Kafana u Padoku :)

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#1531 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,646 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 00:10

Ne Alene, najbolja je Scuderia. Mi ovde smo druga najbolja ekipa. ;-)

#1532 Ill Ray

Ill Ray
  • Members
  • 5,635 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:25

Hvala najlepša  :thumbs:  Sad ću odgovoriti u Hamiltonovom maniru "najbolja ste ekipa na svetu!"

Srećan rođendan sa zakašnjenjem :)

btw Ko ti je NH23?

Ako je Nico Hulkenberg, on nosi broj 27

#1533 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:30

Srećan rođendan sa zakašnjenjem :)

btw Ko ti je NH23?

Ako je Nico Hulkenberg, on nosi broj 27

Hvala kolega  :lol:

NH23 je jedan jedini neponovljivi, zamalo pobednik prve ikad FE trke... Nik Hajdfeld!!!

fXI8HMm.jpg

....ups pogrešna slika  :rotflmao:

Edit: ajd da pokušam ponovo, ovaj put možda potrefim sliku

T32WrxU.jpg

e jebajga nema meni pomoći  :lol+:

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 14 November 2017 - 01:37.

#1534 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,442 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 13:57

IndyCar spotter Burgess turned retro starter
Wednesday, 15 November 2017
By Marshall Pruett / Images courtesy of Jason Burgess

USAC_Karting-Battle_at_the___Brickyard-M

Jason Burgess has added to his job as an IndyCar spotter – a profession spent as far away from the spotlight as possible, with a new position in the sport that's impossible to miss.

Burgess, who helped coach Alexander Rossi home to victory at the 2016 Indy 500 from atop Turn 1, can still be found with his binoculars and radio headset high in the sky, and on free weekends, he's outfitted in retro threads carrying greens and checkers to flag everything from vintage IndyCar events to karting showdowns. The Hoosier says he's determined to channel the charisma of Indy's flamboyant flaggers from the 1950s and '60s.

"When I haven't been traveling around the country as a spotter for the last 10 years I have been officiating and been the assistant flagman in karting for the Southern Indiana Racing Association," Burgess told RACER. "Tony Weiske has been their head flagman for 20 years and was unavailable for a race in 2014, and I was drafted in. So, there I am, a full set of flags, low to the ground, I'm jumping, and it was insanity. But it worked, and I realized I brought something to the table that very few people do these days."

USAC_Karting-Battle_at_the___Brickyard-C

Fellow IndyCar spotter Mike Burrell, who works with USAC and its new karting venture, brought Burgess in last summer to bring his animated flagging to the series, and from there, the requests continue to land.

"It was a hit! It was the purest thing I have ever witnessed in motorsports," Burgess added. "And as a head flagman, the response was overwhelming from the teams. But for me, the best compliments that I had been given were from the drivers that didn't win: 'I was having a bad day and was getting ready to pull off of the track, but then I came by and saw your sign board, it made me laugh the rest of the race. But it made me want to finish and not quit.' That was the key, watching over the race and the competitors; it had made been difference maker to people."

Honoring the old school starters who dressed impeccably and were fountains of style and enthusiasm has driven Burgess' approach.

I love looking back at the history of motorsports, and when you go back to the 1960s, it wasn't about putting logos on the officials that might be seen by a camera for half of a second," he said. "It was style and class. The cars were unique, hand painted, and built by hand. But then there was the flagman: He's wearing a suit coat, standing feet away from the cars, jumping, entertaining, putting on a show while doing his job. Unfortunately, we don't get to see that very much anymore. I look at Bill Vandewater, Pat Vidan, Glen Dix, and the modern flagging style of Kevin Clark: It's unique. It brings something to the table that we usually don't get to see anymore."

Burgess, decked out in his white coat and black chapeau, has been added to the Vintage Indy Registry's roster for one or more of its events supporting the Verizon IndyCar Series next year, and with more flagging jobs pouring in, full-time spotting could take a backseat in 2018.

Indy_500_2017.jpg

"I'm not done with spotting, but this increase in flagging may limit the regular races that I go after," he said. "I'll be back at the 24 Hours of Daytona with a new team, and I'm very excited for that. I'll also be back with Andretti Autosport for the month of May. I bought a house a mile away from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to live in its shadows for good reason. Once you win at Indy, you want it again. I definitely have unfinished business from the spotter stand.

"But this is opening up my eyes to the possibilities. Unfortunately to me, the modern-day flag stand is missing the romantic touch of the head flagman being at the edge of the track as the cars go by. I can definitely adapt to not walking along the edge of the track...but I hope that I can still wear the tie."

#1535 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,442 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 13:48

Prvi Dalarin model za ulicu:

http://www.autonews....spired-by-lotus

AR-311169958.jpg

#1536 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 16:58

Gallery: What if each F1 race had its own car on the grid?

http://en.f1i.com/ne...l#galleryF1-2-1

#1537 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,442 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 17:13

Gallery: What if each F1 race had its own car on the grid?

http://en.f1i.com/ne...l#galleryF1-2-1

Drugim recima - A1GP.

No, ima bas lepo dizajniranih livreja tamo, bas su se potrudili. :)

#1538 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,442 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 21:07

Red Bull releases details of track-focused version of Adrian Newey's Aston Martin Valkyrie
5:26 AM ET
Laurence Edmondson
F1 Editor

Aston Martin and Red Bull have revealed the first details of their track-only version of the Valkyrie hypercar.

The Valkyrie is a joint project between the two companies that has been spear-headed by the F1 team's chief technical officer Adrian Newey. One hundred and fifty road-going versions will be produced and Aston Martin has now confirmed a limited run of just 25 track cars, known as the Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro.

Free of regulations surrounding road cars, the AMR Pro will feature a more powerful version of the purpose-built Cosworth V12 engine and will also have an upgraded aero kit that features much larger front and rear wings. Weight savings, uprated brakes and LMP1-spec racing tyres will also bring significant performance gains that will contribute to creating a car capable of cornering forces in excess of 3.3G and a top speed close to 250mph.

According to Red Bull's simulations, the Valkyrie AMR Pro will "be capable of achieving performance to rival that of a contemporary F1 or LMP1 car".

1116%2Fr289781_1296x729_16-9.jpg
A rendering of the track focused Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro. Aston Martin/Red Bull Racing

"While it is endowed with extraordinary performance, it has always been vitally important to me that the Valkyrie functions well as a true road car, and that naturally comes with some constraints," Newey said. "However, with the track-only Valkyrie AMR Pro we have the freedom to create an extreme evolution that makes no such concessions.

"While the core elements of the road and track versions are shared, every aspect of the AMR Pro -- aerodynamics, chassis, powertrain and weight -- has been optimised to significantly extend the performance envelope. It offers a level of track performance significantly beyond any previous two seat closed roof car."

Andy Palmer, Aston Martin CEO, added: "Valkyrie has always been about pushing the limits and redefining the possible. The road car will set new benchmarks for performance, engineering and technology -- a hypercar in the truest sense -- and with the track-only Valkyrie AMR Pro those limits will be pushed further still. It's a remarkable project. One that's propelling Aston Martin and 25 of our most passionate customers into a new and extraordinary realm."

The Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro will reach customers in 2020 and all 25 have already been sold. Those lucky enough to take delivery will have access to Red Bull's driver training facilities, including time in the simulator and professional on-track tuition, plus programmes to improve physical fitness. A series of dedicated track events will also be hosted by Aston Martin and Red Bull to allow their customers to driver their cars to the limit.

#1539 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:07

Ugradiš mu ekperimentalni pogon  i pošalješ na Leman kao G56 prototip :wub:

___

Baš sam pročitao da je Danica Patrik najavila plan povlačenja iz motorsporta. Ova godina će joj biti zadnja kao vozač cele sezone, u 2018. će odraditi 24 sata Dejtone i Indi 500. Te dve trke će joj biti zadnje u karijeri.

#1540 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,442 posts

Posted Today, 03:28

Nisam siguran da ce da radi, no probajte:

http://www.racermaga...m=1504114305000

Specijal o velikim rivalstvima u auto-sportu.