Photo
- - - - -

Povratak Renoa kao tima?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
258 replies to this topic

#1 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 15:30

Pazite ovu vest, izgleda da je zaista povratak Renoa kao tima na pomolu :o

Toro Rosso leading choice if Renault decides to run its own F1 team

Toro Rosso has emerged as the leading candidate to be taken over by Renault should the French manufacturer decide on a return as a fully branded Formula 1 works effort.
Renault has visited a number of teams, including Sauber and Force India, while it is also understood to have had discussions with Lotus as it continues to evaluate whether being just an engine supplier for two teams - Red Bull and Toro Rosso - delivers maximum benefit for the brand.
AUTOSPORT revealed last month that the firm was considering a return to full factory entrant status.
Four-time world champion Alain Prost, who is a Renault ambassador, is understood to have convinced the board and CEO Carlos Ghosn that a works team is the way forward.

Toro Rosso is top of the list as Force India or Lotus would be more expensive because of taking over their debts, whereas the Faenza-based squad is debt-free.
Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko told reporters in Melbourne: "We might sell STR, but we do not have to."
And Marko denied that Red Bull's junior programme would be in doubt should a sale go through: "Even if Renault takes over STR, we will have cooperation."
Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost told AUTOSPORT the team would be open to becoming a works outfit.
"It would be a next step for us," he said. "It would be good for Toro Rosso to be together with a manufacturer.
"For me it would be positive and for the team it would be positive."
Tost added that Renault visited the factory "three or four weeks ago" and "they just looked at everything but there have been no negotiations so far".
Renault F1's managing director Cyril Abiteboul declined to comment specifically on whether the French manufacturer had visited Lotus, Sauber, Force India and Toro Rosso.

"My only comment is that we are visiting Toro Rosso on a regular basis because they are a customer team," he told AUTOSPORT.
When asked whether Renault was considering buying into one of the teams Renault has visited, Abiteboul said: "We are considering expanding our marketing story.
"What we are looking into is improving our return on investment from F1.
"We will do that in the course of the year but it is not a short term future.
"It's an important decision that should not be taken lightly. Anyway, that's not for this year so we still have a bit of time.
"We have a two-year contract with Red Bull which we want to honour in a better manner than what we are doing.
"The priority is to get it right for Red Bull and Toro Rosso."

Edited by alpiner, 02 June 2015 - 21:27.

#2 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 15:51

Velika je greska sto su uopste ukidali fabricku ekipu.

#3 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:58

Renault confirms Bell working as a consultant

Red Bull's engine supplier Renault has confirmed former Mercedes technical director Bob Bell is now working with the French manufacturer as a consultant.

Bell, who had previously worked at the Renault F1 tam as a technical director, left Mercedes at the end of last year.

The Briton joined Mercedes from Renault in 2011, having been with the French marque since 2001.

He was the team's technical director during the highly successful 2005 and 2006 seasons and was named team principal after Flavio Briatore left following the 2009 Singapore Grand Prix scandal.

A Renault spokesperson confirmed to Motorsport.com: "Bob is an external consultant on a variety of matters."

Renault is evaluating plans to expand its F1 operation for a better marketing return, perhaps with a takeover of one of the current teams.

Toro Rosso is understood to be favourite, although Sauber and Force India are also being considered.

Bell has joined Renault's managing director Cyril Abiteboul in visiting factories as part of the evaluation process as the French car manufacturer considers its long-term options.

No decision has yet been made about what it will do.

http://www.motorspor...-a-consultant/?

Obzirom da Bellu motori nisu specijalnost nameće se zaključak da ozbiljno razmatraju kupovinu tima.

#4 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 17:42

Abiteboul confirmed Renault is looking at the possibility of buying a current F1 team to race under its own name, but said the main priority is to first solve the engine problems.

"Toro Rosso is still a possibility. It could be the answer to whether to do more F1 or less. But before thinking about chassis development, we have to make sure the engine issues are corrected.

#5 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:06

Renault says "not a chance" that it will walk away from Formula 1

Renault has no intention of leaving Formula 1 as it continues to evaluate its strategy in the sport.

The French manufacturer's focus is currently on improving its engine for clients Red Bull and Toro Rosso, but it has said its longer-term ambitions may include expanding beyond being just an engine supplier.

Earlier this week, Toro Rosso emerged as the leading candidate to be taken over by the French manufacturer should it decide on a return as a fully branded works effort.

While Renault is assessing several options in a bid to ensure it gets maximum benefit from F1, the French manufacturer says it will not consider quitting the sport.

When asked by AUTOSPORT what the percentage chance was of Renault leaving the sport, managing director Cyril Abiteboul said: "Not a chance, I would like to make sure we can find a way forward.

"We are also looking at overall situation of the sport, it's not just assessment of the teams but also how the sport is doing from a business perspective, the TV figures.

"I don't want to be out of F1, because it's a great marketing platform for what we are aiming to do in countries such as China and India."

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said in the wake of the Australian Grand Prix that Renault's 2015 engine project is in "a bit of a mess".

http://www.autosport....php/id/118129?

#6 L0shMi

L0shMi
  • Members
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:59

Renault treba da kupi RBR, samo da bi se zahvalili na saradnji Horneru... I da čestitaju novu godinu doktoru Marku.

#7 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:08

Renault treba da kupi RBR, samo da bi se zahvalili na saradnji Horneru... I da čestitaju novu godinu doktoru Marku.

Taj rad! 

Cena je poznata - 300milki

#8 masterNS

masterNS
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:14

Reno treba da kupi Lotus(eventualno da naprave novi tim ili ovo sto je ostalo od Marusije), a da go***re primoraju da koriste Ferarijeve ili Merc-ove motore. Pa da vidimo onda "dominaciju" i koliko bi potrajao tim. Ogadise F1 kuknjavom. 

#9 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:18

I ja bih voleo da kupe Lotus. Zbog Enstona

#10 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:43

Meni je Enston prirastao srcu i ima najviše kapaciteta za razvoj od sve četiri ekipe koje se navode kao meta kupovine, ali je i poprilično "zapušten". 

Lotus is an option but that would require some serious rebuilding, while Force India and Sauber are not really seen as serious options...

Ako Renault želi pravu ekipu, a ne bolide ofarbane u žuto mislim da ni STR nije ozbiljna opcija obzirom da se ne nalaze u Engleskoj što bi umnogome olakšalo posao. 

Edited by alpiner, 20 March 2015 - 12:44.

#11 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 15:00

Lotus ili RedBull. 

#12 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 15:24

Ako Renault želi pravu ekipu, a ne bolide ofarbane u žuto mislim da ni STR nije ozbiljna opcija obzirom da se ne nalaze u Engleskoj što bi umnogome olakšalo posao. 

A sto mora da se nalazi u Engleskoj kad se postrojenje Renaulta gde prave motore ne nalazi na "ostrvu".

#13 srebrenko repcic

srebrenko repcic
  • Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 15:55

Danasnja îzjava Helmut Marka najavljuje zanimljivo rjesenje: Toro Rosso bi trebao dobiti ime i zutu boju Renaulta ali bi ostao u vlasnistvu Red Bulla. tako bi se izaslo u susret Renaultu koji trazi jace prisustvo u F1. Navodno bi ovaj plan trebao biti realizovan cim se poboljsaju performanse i smanje tenzije medju partnerima.

#14 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 16:32

Danasnja îzjava Helmut Marka najavljuje zanimljivo rjesenje: Toro Rosso bi trebao dobiti ime i zutu boju Renaulta ali bi ostao u vlasnistvu Red Bulla. tako bi se izaslo u susret Renaultu koji trazi jace prisustvo u F1. Navodno bi ovaj plan trebao biti realizovan cim se poboljsaju performanse i smanje tenzije medju partnerima.

Resenje je imbecilno i ako Reno pristane na njega onda i zasluzuju da ih RB i dalje kara. Ono, dacemo vam mrvice, generalno sponzorstvo nad nasim B-timom, a zadrzacemo za nas fabricki status uz pravo da vam se poseravamo na glavu kadgod nam je volja i usput reklamiramo Infiniti umesto vas.

Reno mora imati pun fabricki status nad "svojom" ekipom - ako je to Red Bul Rejsing onda zajedno pobedjuju ali zajedno i gube, Reno je ravnopravni partner i sto se tice brendinga na bolidima i po deljenju odgovornosti i za uspehe i za neuspehe. Ako RBR ne zeli Renoa za ravnopravnog partnera onda neka se zadovolje statusom musterije, lepo neka kupuju motor po trzisnoj ceni znajuci da to sto dobijaju nikad nece biti 100% prema njihovim zahtevima vec prilagodjeno fabrickom timu, sto bi dobili i od Mercedesa ili Ferarija budu li presli kod njih.

#15 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 16:37

Sve mi se cini da RBR trazi sva moguca resenja da izadje iz F1, pa onda napade sve oko sebe da bi izasli "cistog" obraza, jer jbg svi su bili protiv njih i sputavali su njihov razvoj