Photo

Majstori fotografije

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
271 replies to this topic

#46 wild

wild
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 14:37

Pa... za mene bi to bio Petar Jankovic nas covek :lol: :lol:
Trenutno nemam ni jednu njegovu fotku u compu ali kad budem imao bice "okaceno".

#47 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 14:43

Man Ray / NGV International, Melbourne, August to 17 October 2004

Posted Image

Man Ray was an artist who painted what he could not photograph and photographed what he could not paint. He was one of the most famous and original artists of the 20th century, renowned for revolutionising the art of photography.

Man Ray produced some of the most iconic photographs of the 20th century: eloquent portraits, dreamy solarised nudes, divine fashion photography and enigmatic images that continue to delight and astonish. Works such as Le Violon d'Ingres, made in 1924, Kiki with African mask, of 1926, or the exquisite 1932 Tears are now embedded within popular consciousness.

A superb technician and a highly inventive artist, Man Ray always denied that he had any ability with the camera or in the darkroom. However, as the exhibition reveals, this is clearly not the case. The exhibition emphasises Man Ray's techniques of framing, cropping, solarising and use of the photogram to present a new 'surreal' way of seeing, which continues to fascinate audiences today.

This is the first large-scale exhibition of Man Ray's photography to have been presented in Australia. Reflecting the most influential and productive years of Man Ray's photographic output, the majority of the 200 works in the exhibition comprise vintage photographs made between 1917 and 1939. Divided into nine sections - New York & Duchamp, Films, Fashion, Portraits, Nudes, Objects, Rayographs, Landscapes and Documents - the exhibition provides an unprecedented opportunity to enjoy the work of one of the most important artists of the 20th century.

The exhibition is drawn from the collection of Lucien Treillard, who was Man Ray's assistant in the last years of the artist's life, the Musée Nationale d'Arte Moderne, Centre Pompidou, Paris, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and the National Gallery of Victoria. The exhibition is co-curated by Judy Annear, Senior Curator of Photography at the Art Gallery of New South Wales and Emmanuelle de L'Ecotais, Curator of Photography at the Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.

#48 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 23:07

Man Ray / NGV International, Melbourne, August to 17 October 2004

Posted Image

Man Ray was an artist who painted what he could not photograph and photographed what he could not paint.  He was one of the most famous and original artists of the 20th century, renowned for revolutionising the art of photography. 

Man Ray produced some of the most iconic photographs of the 20th century: eloquent portraits, dreamy solarised nudes, divine fashion photography and enigmatic images that continue to delight and astonish. Works such as Le Violon d'Ingres, made in 1924, Kiki with African mask, of 1926, or the exquisite 1932 Tears are now embedded within popular consciousness.

A superb technician and a highly inventive artist, Man Ray always denied that he had any ability with the camera or in the darkroom. However, as the exhibition reveals, this is clearly not the case. The exhibition emphasises Man Ray's techniques of framing, cropping, solarising and use of the photogram to present a new 'surreal' way of seeing, which continues to fascinate audiences today.

This is the first large-scale exhibition of Man Ray's photography to have been presented in Australia. Reflecting the most influential and productive years of Man Ray's photographic output, the majority of the 200 works in the exhibition comprise vintage photographs made between 1917 and 1939. Divided into nine sections - New York & Duchamp, Films, Fashion, Portraits, Nudes, Objects, Rayographs, Landscapes and Documents - the exhibition provides an unprecedented opportunity to enjoy the work of one of the most important artists of the 20th century.

The exhibition is drawn from the collection of Lucien Treillard, who was Man Ray's assistant in the last years of the artist's life, the Musée Nationale d'Arte Moderne, Centre Pompidou, Paris, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and the National Gallery of Victoria. The exhibition is co-curated by Judy Annear, Senior Curator of Photography at the Art Gallery of New South Wales and Emmanuelle de L'Ecotais, Curator of Photography at the Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.

Man Ray spada i među moje najdraže fotografe :lol: , ali evo, da ne ispadne da sam replicirala samo kako bih ti "zapljeskala" :lol: , uz još jednu Rayevu fotografiju, navest ću još neke meni drage fotografe:

Man Ray

Posted Image

Potom:

Andre Kertesz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

S time da ću za razliku od većine koja se gotovo isključivo opredijelila za svjetske majstore fotografije, spomenut i jednog domaćeg:

Toša Dabac

Posted Image

#49 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 23:19

Ne mogu odoljeti, još malo :lol: :

Man Ray-"Ruke"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 23:36

Topic po mom ukusu... :lol:

Minor White

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 mokuci

mokuci
  • Members
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:53

Svi posežu za poznatim svjetskim fotografima, no evo, ja bih spomenula:

Milčo Mančevski-ciklus "Cesta"

Relativno nedavno sjajna izložba u ZG-u, fotograf sa senzibilitetom za "uhvatiti trenutak". :lol:

P.S.Kako mi ne radi IMG opcija :lol: , ne mogu izdvojiti meni najboje :lol: , ali...

pregledao. lepo je... cak kako vidim ni britanac dave mckean nije odoleo
pao na balkanski sarm. on je vise stripas i ilustrator ali sa posebnim
interesom za fotografije i igru kolaza sa njima. osetljiva ajkula.
u svetu stripa uradio velik doprinos a za fotke prosudite sami ...

D.M. zvanicni sajt

Dave McKean lives in Kent, England.

He has illustrated several comics including Mr. Punch, Signal To Noise, Arkham Asylum (Batman), and his own novel Cages. He has illustrated and co-written a children's book. The Day I Swapped My Dad For Two Goldfish, and has also illustrated and designed all the covers of Sandman. He has directed three short films. The week Before. N[eon] and Whack'., and has collaborated on other films. He has also produced over a hundred CD covers for among others, Michael Nyman. The Rolling Stones, Skinny Puppy. Alice Cooper, and has produced photographs, illustrations and video for Kodak, Sony Playstation, Smirnoffand Eurostar. Dave is the author of two books of photographs, A Small Book of Black & White Lies and Option: Click.

#52 Lavinia Amaldi

Lavinia Amaldi
  • Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 13:36

jedan od fotografa koje jako volim

cheh

frantisek drtikol,
u hronicnom nedostatku vremena samo par linkova,
uzivajte :lol:

ili ovako

ps. zao mi je sto ne mogu da pronadjem na netu neke od my favourite fotografija, kao npr. Vina (Talas) iz 1926e- 7e, Pohyb (Pokret) iz 1929e, nekoliko iz ciklusa Svet duse iz 1934e 35e, posebno Vila :lol: ...

btw pored fotografije bavio se i slikarstvom, vajarstvom, dizajnom enterijera, svako njegovo delo je poput izraza dubokih plemenitih misli, a definitivno mu ni vrednosti filozofije, religije i duhovnosti nisu ostale nepoznate.

u fotografiji nesvakidasnji umetnik, impresivan, majstor portreta i akta,
pejzaza i simbolicnih kompozicija..

a sad back to work :lol:

pps. 5

#53 lahtalion

lahtalion
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:33

Estevan Oriol
(muchenje je otvoriti ovo ako se konektujete sa neke od centrala shto su njemci ostavili za sobom pri povlachenju... al vredi)

#54 lahtalion

lahtalion
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:04

Saddington & Baynes

JJ Wood

#55 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:09

Estevan Oriol

Posted Image

:lol:

#56 dzishn

dzishn
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:06

Estevan Oriol
(muchenje je otvoriti ovo ako se konektujete sa neke od centrala shto su njemci ostavili za sobom pri povlachenju... al vredi)

hmm, bash i ne vredi

flash player je pocheo tako naivno, a kaka zloupotreba istog sada :lol:

josh kad bi ovaj smajli izgledao smoreno ko shto treba, a ne da mi se kezi tu

nego shta se bre desilo sa onim, chicha, u ruci kamera, podes na cic mic, slikica, sobica, ruchi radovi, narodna bogatstva
neshto mi mnogo fotoshopa....

edit: l john onaj britanski, trenutno u shpaniji obitavajuci?

Edited by dzishn, 16 August 2004 - 06:14.

#57 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:07

Da pojasnim, ako nije jasno... kolutanje ocima ispod gornje slike je bio izraz simpatija prema fotki i onome sto prikazuje.

:lol:

Edited by Indy, 16 August 2004 - 06:38.

#58 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:41

nego shta se bre desilo sa onim, chicha, u ruci kamera, podes na cic mic, slikica, sobica, ruchi radovi, narodna bogatstva
neshto mi mnogo fotoshopa....

'Fala na inshpiraciji za novi topik :lol:

#59 hooyadahoo

hooyadahoo
  • Members
  • 2,866 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 13:56

jos 2 cool ceha

Jan Saudek
Karel Cudlin

#60 Phil

Phil
  • Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 14:48

jos 2 cool ceha

Jan Saudek
Karel Cudlin

Одлично. Код Саудека не могу да се одлучим између "Кока-коле" и "Јеврејског гробља", а и "лутке" су добре. Кудлинова ми је најупечатљивија "Украјина 1994", жена са села крај прозора у кухињи. Све у свему :lol: