263 replies to this topic

#46 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 20:36

Na Tignorovoj listi igrača na koje treba obratiti pažnju ove sezone:

Milos Raonic
The serve is still atomic and the forehand a bullet when he has time to set up. The backhand still goes haywire at times, he’s not a natural defender, and his instinct is to pull the trigger as soon as possible, sometimes too soon. But of the ATP’s Nexts—Dimitrov, Dolgopolov, Harrison, Tomic—he’s the farthest along, and the one with the least downside. Like Pete Sampras and John Isner, Raonic’s serve makes him a calmer, and thus better, competitor. Some experts have him winning Wimbledon sooner rather than later, and the Top 10 player he beat on Sunday, Janko Tipsarevic, says it’s just a matter of time before Raonic joins him at that elite plateau. Let’s see what he can do if he has a full season. I’m thinking both the experts, and Tipsarevic, could be right.

http://blogs.tennis....ood-values.html

#47 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 21:58

http://sportsillustr...neup/index.html

Standing in there against that ferocious serve proved to be unnerving, to say the least. An embittered Verdasco declared, "It's not even tennis," but the classier Tipsarevic spoke for Raonic's future after Sunday's match, saying, "Guys like Milos are special players."

:D

#48 delgado

delgado
  • Members
  • 35,185 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 23:25

lepo je rekao Nando -_-

#49 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 19:26

tako se ponosno slika sa barcinim dresom da je neodoljiv :lol:

Attached Files

Edited by vanjabarsa, 16 January 2012 - 19:27.

#50 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 20:03

Мораћемо да га контактирамо Posted Image

#51 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 20:21

e ridji, znas ono iz filma "zona zamfirova "....... "cu ga uzmem " :rotflmao:

#52 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 21:57

:)

#53 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 22:16

boxy, pa zasto :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaoj, pa on mutira :D

Edited by vanjabarsa, 16 January 2012 - 22:18.

#54 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 22:24

pa vidi ga kako je sladak i kolisna mu je sobica :D
i onda sam zamislila Feda u nekom cudu od apartmana gde je garderoba ove velicine :D

#55 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:46

e ridji, znas ono iz filma "zona zamfirova "....... "cu ga uzmem " :rotflmao:

Да не мислиш на Ивкову славу Posted Image

#56 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 15:40

Ja baš došla ovo da stavim :D
Postaće najomraženiji igrač na forumu ako nastavi ovoliko da paradira s Barsinim dresovima :lol:

Edit: i on dobija savete od publike :D

“Don’t get nervous, Milos.”

This piece of advice comes from a supporter of Milos Raonic on the sidelines of Court 18. It’s deep on the unlandscaped side of Melbourne Park, a relatively forlorn spot that feels more like a parking lot than a major tennis facility.

Raonic doesn't care where he is. He’s hammering Filippo Volandri, to the point where the Canadian begins to experiment with some serve and volley, though it doesn’t go too well. More impressive is Raonic’s forehand-and-volley play. He takes one at the baseline, hits it hard and low down the middle, follows it in, and wins the point with an easy volley. In general, Raonic always tries to do something with the ball, even from deep in the court. He doesn’t settle for rally shots if he can help it; virtually all of his forehands come with a driving offensive purpose. He plays tennis like a man who hates small talk.

Up 0-30 on Volandri’s serve early in the second set, Raonic drills one of those forehands into the net for 15-30. His friend or acquaintance or whoever it is warns him, “Don’t get nervous.” One thing this person must not be is a coach. Is there a faster way to make your player get tight than to tell him not to get tight?

http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2012/01/three-scenes-in-the-park.html

Edited by alcesta, 17 January 2012 - 17:12.

#57 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 20:34

http://www.australia...6946907884.html

Q. In this tournament players are breaking their racquets on the court. What are your thoughts on that?

MILOS RAONIC: I have 10 racquets. I need to play with 10 racquets. I don't have any to break.
I don't know. I never really broke racquets too much often. But last year I played the first half of the year with three racquets and the second half of the year with four racquets. I think that also made me settle down with the breaking racquets.
Now I have a few more racquets, but I don't feel the habit or anger to break them.

Naučio siroma' da štedi :lol:

#58 Milutinov Tata

Milutinov Tata
  • Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 16:01

Posted Image

Spoiler

http://thestar.blogs...f-the-game.html

#59 Milutinov Tata

Milutinov Tata
  • Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 20:35

Malo teksta i slika sa treninga u Vankuveru.

Posted Image

It was early to rise and early to practice for the Canadian Davis Cup team’s Milos Raonic on Monday as he gets ready for this weekend’s World Group opening-round tie versus France.

Milos Raonic and his coach Galo Blanco were on court at shortly after 8 a.m.at the Thunderbird Sports Centre on the campus of the University of British Columbia.

Blanco did different drills with Raonic, including, as pictured below, feeding him balls and letting him uncork the big forehand.

Posted Image

But practice wasn’t all about robotic hitting and Milos and Galo had some fun at the end of their session.
They enjoyed a little exchange game near the net that involved hitting the ball on the edge of the racquet, not with the strings.
In the picture below Milos is trying to kind of ‘sword’ the ball away much to the amusement of himself and everyone watching.

Posted Image

It was a brief game, but there was a winner and a loser. The picture below shows who was the loser and what price he paid.

Posted Image

#60 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 19:30

Zna li se koliko je ozbiljna Miloševa povreda?
Sad ima gomilu poena da brani, ispašće iz prvih 50 ako ne bude mogao uskoro da igra. :(