Kuda ide USA

• Please log in to reply
20155 replies to this topic

#13216 darth bane

darth bane
  • Members
  • 7,311 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:07

Samo se informiši malo pa ćeš doći do podatka da je od 2013. do danas bilo najmanje 283 puškaranja po školama.

Dobro melankolic: to je deo tradicije u Americi, imati pusku/pistolj. To je tradicija.

#13217 melankolic

melankolic
  • Members
  • 25,300 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:12

Samo se informiši malo pa ćeš doći do podatka da je od 2013. do danas bilo najmanje 283 puškaranja po školama.

Dobro melankolic: to je deo tradicije u Americi, imati pusku/pistolj. To je tradicija.

Čak ni Trump ne govori o tradiciji nakon ovog masakra na Floridi.

#13218 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:13

Konacno nesto dobro i od DT!

;)

#13219 darth bane

darth bane
  • Members
  • 7,311 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:18

Čak ni Trump ne govori o tradiciji nakon ovog masakra na Floridi.

Kao i u Srbiji: samo pusku ne diraj Srbinu! Cak i zenu mozes da mu uzmes , ali ne diraj mu pusku!

#13220 Jonnhy Clash

Jonnhy Clash
  • Banned
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:41

Ili se mnogo kvalitetno zajebavaš, ili si teška debilčina. Čini mi se da je ovo prvo, ali nekako nisam siguran.

Naravno da ne mislim da je zemlja ravna ploca. Interesantno mi je da pogledam kako pojedinci prave video klipove o tome sa sve animacijama. Drugo, molio bih da me ne vredjas. Mogu i ja tako da pisem ali ajmo da budemo kulturni i normalni i da ozbiljno pisemo.

#13221 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:06

Naravno da ne mislim da je zemlja ravna ploca.

:(

Inace, dok se prica o food stamps, Trampova administracija primenjuje sve veci pritisak na imigrante ispod radara... ukljucujuci ljude koji su u Americi preko 20 godina i koji su napravili milionske biznise tamo. Oduzimaju se zelene karte, istrazuju se "lazni brakovi"...

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Nadam se da situacija nece eskalirati. To sto Tramp namerava da uradi se komotno moze nazvati fasizmom.

#13222 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:19

'Kaubiji, kauboji ... svuda oni, svuda oko nas!'

:rotflmao:

To sto neki usiljeno projektuju svoje fantazije na USofA implicirajuci neki 'fasizam' - to je problem njihove vukojebinske 'poJetske duse'. Obicno se tako ponasaju sitne siledzije - 'kada nisi moja, neces biti nicija!'

Doduse, to je sada postalo pomodarstvo - kad god zagrcnuti 'progresivni aktivisti' usled navrlih emocija nisu u stanju nesto smisleno da kazu - potegnu 'fasizam'.

To je postala politicka lozinka / hot parol nishtih duhom.

;)

#13223 kirovec

kirovec
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:31

attachicon.gifAnders-Behrinn-Breivik.jpg

attachicon.gifguns per capita.jpg

PS.

Samo uporedi broj stanovnika i povrsinu tih zemalja, pa vidi ko je 'naoruzaniji'.

Ne radi se o pistoljima i obicnim puskama vec vojnim puskama koje ne mogu da pucaju rafalno (u Americi moze i to) ali mogu da imaju okvire sa 20 i vise metaka pa i dobose. To je bilo dozvoljeno u Norveskoj sad se donosi ili je donesen zakon koji to zabranjuje.

Edited by kirovec, 15 February 2018 - 12:03.

#13224 darth bane

darth bane
  • Members
  • 7,311 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:55

Izbice revolucija u Americi ako im zabrane oruzje! Razumes ti mene? To niko ne moze da im zabrani jer je deo njihove tradicije.

Edited by darth bane, 15 February 2018 - 11:56.

#13225 kirovec

kirovec
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:59

Izbice revolucija u Americi ako im zabrane oruzje! Razumes ti mene? To niko ne moze da im zabrani jer je deo njihove tradicije.

O kakvoj zabrani pricamo ako i dalje ce moci da se poseduje pistolji, klasicne puske pa i vojne puske ako se ogranici broj metaka u okviru. 

Edited by kirovec, 15 February 2018 - 11:59.

#13226 Honey Badger

Honey Badger
  • Members
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:05

Mass shootings and gun control (in UK)

Multiple shootings are extremely rare in the UK and most incidents involving two or more deaths have been related to organised crime, such as feuds between drug dealers or gangs.

The Cumbria incident is the third mass-shooting incident in the UK in which a lone gunman has roamed around seeking out victims. Each of the previous incidents led to greater restrictions on firearms.

Hungerford: 19 August 1987

This quiet Berkshire town became the scene of a massive emergency when 27-year-old Michael Ryan shot and killed 16 people. He seriously wounded a further 15.

Ryan was dressed in combat-style camouflage clothing and roamed the area armed with a semi-automatic rifle and pistol. The rifle was so powerful it could accurately hit targets from 300 metres. He apparently chose his victims at random.

His first victim was a woman who was enjoying a picnic with her children. Emergency services were later called to an address where they found the body of Ryan's mother.

By late lunchtime, Ryan had moved into Hungerford's shopping centre and was firing indiscriminately at anyone who came into view. He shot one police officer who tried to tackle him.

Armed officers were brought in to surround the area, using helicopters to try to track the gunman down. He managed to evade them for much of the afternoon until he was found hiding in a school on the edge of the town. Negotiators arrived to try to get Ryan to surrender, but he turned the gun on himself.

Local people who knew Ryan described him as a loner and gun fanatic.

In the aftermath of the incident, Parliament introduced tighter restrictions on gun ownership with the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1988.

The Act banned the ownership of semi-automatic and pump-action rifles, weapons which fire explosive ammunition, short shotguns with magazines and elevated pump-action and self-loading rifles.

Anyone who wanted to own a shotgun, such as farmers, was told they would need to be registered and would be required to keep it locked in secure storage.

Registration was also made mandatory for shotguns.

The killings also led to a rethink and modernisation of police communications and preparedness for such incidents. The local police were simply not trained to deal with such a dangerous situation - and the team manning the 999 emergency phone line were not able to deal with the volume of calls coming in.

Dunblane: 13 March 1996

The worst shooting in the UK happened in 1996 when Thomas Hamilton killed 16 children and their teacher when he attacked a school in Dunblane. He injured 13 other children and three teachers before killing himself.

The attack and killing happened very quickly. Hamilton, a 43-year-old walked into the school and began firing in all directions as the Year One pupils - children aged five and six - were beginning an exercise class with their teacher, Gwen Mayor. She died trying to protect the children as Hamilton began firing.

Hamilton walked out of the gymnasium and attacked another classroom and staff but then returned to the gym where he shot himself.

The killing stunned the UK and a subsequent public inquiry revealed that police had investigated Hamilton after complaints about his behaviour around young boys.

He had licences for six guns and police had not asked him why he needed so many firearms. But the inquiry concluded that nobody could have predicted his actions.

The deaths led to a nationwide campaign for even greater gun controls. The campaign succeeded in making it illegal to buy or possess a handgun, something which had been excluded from the legislation passed after Hungerford.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10216955

Rigorioznija kontrola nabavke vatrenog oruzja ocigledno smanjuje broj masovnih ubistava. Ili je cista slucajnost da u UK nije bilo mass shootings od '96?

Edited by Honey Badger, 15 February 2018 - 12:09.

#13227 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:38

Rigorioznija kontrola nabavke vatrenog oruzja ocigledno smanjuje broj masovnih ubistava. Ili je cista slucajnost da u UK nije bilo mass shootings od '96?

Ja bih rekao cista slucajnost.

Inace

U sridu.

#13228 Honey Badger

Honey Badger
  • Members
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:59

In 1996, Australia Enacted Strict Gun Laws. It Hasn't Had a Mass Shooting Since.

http://www.slate.com..._provide_a.html

Disclaimer: Ne zivim u USA i ne tice me se da li ce promijeniti zakon o nabavci vatrenog oruzja ili ne. Jeste da izgleda kao dobra ideja. :)

Edited by Honey Badger, 15 February 2018 - 13:02.

#13229 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 13:15

... o kakvoj zabrani pricamo ako i dalje ce moci da se poseduje pistolji, klasicne puske pa i vojne puske ako se ogranici broj metaka u okviru. 

A taim pre sto se granice sa lovnim eldoradom - canadom i gangsterskim eldoradom - meksikom.

:lol+: 

Ne mozes ni najstrozijim zakonom da sprecis prodaju / sverc / ilegalnu nabavku oruzja.

#13230 Schrodinger

Schrodinger
  • Members
  • 20,418 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 13:39

I katane (i shurikeni, nunchaku, itd.) su bile deo japanske tradicije, i to jedno sedam puta duze nego sto USA postoje kao drzava. I koliko tacno ima danas Japanaca tako naoruzanih?