• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#46 Contractor

Contractor
  • Members
  • 22,737 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:18

Juan Martín del Potro:

Nobody likes to lose, but entering the court was a victory for me today. After two surgeries in one year, it's never easy to come back to a top-level tournament and to have opportunities to take both sets. It was great interacting with the fans again and feeling as a local. I enjoyed the competition.
I'll recover the level of my backhand with the same effort I recovered my forehand. There is no magic formula.

Thanks for being there!!

#47 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 14:11

Mene samo zanima je li imao nekih problema sa zglobom. Nisam ništa mogla da gledam juče, ali videla sam ovo i nije mi se dopalo :angry:

del Potro pulls up in the middle of a point and does this. Moving very gingerly. #MiamiOpen 

CBDLBMmWsAAD0Ab.jpg

There was one point in the match when he bent over, grimacing in pain. Not the poor wrist again, was it?

"No, I twisted my ankle," he said with a smile.

:ajme:

Najmanji problem je sad igra i forma, samo da se opet ne povredi. :(

http://espn.go.com/t...ing-perspective

I don't have any physical problem after the match, and I will be recovering soon for the future.

"I got [depressed] for a while in the past," del Potro said. "I have been talking with [Janko] Tipsarevic as well in the locker room. He knows a lot about the injuries, about comebacks. But in the end, I want to play tennis."

#48 nlavrnja

nlavrnja
  • Members
  • 31,992 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:45

Najbolje da vidi sa Hasom i mozda Robredom, rekao bih 2 najveca comebacka posle duzih povreda, Robredo je cak i bolji igrac nego sto je bio.

#49 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:46

Sad će Tipsa da ih zezne.

#50 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 00:00

Del Potro, who played Miami in his first tournament since having another wrist procedure, had said he would like his next event to be either Monte Carlo or the following week. The Argentine appears to have chosen to take a few extra days, having said that his wrist is still not completely pain-free when he plays.

Dokle će ovo da traje. .. :(

Edited by alcesta, 09 April 2015 - 00:02.

#51 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:07

Do penzije :(

#52 Contractor

Contractor
  • Members
  • 22,737 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:44

Velika steta :(

#53 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 16:00

Juan M. del Potro @delpotrojuan  ·  21h 21 hours ago

After practice it was time for a group photo with the school kids. Thanks for your good vibes! 

CDYIxutXIAANNMp.jpg

Sve je to lepo, ali on pominje samo teretanu a nigde "prave" treninge. Ništa mi to ne zvuči dobro :(

#54 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:45

Razume se, očigledno je da neće igrati RG, iako ga još nisu skinuli sa liste.

Juan Martin del Potro will consult with more doctors as he looks to get his left wrist back to playable shape, according to Argentine media.

The newspaper La Nacion reports that while del Potro is keeping his connection with Dr. Richard Berger at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., he will also seek medical advice in Spain over the next few weeks. Another American doctor also evaluated the wrist and suggested more surgery, but del Potro was said to be reluctant, having already had two procedures on the injury.

It appears that del Potro will not play the French Open. The Argentine has not competed since losing in the first round of Miami, his first tournament since the second procedure. The former U.S. Open champion had initially returned in Sydney, but had to stop playing following more wrist pain.

For now, del Potro is said to not be hitting or training competitively, only using the gym at his apartment building with his team not present. The 26-year-old was also photographed playing soccer with a local club by a regional newspaper.

:(   :(   :(

Edited by alcesta, 15 May 2015 - 11:47.

#55 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:11

kako su njega povrede unakazile ,tesko ce se on vratiti vrhunskom tenisu :(

#56 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:54

Za početak ja bih bila zadovoljna da se vrati bilo kakvom tenisu bez bolova :(

Btw, u roku od 15 minuta od posta isti ovaj članak na B92 :P

#57 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 13:28

Btw, u roku od 15 minuta od posta isti ovaj članak na B92  :P

pa zurnalistika se svela na prepisivanje, ladno bi i mi mogli da se bavimo tim poslom  :D

#58 gbstennis

gbstennis
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 18:30

Do sad je mogao da uvezba jednorucni bekend

#59 Markov

Markov
  • Members
  • 10,561 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 18:39

Ne mogu da zamislim da neko njegove visine i konstitucije igra jednorucni bh, znam da nisi ozbiljno to mislio, al' opet. Samo da zaigra vise, da prodje jedna cela sezona bez povreda

#60 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 21:22

David Ferrer has flown under the radar in Paris. Hey, that’s nothing new.

But his peers have the greatest of respect for the Spaniard; he’s well liked. And you can see why when the Spanish No. 2 spared a thought for the still absent Juan Martin del Potro (after thumping Lukas Lacko). “I would like to pay tribute to Juan Martin del Potro,” Ferrer said. “He’s mentally tough. He’s been off the court for the past two years and that’s really hard for the spectators. It’s even tougher for him because he’s a great sportsman. He’s a great athlete.

“He’s a player we desperately need, so I would like to encourage him.” 

:heart: