Photo

Prelazni rok - leto 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
204 replies to this topic

#61 Heroin Bob

Heroin Bob
  • Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:38

Toon lose out on Albin

Espanyol land Uruguayan

Posted ImageAlbin: Seals Espanyol move

Espanyol have fended off interest from Newcastle to finalise a deal for forward Juan Albin from Getafe.

The Premier League outfit were keen on the Uruguayan, but he has now joined the Barcelona club on a free transfer.

Albin moves to Espnayol along with fellow countryman Adrian Luna. The Under-21 midfielder arrives from Defensor Sporting Club.

Espanyol confirmed the arrival of the Uruguayan duo, who both penned five-year deals.

"The Uruguayans Juan Albin and Adrian Luna have become Espanyol players for the next five seasons after agreements were reached with Getafe and Sporting Club respectively," read a statement on the Espanyol website.

Edited by Heroin Bob, 24 May 2011 - 10:40.

#62 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:34

Maradona dovodi Forlana u Dubai?
24. maj 2011. 12:11 > 12:13 Novi trener Al Vasla već počeo da razmišlja o pojačanjima za sledeću sezonu - prvi na spisku napadač Atletika iz Madrida.

Posted Imagefoto: AP

Čelnici vodećeg fudbalskog kluba Ujedinjenih Arapskih Emirata Al Vasla iz Dubaija ubrzano rade na angažovanju urugvajskog napadača Dijega Forlana, što bi bilo prvo veliko pojačanje novog trenera kluba Argentinca Dijega Maradone.

"Forlan je jedan od najvećih imena koje želimo da angažujemo. Ujedinjeni Arapski Emirati zaslužuju takvog igrača", rekao je izvršni direktor Al Vasla Ašraf Ahmad Mohamed.

Tridesetdvogodišnji napadač madridskog Atletika, koji je prošle godine izabran za najboljeg igrača Mundijala u Južnoj Africi, u poslednjih nekoliko meseci nije bio u najboljoj formi, postigavši osam golova na 32 utakmice.

Maradona, koji je na prvenstvu sveta 1986. godine u Meksiku bio kapiten reprezentacije Argentine, preuzeće funkciju trenera sedmostrukog osvajača titule u ligi UAE sledećeg meseca.

"Maradona je pregledao video snimke naših utakmice i uočio nedostatke u timu. Predložio je da bi bilo dobro da ojačamo napad, što ćemo i učiniti", rekao je Mohamed.

#63 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:39

I Žilberto se vraća kući
24. maj 2011. 12:03 > 12:08

Nekadašnji kapiten Arsenala i brazilske reprezentacije, preći će iz Panatinaikosa u Gremio iz Porto Alegrea.

Posted ImageŽilberto Silva (34) priključiće se Gremiju naredne nedelje, a ugovor je potpisan na 18 meseci.

Defanzivni "vezista" za Brazil je odigrao 93 utakmice i učestvovao u osvajanju Svetskog prvenstva 2002. u Japanu i Južnoj Koreji, Kopa Amerike 2007, kao i FIFA Kupa konfederacija 2005. i 2009. godine.

U Evropi je proveo devet godina - šest u Arsenalu i poslednje tri u Panatinaikosu.

Trend povratka brazilskih asova u domaći fudbal 2009. su počeli Adrijano (Inter - Flamengo, Roma - Korintijans) i Roberto Karlos (Fenerbahče - Korintijans, mada se zimus vratio u Evropu).

Njihovim stopama posle su krenuli Ronaldinjo (Milan - Flamengo), Rivaldo (Bunjodkor - Sao Paulo), Elano (Galatasaraj - Santos), Luis Fabijano (Sevilja - Sao Paulo) i drugi.

#64 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:41

Удинезе је потписао Данила из Палмеираса

MOURINHO: I WANT IBRA AT REAL
Railoa Answers: It depends on Milan, but if Florentino calls Galliani...

Ето ти па га води Posted Image

Roma get the yes from Deschamps: “I am ready”

Mancini in triumph: “Tevez will stay at City, Italy, forget about him”

More than 12.5 million mid-Denis: Inler is the first shot of Naples

Roma, De Rossi to the renewal

As reported this morning La Gazzetta dello Sport , Daniele De Rossi had informed his teammates of his decision to stay at Roma. If this news proves to be true, the midfielder, assumed the Captain would be ready to renew their claims down.

Edited by Ridjis, 24 May 2011 - 12:44.

#65 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:48

Кажу из Атлетика да Агуеро може да иде свуда осим у Реал

Miguel Angel Gil Marin Atletico: "Aguero surely will not go to Real Madrid. We have established a provision of € 45 million at the time of renewal of his contract, but this clause does not apply to Real Madrid. Aguero will not go to Real even if Real had to pay the clause. "

#66 Cooltywattor

Cooltywattor
  • Members
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:49

Ето ти па га води

Eto vama Benzeme ;)

#67 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 13:00

Eto vama Benzeme ;)

Ма Јуве је заинтересован за њега, ето га њима Posted Image

-Chelsea may have to wait unil October to appoint Guus Hiddink, whose contract with Turkey runs until the end of Euro 2012, but could leave should Turkey fail to qualify later this year.

- Mario Balotelli's future at Manchester City has been thrown into doubt again after the Italian striker missed the club's parade through the streets to celebrate winning the FA Cup. Posted ImagePosted Image

- Juventus are set to go head-to-head this summer with Inter Milan for Manchester United winger Nani, 24.

- Juventus monitoring Frank Ribery, Antonio Conte keen to make A.Sanchez his first signing.

- Real Madrid are interested in Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna, while Zenit St Petersburg to re-sign forwardAndrey Arshavin.

- Galatasaray are set to outbid Tottenham for Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

- Manchester City have beaten Barcelona to sign Celta Vigo midfielder Denis Suarez.

- AS ROMA, Montella : "I want to talk with the club board"
AS Roma coach Vincenzo Montella told local reporters on Monday : "The Serie A season is over and I still do not know if the new AS Roma owners are going to keep me or not. I want to talk with the club board this week to find out what's going on. .... I would like to know if I am part of the club's plans and I wish to convey my thoughts to them. .... I think that I did a satisfactory job since takin...

- Turkey have held talks with Rafael Benitez about the prospect of the former Liverpool manager taking over from Guus Hiddink for the rest of the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign should the Dutchman join Chelsea.

- Nicklas Bendtner has told Arsenal he wants to leave this summer, with Bayern Munich among the clubs interested in signing the Danish striker.

- ITALY/ SAMPDORIA, Biabiany on the way out.Sampdoria's French winger Jonathan Biabiany (23) is attracting interest from Bologna. Considering that his club was recently relegated, a switch is expected to occur.

- Mariga headed for England.Inter Milan's Kenyan midfielder McDonald Mariga is for sale and is tracked by Aston Villa, Sunderland and Tottenham Hotspur.

- Price for Sanchez is set.In the last hours Inter president Massimo Moratti has met Udinese's Giampaolo Pozzo to talk about the transfer to Milan of Chilean forward Alexis Sanchez. It seems that the Friulan club has asked to the World Champions 25 million euros plus Goran Pandev and Davide Santon.

- Sneijder's agent: "United? Nothing serious"

Edited by Ridjis, 24 May 2011 - 13:00.

#68 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 13:52

Ibra možda i ode u Real?

24. maj 2011. | 12:00 | Izvor: Sportske.net
Otvorila se mogućnost da Šveđanin krene put Madrida. Potrebna ''ponuda iz snova''?

Posted ImageTrener Real Madrida, Žoze Murinjo, želi da angažuje Zlatan Ibrahimovića iz Milana, što je nagovestio agent sjajnog napadača, Mino Raiola.

On je medijima rekao da bi Zlatan otišao sa ''San Sira'', ukoliko ''rosoneri'' požele da ga prodaju.

''Ako primimo veliku ponudu, nešto će se desiti. Mislim da će Ibra otići samo ako Milan bude hteo da ga proda. Murinjo ga želi? Onda Florentino Perez mora da priča sa Galijanijem'', rekao je Iraola i dodao.

''Po meni, Ibrahimović je najbolji špic na svetu i vredi 150 miliona evra, kao Kristijano Ronaldo. Ibra je rekao da će Milan da bude njegov poslednji klub, ali ja ne mislim tako'', smatra poznati zastupnik fudbalera širom Evrope.

#69 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:45

Nasri na Old Trafordu?

24. maj 2011. | 16:32 | Izvor: Sportske.net

Kako javljaju francuski mediji, Samir Nasri još uvek nije produžio ugovor sa Arsenalom, pregovori ne idu po planu i Aleks Ferguson bi mogao da "umeša prste" i otme Francuza iz londonkog kluba.

Posted ImageNasriju sledeće sezone ističe ugovor sa Arsenalom.

To praktično znači da bi Arsen Venger bio primoran da proda svog igrača ukoliko se ne pronađe rešenje i Francuz ne produži ugovor sa klubom iz Londona.

Francuski "Lekip" tvrdi da je glavni spor oko produžetka ugovora to što je Nasri nezadovoljan učinkom svog kluba i da bi rado prešao u Mančester Junajted ukoliko ga Arsen Venger ne ubedi da će Arsenal u budućnosti osvajati trofeje.

Sa druge strane, Aleks Ferguson je u potrazi za novim plejmejkerom i obzirom na činjenicu da Skols i Gigs polako završavaju svoje karijere, Nasri bi bio savršena zamena za upražnjeno mesto na sredini terena.

#70 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:48

Nemac i Španac za jaču Sevilju
Posted ImageSevilja se pojačala dovođenjem nemačkog reprezentativca Piotra Trochovskog iz Hamburga i Manu del Morala iz Hetafea.

Vezista iz Nemačke je potpisao četvorogodišnji ugovor, a njegov vršnjak napadač Manu del Moral petogodišnju vernost timu iz Andaluzije.

Kako tvrde u Sevilji, u narednim danima očekuje se dolazak i dvojice Brazilaca čija se imena drže u tajnosti.

#71 Heroin Bob

Heroin Bob
  • Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:35

Zanimljivo jutroPosted Image

Milan reach Boateng agreement

San Siro outfit agree to buy-out second half of midfielder's contract

Posted ImageBoateng: Now owned 100 per cent by Milan after an agreed buy-out with Genoa

AC Milan now hold complete ownership of midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng after reaching an agreement with Genoa.

Having been bought from Portsmouth by Genoa last summer, the 24-year-old was still part-owned by the latter despite spending this season at AC Milan.

A part-ownership agreement existed between the two Italian clubs, but Milan now have 100 per cent of the rights to Boateng following talks on Tuesday in which they agreed to buy-out the second half of his contract.

"Two clubs like Genoa and Milan cannot argue so we've come to an agreement and Boateng is entirely a Milan player," said Genoa president Enrico Preziosi.

As part of the deal, part-owned players Alberto Paloschi, Marco Amelia, Nnamdi Oduamadi and Gianmarco Zigoni have transferred to Milan, while Greek centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos has returned to Genoa.

The only player still owned by both parties is young striker Giacomo Beretta, who will play with Genoa next season.

Juve seal Pirlo swoop

Italy midfielder signs three-year contract
Posted Image

Italy international Andrea Pirlo has completed his move to Juventus on a three-year contract.

The 32-year-old midfielder, who announced last week he was ending his 10-year stay at AC Milan, passed a medical in Turin today.

A statement from Juve on Tuesday evening read: "Andrea Pirlo is officially a Juventus player.

"The signed contract will run from July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2014."

Pirlo spent 10 years at Milan having begun his career at Brescia, from where he joined Inter Milan in 1998 before going on loan to Reggina and back to his first club.

He joined Milan in 2001 and went on to win two UEFA Champions League crowns and two Serie A titles with the Rossoneri, while also enjoying World Cup glory with Italy in 2006.

Select group
Pirlo joins a select group of players to play for Italy's big three clubs of Juventus and both Milan sides.

The first was Italy legend Giuseppe Meazza and the only others are Aldo Serena, Roberto Baggio, Christian Vieri, Edgar Davids, Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Pirlo struggled with injuries and form this season, though, and made just 12 Serie A starts as Milan won the title.

His signing could impact on whether Juve choose to sign midfielder Alberto Aquilani, who spent the season at the club on loan from Liverpool, on a permanent deal.

Juventus finished a disappointing season in seventh place to miss out on European qualification.

Fergie confirms De Gea deal

Gifted young goalkeeper brought in to replace Van der Sar
Posted Image

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Manchester United will sign Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David De Gea this summer.

The Red Devils have been scouring Europe to find a replacement for veteran shot-stopper Edwin van der Sar, who will retire after Saturday's UEFA Champions League final with Barcelona.

Talented Spanish youngster De Gea has long been linked with a move to Old Trafford and has won Ferguson's vote ahead of other reported targets such as Ajax's Maarten Stekelenburg and Schalke's Manuel Neuer.

As revealed by skysports.com earlier on Tuesday, a deal between the Red Devils and Atletico is in place, with a fee understood to be in the region of 21million euros (£18.3million) with additional add-ons.

And Ferguson feels that the 20-year-old is the ideal man to fill the giant void which will be left by the exit of veteran Dutchman Van der Sar this summer.

Outstanding replacement

The Scot told Sky Sports News: "We've been working on it for quite a while, we identified him a while back as one we should go for.

"He's a young goalkeeper, very quick, with good composure and presence.

"He's an outstanding replacement for Edwin van der Sar.

"We were looking for someone with the same types of qualities. One great quality Edwin always had was his composure and organisational ability.

"David De Gea is very similar that way."

#72 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:06

Oво је тек загревање за прелазни рок, ови трансфери су практично били познати већ неко време.
Звезде прелазног рока би требало да буду Фабрегас, Насри, Санчез, Агуеро, Хамшик, можда Снајдер, Тевез, Бензема, Дрогба, Ето, Есиен...
Што се тиче Насрија он је рекао да је већ дуго професионалац и да ништа није освоји а да жели, тако да би мењао клуб. Пошто му уговор истиче следећег лета мораће Венгер сада да га прода, за сада интересовање су показали Бајерн, Барса, ево сад и Манчестер а како агент Милана ради још од јануара на трансферу неког играча из Лондона ја се искрено надам да се ради о њему. Радије бих Насрија него Фабрегаса.

Malaga are gonna discuss a possible deal with Ruud van Nistelrooy (Hamburg) and Joaquin (Valencia) as they tend to create a team able to finish in the top half of the La Liga next season.

Bayern Munich have given up their chase on Fabio Coentrao, because the asking price from Benfica is too high (30 million euros). It is believed they are after Gael Clichy who has refused a contract renewal from Arsenal and could cost only 6 million euros, but Inter are believed to be in clear advantage to sign the left-back. Another option is Rafinha, and Genoa are ready to let him go for around 9 million euros. Gregory van der Wiel is no longer a target for the bavarians.

Edited by Ridjis, 25 May 2011 - 11:09.

#73 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:05

Inter ready two important sacrifices

Inter to finance big shots in the summer program needs to find on the market the necessary resources for this and is considering two big sacrifice, which this season have not made as hoped, and then to attack the Leonardo players required by the technician. The two would be expendableMaicon and Wesley Sneijder. The first is always targeted by Real Madrid for Mourinho, as well as two Turkish club Galatasaray and Fenerbache, for the second one you could open an auction millionaire between Manchester United and Chelsea. Inter hopes to recover from at least two transfers of € 70 million to be reinvested in Milan to bring Carlos Tevez, Fernando, Alexis Sanchez, and Eden Hazard

Наполи планира да појача средину терена са неколико играча, први на лсити жеља је Илнер из Удинезеа а изгелда да су на добром путу да га доведу
А преговара се и са Сантаном из Фиорентине

Sky Sport 24: "Inler to Naples, agreement!""The agreement for the transfer of the player was found."

The journalist Luca Marchetti , has issued statements to Sky Sport 24. Here is what appears to be Tuttonapoli.net: "E 'completed the meeting between Napoli and Udinese, the summit did not mark the final transition of Inler in blue, but the important foundations were laid. It' was agreed in principle. The agreement for the transfer of the player was found. But now the Napoli will have to agree with his attorneys for the assignment. Contracts of Neapolitan society are a bit 'special view of the matter relating to image rights but a solution will be found. There are also rumors of fields concerned for Sampdoria's Angelo Palombo. "

И Јувентус наставља да ради

Di Marzio, "Juve informed that they have reached an agreement with Ziegler"

Juve have made ​​progress in the operation that will almost certainly lead the Swiss Sampdoria's Reto Ziegler (25). He said sports journalist and expert Gianluca Di Marzio transfers from the pages of its official website gianlucadimarzio.com , revealing that after Andrea Pirlo (32), the next purchase for the Bianconeri will be officially own the former Tottenham defender: "Today Sampdoria came in place of a formal recommendation of Juventus, the message was expected: it formally notified that they have reached an agreement with Ziegler, whose contract is expiring with Samp. And after the announcement of Pirlo, now for Juve will be the turn of the now ex sampdoria " .

Udinese, Brkic and Mantovani for the new course

Gino Pozzo like to make it clear that his club is not just a supermarket that sells, but also a company that buys and wants to be included in the preliminary worthy Champions. Have already been taken playmaker Diego Fabbrini U-21 and the strong Brazilian defender Danilo of Palmeiras. But yesterday, the prosecutor of this boy, he was practically completed the signing of Serbian international goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic, 25, of Novi Sad. National has done in the Matri goals and remembers its error with Estonia, but it is reliably established, although the company could turn to another Italian club to take the eventual replacement for Handanovic. It is thought to Sorrentino's Chievo. With the company is feeling because of Verona, Udinese, to replace Zapata (on him, he would ask to leave, there would be the City, came to watch a month ago), is doing more than thinking about the central Andrea Mantovani, 27, who finished another great season. The company considers "buy" and also Just Ferronetti, injured during this year.

#74 milan_l

milan_l
  • Members
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 13:51

Sedorf potpisao!
Posted ImageDugo je bio u neizvesnosti, čekao i konačno dočekao. Obe njegove želje su se na kraju ostvarile. Milan je posle osvajanja titule u Seriji A produžio ugovor sa Klarensom Sedorfom za još jednu sezonu. Kako se navodi u saopštenju kluba, Holandjaninu novi ugovor ističe 30. juna 2012. godine.

Sedorf je prošlog meseca napunio 35 godina i postojale su spekulacije da će možda da završi karijeru. Holanđanin je došao u Milan iz Intera 2002. godine, a pre toga je igrao u Ajaksu, Sampdoriji i Real Madridu.

Sedorf je jedini fudbaler koji je osvojio titulu u Ligi šampiona sa tri različita kluba - sa Ajaksom 1995, sa Real Madridom 1998. i sa Milanom 2007. godine.

#75 glimmer twins

glimmer twins
  • Members
  • 40,295 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 19:04

Srpski reprezentativac sve bliži Seriji A

Siti nudi Kolarova Fiorentini za Vargasa

Posle godinu dana provedenih u Premijer ligi, srpski reprezentativac Aleksandar Kolarov mogao bi da se vrati u Seriju A, tačnije u ekipu Fiorentine.

Posted Image

Kako navode mediji na Ostrvu, Mančester siti spreman je da ponudi levog beka "orlova" i sedam miliona evra za usluge Huana Manuela Vargasa.

Iako je menadžer "građana" Roberto Manćini u više navrata izrazio zadovoljstvo formom Kolarova, nije isključeno da se ipak odrekne usluga srpskog igrača kome italijanski fudbal u potpunosti odgovara.

S druge strane, angažovati Vargasa ne bi trebalo da bude prevelik problem, jer trener Viole Siniša Mihajlović nije zadovoljan igrama Peruanaca protekle sezone i nedavno je izjavio "da je spreman da se odrekne njegovih usluga ukoliko stigne adekvatna ponuda".

Pre Sitija, interesovanje za peruanskog reprezentativca interesovanje su pokazali Juventus i Zenit iz Sankt Petersburga.