• 1,824 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:43

To bi bilo lepo.

#229 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 13:19

Kubica opet doziveo udes na reliju, covek stvarno nije normalan, sto ne ostavi taj volan kada mu ne ide...

#230 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 17:55

Robert Kubica clinches WRC2 title with victory

Robert Kubica claimed the World Rally Championship's second division title with a fifth class win from seven events on the Rally of Spain.

WRC2 became the ex-Formula 1 driver's primary focus of his first top-level rallying campaign with Citroen this year and he was able to dominate on several occasions.

He pulled away from leading rivals Elfyn Evans and Sepp Wiegand in Spain even before they hit trouble, eventually winning the class by four minutes.

Kubica said the championship was always something he had suspected might be possible.

"The target was different but somehow I knew that if I was able to learn quickly on gravel, I could do a good result," said Kubica.

"I was pretty sure that on Tarmac I was quite competitive, but it's different driving in the World Rally Championship."

He admitted that while the title was satisfying, he was still ultimately focused on resuming the top-level single-seater career interrupted by his massive rallying crash in early 2011.

"I'm happy but there is a long way for me to go in my recovery," Kubica said.

"I've used this year as a recovery year and to gain experience.

"It's no secret that one day I would like to come back to single-seaters, but I think rallying has helped me a lot this year - not only for my recovery, but to keep my mind busy."

Kubica will now step up to Citroen's DS3 World Rally Car to make his top-class debut in the season finale in Britain in November.

The Pole is on Citroen's shortlist for a 2014 WRC seat, and has also been linked with M-Sport's Ford programme.

http://www.autosport...rce=mostpopular

Edited by alpiner, 27 October 2013 - 17:55.

#231 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 22:42

Bilo bi lepo kad bi vozio fabricki Citroen u WRC-u.

#232 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 16:44

Ovog vikenda reli u Velikoj Britaniji. Kubica vozi fabricki Citroen :)

#233 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 20:39

Povratak u F1 je skoro nemoguć.

Robert Kubica dla BBC: Powrót do Formuły 1 jest prawie niemożliwy

Bartosz Orzechowski, BBC
12.11.2013 , aktualizacja: 12.11.2013 17:33

z14856185Q,Robert-Kubica.jpg

Robert Kubica (Fot. AP Images (AP Photo/Rally di Como, Enrico Selva, File))

http://www.sport.pl/...est_prawie.html

Edited by alberto.ascari, 12 November 2013 - 20:39.

#234 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 14:40

Kubica ličnost godine u izboru FIA Izvor. B92, Tanjug | N L

Bivši vozač Formule 1 Poljak Robert Kubica, koji je teško povređen u udesu 2011, proglašen je za ličnost godine u izboru Svetske automobilske federacije.

94428624852a3330818649860437819_orig.jpg
Beta/AP Photo/LEHTIKUVA/Mikko Stig

29-godišnji Kubica je u udesu tokom relija u Italiji zadobio povrede desne šake, ruke i noge, ali se vratio za volan već posle godinu dana.

Poljski vozač je primio nagradu na svečanosti u Parizu, a u konkurenciji za tu nagradu bili su i četvorostruki šampion Formule 1 Nemac Sebastijana Fetel i dvojica reli šampiona Sebastijan Leb i Sebastjan Ožije.

Poljak je auto-moto sportom počeo da se bavi 1995. godine u karting serijama, a u Formuli 1 je debitovao na Velikoj nagradi Mađarske 2006. godine. Svoju jedinu pobedu u Formuli 1 ostvario u Kanadi 2008. godine. U šampionatu Formule 1 vozio je za BMW Zauber i Reno, sve do nesreće u februaru 2011. godine.

Ove sezone Kubica je ostvario niz odličnih rezultata u WRC2 kategoriji Svetskog reli šampionata, a Sitroen mu je dao priliku da vozi za fabrički tim na Reliju Velsa, kojim je završena sezona. Sledeće godine gotovo izvesno će voziti u elitnom društvu, a pored Sitroena za njegove usluge zainteresovan je i Ford.

#235 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 15:07

:)

#236 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:05

F1 & WRC driver Robert Kubica - Boobs or bums?

#237 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 17:25

Robert Kubica has suggested he is close to abandoning the idea of ever returning to formula one.

Amid the Polish driver's burgeoning F1 career in early 2011, he almost severed his arm in a pre-season rally crash.

Now 30, he has returned to professional duties as a world rally driver but until now has never ruled out one day re-joining the F1 circus.

He told the Ferrari insider Leo Turrini's Quotidiano blog: "I do not miss the atmosphere of formula one, but I do miss driving the cars.

"That was the dream of my life. I was born to race on the track and I managed to do it. And then something happened.

"Physically, I can still drive the cars. Last year I participated in some (simulator) tests, and while I cannot say the results were negative, I can't say I achieved the same results as I did in the past.

"As a result, there is no sense to start all over again, so I have focused on the rally."

Meanwhile, Kubica said he has great admiration for the feats this year of F1's new double world champion, Lewis Hamilton.

"The guy who impressed me the most even when we were kids was Hamilton," said the Pole. "He deserves enormous satisfaction for what he has done in 2014."

#238 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 22:10

The Monte Carlo Rally is currently likely to be Robert Kubica's sole appearance in the 2016 World Rally Championship.

The former Formula 1 driver admitted that he has no funding in place to look beyond the season opener and, if he fails to secure backing, a return to circuit racing could be on the cards by the summer. Kubica will use his own Ford Fiesta RS WRC – run by Italy's BRC operation – at Monte Carlo.

"For now we have no program for the rest of the year," admitted Kubica. "At the moment, it stops after Monte. I am talking to sponsors and some others, but this is the only rally we have planned now."

He tested with BRC for the first time in the French Alps last weekend. The test was cut short after he slid off the road and did not have the necessary spare parts to fix the car. Kubica returns to France to test again on Friday. The Pole will remain on Pirelli tires for the Monte Carlo Rally, having extended his agreement with the Italian manufacturer.

Kubica admitted his future in motorsport remains up in the air.

"If we continue in rallying, it has to be different to last year – that was crazy," he said. "It's such a big commitment to do the whole year. I would prefer to not do all the rallies, but really prepare well for the ones we are doing.

"At the same time, it's possible for us to do something else and there are some options for the second half of the season. This could mean getting back in a racecar. If I do that then I will dedicate all of my time to this – it would be a longer term project.

"For now, though, that's not on my mind. What is on my mind is the Monte Carlo Rally and making sure that I am completely prepared for it."

Kubica has a good record on the Monte, leading the event two years ago and setting fastest times last season. His priority next week will be a trouble-free run to the finish.

"Monte Carlo is a very unpredictable rally," he said, "and, for sure, the weather will play a very big role in the event. With our Pirelli tires, we have the chance to make an advantage in some of the conditions.

"We will see. Anything can happen but the aim for me is to make a rally without any mistakes." 

#239 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:54

Robert Kubica će testirati Lotus E20 na pisti Rikardo Tormo sutra

On the Spanish circuit, the Renault team is present with Sergey Sirotkin, reserve team led by Cyril Abiteboul, which is continuing its development program with the car in 2012. But Renault box also appeared Kubica and Italiaracing.net was able which in all probability will go up on the car called E20, which is the Lotus of 2012, for a day of testing to be held tomorrow, Tuesday, June 6. It will be the first return of the polish on an F1 car after the tragic accident in 2011 in the Rally of Andora. That year, Kubica faced two days of testing with Lotus on 2-3 February 2011 precisely in Valencia, then the beginning of the nightmare. Kubica had recently carried out a test with the Dallara GP3 Trident team. It looked like a trial end in itself, but it was in preparation for this test. Kubica, 32, 2013-2015 engaged in the World Rally Championship, will now have the possibility to verify itself to the wheel of a car F.1. Then, we'll see ...

goodwood_36582705414.jpg

#240 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 13:05

Robert Kubica će testirati Lotus E20 na pisti Rikardo Tormo sutra

To je marketing, ona ruka izgleda jezivo...ništa od povratka u F1.