Photo
- - - - -

Force India 2015

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#1 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 19:06

Sahara Force India VMJ08

Attached Files

#2 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 19:07

Drug Nico

Attached Files

#3 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 19:09

:)

Attached Files

#4 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 00:28

Boje pomalo liče na Meklarenove bolide iz nekih starijih sezona...

Nadam se da će Hulk sa dignutim težinskim limitom pokazati koliko je dobar i zaraditi mesto u nekom boljem timu. A Fors Indiji želim da prežive sezonu i nastave da se trkaju. Ako uz sve to budu bolji od Ferarija i Meklarena i onih sitnih od prethodnih godina super...

#5 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:47

Ovo proslogodisji bolid fresko ofarban?

jm1521ja04.jpg

Edited by alpiner, 23 January 2015 - 10:53.

#6 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:18

Da, moglo bi se reći iako je nos drugačiji.

Novi bolid neće predstaviti do drugih predsezonskih testova.

Force India delay VJM08 debut

Although Force India launched their livery on Wednesday, the team won't run their 2015 challenger until the second of the three pre-season tests.

On Wednesday, Force India will take the covers off their 2015 livery but won't actually be revealing their new car.
That is still weeks away with reports statinng that the team won't put it out on track until the second pre-season test.
That test, which begins at the Circuit de Catalunya on 19 February, means the team will have just eight days of on-track running before the season begins in Australia.
According to Sky Sports News, 'Force India will instead run their 2014 challenger, the VJM07, at the opening four-day test at Jerez from the end of next week.'
The broadcaster said the decision to delay the debut of the new car was for 'strategy reasons.'

Edited by Duh sa sekirom, 22 January 2015 - 10:19.

#7 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 23:14

http://youtu.be/Ryjad_g7vFo

#8 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:38

Force India opts not to run old car in Jerez

Force India has confirmed that it will skip the Jerez test completely, and focus instead on the second test of the season in Barcelona.

The team revealed some time ago that the new VJM08 would not be ready for Jerez, but it had been expected that the old VJM07 would be used at Jerez. However the car would have used a 2014 power unit and it was decided that there would be little to gain by doing the test.

The team said on Twitter: “We have chosen not to run the old (2014) car in Jerez. The learning opportunities would have been limited so the focus is now on Barcelona.”
Force India does of course use a Mercedes gearbox as well as the power unit, so a significant chunk of the new car will be tested by the works team in Jerez.
With Force India, Caterham and Marussia all absent only eight teams will be in Jerez.

http://adamcooperf1....-car-in-jerez/?

#9 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:52

Ja se samo nadam, da nećemo negde tokom godine pročitati da su opt not to race.

#10 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 14:04

Ja se samo nadam, da nećemo negde tokom godine pročitati da su opt not to race.

Oni i Zauber su jos uvek na jako klimavim nogama.

#11 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 22:17

FI i Meklaren ce se tesko razlikovati na stazi ako ostanu ove boje.

#12 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 23:19

FI i Meklaren ce se tesko razlikovati na stazi ako ostanu ove boje.

Zadnjih godina ih je tesko razlikovati i na tabeli sampionata... :ajme:

#13 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 21:41

Kako stvari stoje nece biti potrebe za nedoumicama izmedju Meklarenovaca i Forsovaca:

Rumours about the health of the Force India team are continuing to worsen.

The Silverstone based squad has not fully explained its absence from the Jerez test this week.

On social media, German driver Nico Hulkenberg posted a photo of himself training in the snow, remarking: "If I can't be at Jerez I'm getting myself into shape at 3000m."

And on Sunday, as his rivals pounded around Jerez, he posted another photo of himself watching the tennis on television.

Ralf Bach, a correspondent for Sport Bild and TZ Munchen who now writes on his own blog f1-insider.com, said he has learned that Force India's Jerez absence is "because it has no monocoque" for the new VJM08 car.

He said Force India has not been delivered the 2015 monocoque by carbon supplier EOM "because bills have not been paid".

Bach claims Force India's overall debts are in the order of 50 million euros, including engine and tyre suppliers Mercedes and Pirelli.

"Making the season opener in Melbourne is now virtually impossible," Bach quoted a team source as saying.

:ajme:  Evo nama sledeceg Keterema i Marusije. 16 bolida, tacno na granici minimuma da Berni ispostuje ugovore izmedju FOM i pojedinacnih organizatora trka. Zvekne li jos jedan tim imacemo trece bolide.

#14 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 17:09

…."because it has no monocoque" for the new VJM08 car.

Dobro je, imaju novi bolid, ali nemaju monocoque  :rotflmao:

Jedan suvlasnik vec u zatvoru, a drugi pred vratima, male su sanse da ce ovi voziti.

#15 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 23:04

Steta bi bilo, nadam se da su i ovo samo pausalne informacije.