Michael Schumacher

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#196 fancy

fancy
  • Members
  • 7,551 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 23:48

A lepo je bila akcija za brisanje/deinstaliranje aplikacije tog đubreta <_< Ako nisam tada, vala sad ću...

#197 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 21:04

News also emerged on Wednesday about the health condition of F1 legend Michael Schumacher.

Former F1 driver Philippe Streiff, who is a quadriplegic after a 1989 crash, told French radio that his friend is "getting better".

But he added: "Everything is relative. It's very difficult. He can't speak. Like me, he is in a wheelchair (and) paralysed.

"He has memory problems and speech problems," added Streiff.

#198 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 18:39

Šumahera napuštaju sponzori

Sedmostrukog šampiona Formule 1 Nemca Mihaela Sumahera, koji se oporavlja od teških povreda zadobijenih na skijanju prošle godine napustila su dva sponzora.

Modne kompanije "Navyboot" i "Jet Set" koje su Šumaheru od 2010. uplaćivale na ime sponzorstva oko pet miliona evra, odlučile su da raskinu ugovor sa legendarnim vozačem Formule 1.

Vrednost Šumaherove imovine je 2012, procenjena na 700 miliona evra.

Verni Šumaheru ostali su automobilska kompanija Mercedes i firma DVAG koji su stavili do znanja da nemaju nameru da sa njim raskidaju sponzorski ugovor.

Šumaher je pretrpeo teške povrede glave na skijanju u francuskim Alpima krajem decembra prošle godine, da bi posle šest meseci u komi bio prebačen na rehabilitaciju, prvo na kliniku u Švajcarskoj, a potom u septembru na kućni oporavak.

Cim nemaju koristi od njega, okrecu mu ledja. Sta reci...

Edited by Ripper, 13 December 2014 - 18:41.

#199 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 19:04

Cim nemaju koristi od njega, okrecu mu ledja. Sta reci...

Biznis je to.

Ljudski je to gnusno, ali sigurno postoji klauzula u ugovoru šta se radi ako je jedna od strana sprečena da izvršava svoje obaveze. A ruku na srce, u formi u kakvoj jeste, nije baš najbolji propagator. Isto tako verujem, da je i ova situacija pokrivena osiguranjem, ipak je ovo jedan od slučaja kad velike pare mogu da naprave malu pomoć.

#200 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:12

Schumi making progress, but facing hard fight

Monday 29th December 2014

schu_3083050.jpg

Michael Schumacher is "making progress" in his recovery from the injuries he sustained last year, but he still faces a "long, hard fight", according to his manager.

Monday marks exactly a year since the seven-time Formula 1 World Champion suffered severe head injuries during a skiing accident in the French Alps. He spent six months in a medically induced coma before being brought out of it in June.

After several months in hospital, he was finally moved to his home in Geneva, Switzerland, where he continues his rehabilitation.

His family and manager have kept updates about his condition pretty brief, but his long-time manager Sabine Kehm gave a brief a statement on Sunday.

"We need a long time. It's going to be a long time and a hard fight," she told news agency Reuters.

She added: "He is making progress appropriate to the severity of the situation."

Kehm's views are in contrast to those of former Formula 1 driver Philippe Streiff, who told the Le Parisien newspaper that the German is able to recognise his wife and two children.

"He hasn't yet recovered the power of speech, and communicates with his eyes. Nevertheless he is beginning to recognise his family, his wife and his children, but has big memory problems," Streiff, who is in a wheelchair following an accident in 1989, said.

He added that Schumacher is paralysed, but "in the long term, and ideally, he'll be able to maybe hope to walk with crutches one day as his spinal cord wasn't damaged. But you can't predict anything."

Streiff has previously claimed that he is a close friend of Schumacher, but Kehm dismissed his latest comments.

"I cannot confirm that (report)," she said. "I can only confirm that I do not know where Mr Streiff has his information from because he has no contact with us and he never has."

#201 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 16:07

Danas je tacno godina... :(

#202 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 17:59

I na sve to kazu da nije tacna ova izjava da prepoznaje porodicu, tj da doktor to nije rekao...

#203 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:49

10869505_977437718952519_494694085096089

Happy Birthday Michael

Maranello, 3 January – Michael Schumacher turns 46 today and everyone at Ferrari and his fans will be thinking even more than usual of the man who did so much on track to shine a spotlight on the Maranello marque. A year ago, just a few days after the skiing accident in Meribel, a group of Prancing Horse fans had unfurled the giant Ferrari Heart banner outside the Grenoble hospital, in a gesture of support. This year, Michael will spend his birthday at home, surrounded by those close to him, as he daily continues his rehabilitation. Everyone at Ferrari and his many fans around the world send all their best wishes and, as always, Forza Michael!

- See more at: http://formula1.ferr...h.TiCIPHcL.dpuf

Edited by alberto.ascari, 03 January 2015 - 11:50.

#204 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 21:58

Ne znam gde da metnem, evo konacno i jedne lepe vesti iz Sumaherovog tabora:

Michael Schumacher's son Mick to make car racing debut in Formula 4
By Marcus Simmons     Monday, March 2nd 2015, 10:00 GMT

Mick Schumacher, the 15-year-old son of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher, will make his car-racing debut this season in the ADAC Formula 4 Championship in Germany.

Schumacher will race with Van Amersfoort Racing, the Dutch team that propelled Max Verstappen - son of Schumacher Sr's 1994 Benetton F1 team-mate Jos - to prominence in Formula 3 last season.

The ADAC F4 Championship, Germany's new series for Tatuus-Abarth cars run to the FIA's new F4 concept, kicks off at Oschersleben on April 25-26, by which time Schumacher will be 16.

He has competed in karting under the names Mick Junior and Mick Betsch (his mother Corinna's maiden name) in order to deflect attention.

Last season was his most successful, as he finished runner-up to Briton Enaam Ahmed in both the CIK-FIA World and European KF Junior championships (pictured below).

His maiden test in a racing car was in a French F4 Championship machine, and he got his first taste of an ADAC F4 Tatuus with Jenzer Motorsport in the pre-Christmas sessions at Valencia, where VAR was running its Formula 3 cars.

Team boss Frits van Amersfoort said: "We have seen his skills in testing and we are looking forward to a successful season.

"In the last couple of years, it has become a tradition for us that we offer the runner-up from the German junior karting championship a test session in our simulator.

"This is handled by the DMSB, the German motorsport authority, and that is how we first got in touch with Mick Schumacher last autumn.

He spent a full day in the simulator at our headquarters in the Netherlands, then we witnessed him during a test session at Valencia and, eventually, we reached an agreement to compete together in this year's ADAC Formula 4 series."

Schumacher is the first recruit for VAR's F4 team, and comes despite his uncle Ralf Schumacher having a heavy involvement with Mucke Motorsport, which also has an ADAC F4 squad.

#205 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 18:40

"Sretni smo što možemo objaviti da je njegovo zdravstveno stanje sve bolje, kada se u obzir uzme ozbiljnost ozljeda koje je imao", rekla je Kehm i dodala:

"Međutim, ova borba će potrajati, a mi smo sretni što imamo priliku boriti se i pobijediti u toj borbi."

#206 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 18:46

Konačno malo lepih vesti. :) :thumbs:

Ajde Deda, možeš ti to!

#207 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 21:20

Izem ti izjavu. Sta je to znacilo? 

Izgoreo je ceo grad ali mi smo okrecili hodnik jedne zgrade. 

Ne shvatite me pogresno, ali zelim da znam da li je covek makar poceo da raspoznaje i govori. Mislim to je toliko jednostavno. Da ili Ne. A ove PR izjave neka nabiju tamo gde sunce ne sija.

#208 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 18:57

Suze mi krenuše. Jbt, ala mi nedostaje deda.

#209 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 19:00

Suze mi krenuše. Jbt, ala mi nedostaje deda.

:(

#210 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 19:33

Je8i se Dasubo :( Ova me ema svaki put sasece kada vidim da je aktivna...