog vikenda je vozena cuvena Bathust 1000 na Maunt Panorami, pobedila je posada Launds / Ricards u Holdenu ispred Vinterbotoma i Ovena u Fordu. Nama je posebno zanimljivo gostovanje Indikar vozaca, Sebastijan Borde je sa Holdsvortom zavrsio kao deveti, a Simona Desilvestro u komplet zenskoj posadi sa Reni Grejsi kao 21.

#29 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 21:23

- Tim Rehol-Leterman-Lanigan radi na zatvaranju finansijske konstrukcije za kompletnu sezonu sa dva bolida. U sezoni 2015. su imali samo jedan bolid sa Gremom Reholom za volanom, i bili su daleko najbolje plasirana Honda u sampionatu zavrsivsi na cetvrtom mestu.

#30 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 21:24

Racers can never get enough racing. That's the impetus behind the new Verizon IndyCar Series simulated racing league, a collaborative effort among INDYCAR, iRacing and RACER magazine to establish a top-notch online racing game with professionals from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy competing alongside invited standout amateur virtual racers.

The weekly league - aptly named the "16th Street Racing League" in honor of where Indianapolis Motor Speedway is located - debuts Oct. 13. All races will be telecast live on IndyCar.com, complete with commentators and race stewards. Professionals expected to compete include Verizon IndyCar Series drivers Will Power, Simon Pagenaud, Sage Karam and Sebastian Saavedra - each looking at the opportunity to keep their driving skills honed until the 2016 "real" season arrives.

"INDYCAR has quite a long offseason and you have to find ways to stay sharp," said Pagenaud, who just completed his sixth Indy car season and first with Team Penske. "iRacing is a great way to do that. It's amazing how detailed the cars and tracks are on the sim. I'm looking forward to running some races in the 16th Street Racing League during the winter months. I'm sure there will be a lot of healthy competition amongst the drivers."

The 11-event schedule features an array of current and historic Indy car tracks, with a mix of ovals and permanent road circuits. Each race begins at 8 p.m. ET, with the first stop on the schedule the 1-mile oval at Phoenix International Raceway. Other tracks on the virtual calendar are: Barber Motorsports Park (Oct. 20), Iowa Speedway (Oct. 27), Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Nov. 3), The Milwaukee Mile (Nov. 10), Road America (Nov. 17), Pocono Raceway (Nov. 24), Sonoma Raceway (Dec. 1), Texas Motor Speedway (Dec. 8), Watkins Glen International (Dec. 15) and Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Dec. 21-22 oval qualifications and Dec. 29 race).

Karam, the 2013 Indy Lights champion who has competed in 13 Verizon IndyCar Series races over the past two seasons, is a long-time iRacing participant and proponent.

"iRacing isn't just for entertainment, I consider it a serious training tool," said Karam, 20. "I found iRacing at a trade show when I was 13 years old and they were just launching the company. They made me a beta tester and I used it to train for the Skip Barber Shootout at Sebring.

"I trained 100 laps a night on iRacing for two weeks straight. I showed up at Sebring and never physically drove the track before (arriving). I went on to win the shootout over the largest class ever (52 competitors).

"I still go on iRacing with many other INDYCAR drivers on a regular basis," Karam added. "My sim setup has come a long way from a lawn chair and a steering setup clamped to the kitchen table, though!"