• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#61 каурин

каурин
  • Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 18:07

@Фјодоре
За остатак се сам побринуо јер је почистио оне који би због свега овог горе сигурно били испред њега.
Овако испада да се на тој последњој трци само Кобајаши тркао са њим, а све остале је обилазио као да их нема на стази. Једном се од њих дубоко наклањају - а тај је твој (и мој давно бивши) љубимац!

#62 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 20:05

Alonso sampion! Vetel prestizao pod zutim zastavama.

#63 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 20:18

Stvarno, šta bi sa tim? Lepo se videlo da je preticao pod žutom zastavom

#64 nlavrnja

nlavrnja
  • Members
  • 31,992 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 20:24

Objavili nasi mediji :D

Cenim da tesko mogu da ga kazne jer nije bila istraga tokom trke. Nije isto dodati mu 20 sec na kraju trke (koja se zavrsila pod SC) i kazniti sa drive through na sredini trke kada se prekrsaj dogodio.

Drugi problem je sto bi to bio apsolutni blam za F1, da menja sampiona za zelenim stolom nedelju dana posle poslednje trke

#65 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 20:41

Nije zuta nego zuta sa crvenim prugama :lol+: :lol+: :lol+: tako nista od kazne.

#66 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 20:44

Izgleda da je jedan redar sa leve strane mahao zelenom zastavom pre svetla... znaci sve je regularno... a ja se ponadao :(

#67 Trofej

Trofej
  • Members
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:33

@Фјодоре
За остатак се сам побринуо јер је почистио оне који би због свега овог горе сигурно били испред њега.
Овако испада да се на тој последњој трци само Кобајаши тркао са њим, а све остале је обилазио као да их нема на стази. Једном се од њих дубоко наклањају - а тај је твој (и мој давно бивши) љубимац!

Osim Mase, nešto se ne sećam da je Alonso obišao nekoga ispred sebe. Da jeste, ne bi bili ispred. :rotflmao:
Obišao je i Hulka, pardon.
Iskreno - DA - priznajem! Šumi se Fetelu sklonio, nije zube pokazao ko Kimiju ili Kobajašiju.
Ali kako je toliko dodola molilo za kišu, a cela trka je vožena po polusuvoj ili mokroj stazi, ne razumem ko je tu šta pokazao. Ja sam jedino primetio da je Fetel više zaostajao po suvom jer mu je Red Bull bio oštećen. Alonso nije po kiši ništa spektakulatno pokazao. A kad se pojavo SC ("ničim izazvan", ko da je s neba pao) i sve razmake anulirao, trebalo je gas stisnuti. U protivnom ne znam čemu toliko dodola.
Od kada pratim F1 ne pamtim da se u jednoj trci nekome toliko ispunjavala svaka želja.
Alonso jeste veliki vozač, ali zar nije to bio i Hakinen, recimo? Pa Mika je pobeđivao Šumija u junačkim okršajima, kad je Šumi bio na vrhuncu.
A po meni je i dalje veći od obojice Mensel - sa samo jednom titulom.
Niko ništa ne bi imao protiv Alonsa samo da je - ćutao. I on, ali i poneki njegovi fanovi.

#68 MikiVeliki

MikiVeliki
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:05

Podsetite me molim vas, da li je oduzeta pobeda Alonsu 2008. u Singapuru? Mislim kada vec pricamo o nekom retroaktivnom kaznjavanju. Ipak je to bio u pitanju dokazan prekrsaj.

Edited by MikiVeliki, 29 November 2012 - 11:05.

#69 каурин

каурин
  • Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 15:26

Магазин F1 Racing је доделио титулу возача године Алонсу.

У образложењу Пат Сајмондс је написао следеће:

When Fernando Alonso joined Minardi in 2001 at the tender age of 19, few were paying attention. His Formula 3000 career had done little to demonstrate his potential, although his 1999 season in Formula Nissan had been Impressive and had led to an Fl test at which he really proved his capability.

With a history of success in karting, Fernando’s career echoed that of many other greats. It is not uncommon for those who dominate in karting to experience lean times in the junior formulae before regaining success in more powerful cars. Lewis Hamilton, although successful in Formula Renault and Formula 3, needed learning years in both.

Fernando won the Nissan championship in his debut year albeit by a narrow margin. This caught the attention of both Minardi and Benetton boss Flavio Briatore, who helped him on his path into Fl with Minardi. It must have left Briatore with mixed emotions when in only his fourth race, at Imola, Fernando out qualified both Benettons.

Having witnessed his ability during 2001 was keen for him to join Renault for 2002, but it was deemed that a year of testing would be more advantageous. Over the course of 2002 we got to know each other well. His testing was always impressive. If we were doing a qualifying simulation he was always on it straight away, and if we were doing tyre testing his consistency was uncanny. It wasn't long before I was setting more store by his opinions than I was on the race drivers'.

His promotion to the race team in 2003 was natural and, as with all people who excel at their job, we soon forgot how young and inexperienced he was, His first win in Hungary had an air of inevitability about it, even though it was on a circuit he had never driven before. The 2003 Renault was not a great car, hampered as it was by the wide-angle engine's lack of torque, but Fernando was able to make it sing. Although the Hungarian GP win is widely recorded as the high point of Fernando's year I personally remember Spain earlier in the season as a marker for things to come. Michael Schumacher won that day in the brand-new Ferrari, but Fernando made him work every inch of the way. Having qualified third, he was able to get behind Schumacher at the first stop. Traffic didn't favour Fernando that day, but he worked through it, not allowing Michael any relaxation and eventually following him to the line just a few seconds behind in a clearly inferior car.

It was typical of the driver I got to know so well over the following years. His ability is so natural it took me some time to appreciate his working methods. Having worked with Schumacher in the past, it was some time before I realized that Fernando's extremely laid-back way of working was deceptive. It did not mean that he was not completely and utterly on the ball. Many a time I would look at him in a briefing and wonder if he was taking everything in, only to be floored by him asking a question that showed he was not only paying attention, but was actually thinking one step ahead of the rest of us.

As with all champions, that mental capacity was in evidence everywhere. On the track, he could control his pace, cope with the unexpected and think his way through the race strategy. I could always rely on him to have the same mental map of the race as me and to respond to what was needed. If it went wrong he could be very hard on the team, but tolerance is not an attribute shared by competitive people,

Perhaps though, what sets him apart from his peers is the very characteristic we saw in abundance over 2012 and which makes him the only worthy winner of this category. That is, simply, his ability to find that little bit more when it seemed everything was already at a maximum.

It is hard to say how good or bad the Ferrari F2012 really was. Pre-season testing revealed varying performance, but very downbeat statements came from both Fernando and technical director Pat Fry. The record shows that by the end of testing they were within O.25secs of the best times and while the first race in Australia seemed to confirm their pessimism, Alonso qualified in the top ten one week later in Sepang and took the least-anticipated victory of the year. That win put him in a short-lived lead of the championship and, although the next few races were less successful, by the time the teams were back in Europe he was a real contender for the big prize. For a car that was spoken of so unflatteringly, three [pre-Austin] victories to a very open season was no mean feat.

It is this that makes Fernando so deserving a recipient of this award. It may be difficult to separate man from machine but there is no doubt in my mind, and that of the panel, that this was a case of the man dominating the machine. He finished the season a whopping 156 points in front of his team-mate, Felipe Massa, who was himself challenging for championship honours just four years ago and who is still of sufficient value to be signed by the Scuderia for 2013. He found victory when victory should not have been there, and he was the epitome of consistency when this was the better card to play. Singling out an event in 2012 that summed up his achievements would be incredibly difficult. Resisting the attack of Perez in a superior Sauber in Malaysia, or climbing from 11th on the grid in Valencia to take a slightly fortuitous win, would both be contenders. For me, though, the highlight was his pole position on a particularly difficult wet track during the delayed qualifying session at Silversione, having executed the save of the year during a high-speed spin in Q2.

Fernando Alonso is a worthy winner of this category and it will surprise no one if he continues to be so for many years to come.

Pat Symonds

#70 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 20:39

Alonso tvrdi da je više puta odbijao ponude Red Bulla

http://www.gp1.hr/al...nude-red-bulla/

#71 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 17:41

Sky Sports F1 2013 - Early win would surprise Alonso

Malo me nervira sto u svim izjavama ferajijevci pljuju f2012,drugo mesto u vozackom i konstruktorskom sampionatu nije sala.

#72 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 16:43

Chinese F1 2013 - 03 Chinese GP - Race: Fernando Alonso: Ferrari made step forward

#73 aDCOR

aDCOR
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 21:00

Fernando Mijlakovski

Dragan-1.jpg

#74 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 21:59