Photo
- - - - -

Mclaren 2015

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1206 replies to this topic

#1 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 15:24

McLaren reveals MP4/30 launch date
232649.jpg

10:54 – McLaren has announced that it will unveil its new Honda-powered MP4/30 on January 29.

In a tweet on Friday morning, the outfit confirmed that its new design is to be revealed in the week leading up to the first pre-season test at the Circuito de Jerez.

The car will be driven by Fernando Alonso, who has switched from Ferrari, and Jenson Button, retained for what will be his sixth season at McLaren.

McLaren is the only team to confirm plans for a full car launch, although Force India will present its new livery in Mexico on January 21.

#2 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 15:31

post-6604-14184064223956_thumb.jpg

#3 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 15:32

:D

5gTcdA0.jpg

#4 "Doc" Holliday

"Doc" Holliday
  • Members
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 16:20

Nek im je sa srecom.

Da budem fin i kulturan ;)

Mislio sam da nikada necu ovo napisati svojim prstima... Ajmo Hamiltone ili Leonardo, ma moze i Botas ili neki indijanac iz Forsa :D, samo da vrate na mesto vec vremesnog i starog vozaca Spanskog porekla i drzavljanina te zemlje

Edited by "Doc" Holliday, 10 January 2015 - 16:25.

#5 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 18:00

Ali, slika ove dvojice... Love is in the air. :)

#6 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:10

McLaren Group changes name in McLaren Technology Group

The McLaren Group has changed its name to the McLaren Technology Group. The change represents an ongoing shift at McLaren, as the firm increasingly develops into a diversified high-technology company, applying the unique innovation and technology to industries such as oil and gas, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aviation and financial services.

Explaining the change, Ron Dennis CBE, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the McLaren Technology Group said: "McLaren is a company with the expertise and innovative culture required to make a positive impact on the world."

"We have long proven our capabilities on the world's racetracks, and Formula 1 racing is and will always be a core area of activity for us. Racing fuels our competitive spirit, it is our crucible of innovation, it enables us to attract the world's best engineers, scientists and data analysts, and the enormous popularity of Formula 1 provides a unique global marketing platform. We exist to win, and nothing will ever divert McLaren Racing's focus away from that ambition."

"However, some time ago we set McLaren on a path of diversification, and as a result we are today far more than just a racing team. The McLaren companies now employ more than 3000 people, three-quarters of whom are not involved in motorsport. Technology drives everything we do – creating the world's most advanced road cars, working with blue-chip companies to enhance their performance and their products, and/or developing the world’s most robust electronic control systems. Our new name therefore reflects our ever-increasing focus on innovation and the creation of disruptive technologies that will have a positive and far-reaching impact."

"McLaren Applied Technologies has already established an enviable reputation as one of the world's most innovative technology companies, and its shareholders will continue to provide the investment and the support it requires to grow – and grow quickly. With that support and direction, we are confident that the entire McLaren Technology Group can make a positive difference in the years to come."

http://www.f1today.n...chnology-group?

#7 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 21:07

Attached File  10922825_2000826090055700_696336085373568422_n.jpg   47.61KB   7 downloads

#8 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:41

"Vole" ljudi da opletu po spancu pa to ti je :)

Mada moze i u Hondi da se probere nesto interesantno, npr

Acura-NSX-Concept-09.JPG

#9 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:06

"Vole" ljudi da opletu po spancu pa to ti je :)

Ja bih pre rekao da je to o Hondi, a pećinko je tu samo kao rekvizit...

#10 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:36

Evropski proizvođači automobila mogu samo Bogu da zahvale što Honda, Tojota, a pogotovu Mazda ne razumeju baš evropski koncept u postprodaji inače slabo bi ko vozio VW & Co.

Tehnološki gledano, VW može samo da sanja o kvalitetu konstrukcije motora kod Honde i Mazde, pa i Tojote. A i izrade.

Ono što "sahranjuje" japaneze u Evropi je politika cena servisa i rezervnih delova u Evropi. Nekako su uvek skuplji, slabije zastupljeni sa manje razvijenim mrežama i sa manje ponuda ka kupcima.

Inače moj favorite proizvođač u Japanu je bez konkurencije - Subaru.

#11 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:21

I sto im je ergonomija uzasna, kvalitet upotrebljenih materijala u enterijeru blago ocajan, spori automatici, nekonkurentni dizel motori i povrh svega skupi su. Dakle, osim kvaliteta samog benzinskog motora koji kupcu NOVOG automobila negde na zapadu nije bitan jer ima garanciju a svaka je preko 3 godine i 100 000 km, apsolutno nemaju sta da ponude. 

Prema tome, tesko da ce ikada otkinuti deo veceg kolaca. 

Edited by Dzoni_m, 15 January 2015 - 11:21.

#12 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:35

Samo se ne bih složio sa tvrdnjom o dizel motorima. I Honda i Mazda i Subaru imaju fenomenalne dizel motore. Tojota je tu negde u rangu VW.

#13 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 14:03

Dizel motori su konkurentni dok je kod benzinaca izbor 0,0. Primjer u NL, Civic Tourer mozes da narucis u 1.8 benzinac i 1.6i Dtec. To je to. 

Edited by Trn, 15 January 2015 - 14:23.

#14 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 00:43

Lepe vesti!!

Honda wins Formula 1 engine battle with FIA attle with FIA

_64200050_bbcsport%27schieff1writerandre By Andrew Benson Chief F1 writer

McLaren's new engine partner Honda has won its fight to be allowed to develop its engine during 2015.

Formula 1's governing body the FIA has backtracked on an earlier ruling that allowed Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari to upgrade their engines but not Honda.

The move comes after Honda expressed its unhappiness about what it considered to be an unfair situation.

Honda will now be allowed to develop its brand new engine within limits explicitly laid out by the FIA.

What can Honda do?

Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari are allowed to change up to 48% of the engines they used in 2014 by the end of the 2015 season.

This is defined by a number of 'tokens', which are assigned to parts of the engine on the basis of their influence on performance.

Out of a total of 66 tokens, Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari can modify 32 through 2015.

Previously Honda had been barred from changing any of its engine after it was approved for competition on 28 February.

Friday's ruling will allow Honda to change a given amount of its engine calculated by the average of the number of tokens unused by the other manufacturers by the time of the first race in Australia on 16 March.

In the example given by FIA race director Charlie Whiting, and seen by BBC Sport, he writes: "If the three 2014 manufacturers have eight, seven and five unused tokens respectively at the start of the season, then the new manufacturer will be allowed to use six during the season (the average rounded down to the nearest whole number)".

Why has this been done?

Honda, which is the first new engine manufacturer to enter F1 for well over a decade, had been concerned that it was not being treated fairly.

Its senior management flew over from Japan to meet the FIA on Monday to express its concerns at the situation.

This followed the decision by the FIA to allow Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari to use their 32 development tokens over the course of the 2015 season, rather than by the originally intended approval date of 28 February.

That came after Ferrari, who had the worst engine in 2014, pointed out to the FIA that the rules did not clearly define when the modified engines for 2015 should be submitted for approval.

Whiting admitted in his note to the teams on Friday evening that that ruling left "unaddressed uncertainty" within the rules on the permitted engine development.

What appeared unfair to Honda:

Its rivals could develop their engines in 2015 following the FIA's initial U-turn but it could not

It was being forced to supply only four engines to its drivers in 2015, the same as the other manufacturers, even though its rivals were allowed to supply five in their first season with their new engines in 2014

In 2016, it was being allowed to use only 25 units of development, the same restrictions on it as the other manufacturers, meaning it missed out on the 32 its rivals could use in 2015.

The FIA's decision also takes into account the opinions of Honda's rivals that it had an advantage inherent in entering a year late in that it knew a target to aim for, because it was aware of the performance of the rival engines in 2014.

By contrast, Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari were shooting in the dark before 2014, when the new turbo hybrid engine formula, with accompanying fuel restriction, was introduced.

What number of tokens will Honda have available?

None of the three existing manufacturers are expected to start the season with an engine that uses all 32 development tokens.

Mercedes are in the best position, but both Renault and to an even greater extent Ferrari will leave substantial leeway to make major changes to their engine architecture during the season as they are both behind where they wanted to be in terms of development.

It is unclear exactly how much Honda will be able to develop its engine, but the latest FIA ruling and the positions of its rivals mean it is likely to have a significant amount of development available.

#15 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:44

Čestitam!  :)

Ovo je prava stvar