Motocikli

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#751 Denis Jasharevic

Denis Jasharevic
  • Members
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 15:45

Sad bi srBoVi opet rekli da lazem XAXAXA ..... stalno me 'vataju ..... u lazima.

#752 mrd

mrd
  • Members
  • 18,143 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 17:25

Sad bi srBoVi opet rekli da lazem XAXAXA ..... stalno me 'vataju ..... u lazima.

PhotoSoppy! :lol+:

Secam se da sam bio u shocku kad sam video sta sve ljudi rade sami kuci u svojjoj garazi. Uzme pa se zeza, modifikuje bike frame, ili uzme sam da pravi frame. Posle kad sam i sam zavrsio u garazi, skontao sam "Ima se moze se." Svako ima pravo da bude glup na svoj nacin. Jedino sto treba da uradis, je da odvezes svoje vozilo u DMV da ga oni regirstruju i done-deal. "UR head is going to spin."

:P

#753 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:50

22528357_937765713066285_782479371732460

#754 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:22

Ko odgleda/odslusa do kraja ima krug od mene  :D

:puke:

Edited by Doorn, 24 October 2017 - 10:36.

#755 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:46

Zimska sezona moze da pocne

1c2ddb9e5e3ef6a5db8672e29f1d5f23.jpg

Edited by Doorn, 07 November 2017 - 09:44.

#756 Ibiza

Ibiza
  • Members
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:30

Zimska sezona moze da pocne

Vidim da imas zimske gume, a imas li I lanac za sneg?

#757 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:47

Vidim da imas zimske gume, a imas li I lanac za sneg?

Sredicemo i to. Lanac za snijeg nece ni trebati.  :D

2evt2c8.jpg

Edited by Doorn, 07 November 2017 - 09:47.

#758 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:50

Attached File  enduro pikes.jpg   98.66KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Finallauf_in_der_Eisspeedway.jpg   212.71KB   1 downloads

#759 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:36

>> ... WHY I HATE MOTORCYCLES
Jeremy Clarkson 

If you are extremely poor, then I can see why a small motorcycle makes sense. It sips fuel like a vicar sips his tea and at night, you can remove the engine and use it to pump water into your house from a muddy puddle in the road.

But James May and Richard Hammond are not extremely poor and they both live in England – albeit only just in Hammond’s case – where water is available from a tap. So they have no excuse.

And yet May seems to own about a hundred of the damn things, and Hammond has several thousand, none of which ever work.

I flew with them last week from London to Chicago and on the eight-hour flight, I watched the new Star Trek movie, I read some of my new Jack Reacher book, I had some lunch, I prepared for the forthcoming Grand Tour show in Nashville and I got 40 winks.

They did none of those things. What they did was spend the entire flight reading two extremely boring magazines about motorcycles. In fact, they spend well over half their lives reading bike mags and I just can’t understand it at all. Because how on earth can anyone fill a whole magazine with stories about bikes? And even more amazingly, how can they do it again a month later?

I suspect it’s a bit like horse racing on the television. They tell you it’s the 3.20 from Ascot but how do you know? All the courses look the same and so do all the horses? You could be watching a race from 1976.

I suspect that’s what’s going on with bike magazines. It’s just the same stuff printed over and over again and no-one’s noticed. It must be, because what is there to say?

Saying you like one bike more than another is like saying you have a favourite milk bottle. The only styling is to be found on the petrol tank, so when you hear two bikers arguing about which one has the better looking bike, that’s what they’re bickering about: who has the most attractive petrol tank?

Can you honestly think of a more boring discussion?

Somehow, they find other things to argue about as well. With Hammond and May this involves communicating using almost nothing but letters and numbers “ZZRGT” “Nah 650RR” “ZPT1000” The ZR is better”. “Not as good as the “T400ZZ”. And so it goes on, and on, until the next edition of Old Man’s Bike is published and they can rush off to read the same stories they read last month about petrol tank styling.

Sometimes, they put down their bike magazines and stop talking in letters and numbers and go for a ride. And I really don’t see the point of that because it’s very very dangerous.

What’s more, they don’t actually go anywhere. They just whizz off with their motorcycling men friends, have a bitter lemon in a pub, and then whizz back again.

I do find that odd. Because think about it. It’s a weekend. There’s tons of fun stuff to do but a biker will slip into a pair of leather trousers and spend the morning staring at another man’s leather clad bottom so he can stand about at a pub called the Donated Spleen, drinking Britvics and arguing with strangers on other bikes about petrol tank styling. And which musical they like best.

When I raise these points with motorcycling friends, I am invariably told that bikes are extremely exciting because they are so fast. But the truth is. They’re not.

On the roads round where I live in the Cotswolds, the damn things are always in my way as they crawl round the corners. It’s even worse when I get off my tractor and into a car.

A machine that comes with something you don’t get on a motorbike. The most important thing. An ashtray. ... <<

#760 mrd

mrd
  • Members
  • 18,143 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:39

Ja ih mrzim psto mi bude osecanja. Cim pomislim da provozam motor, s'oprostenjem se u$erem od straha. Kad vidim ko sve sedi na 4 tocka, opet se ono. Daklem motorcikl je mnogo veci hazard od double-black-diamond staze. ;)

#761 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:01

#762 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 21:27

Nisam izdrzao / mogao vise od 8 minuta.

:yawn:

#763 zoran59

zoran59
  • Members
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 19:00

Trne, odlicno!

Mada, zeznuo si mi vece - sve sam odgodio da pogledam citavu stvar. :D

#764 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 21:46

Tesko da bih 'odgledao' citavu stvar - cim je pocela da vonja po ispovesti lika iz ludare, 'palmoticeve / laze' - bilo mi je dosta.

Mnogo su mi interesantnije ovakve stvari. Takorekuc 'bajkerska arheologija'.

https://www.motorcyc...ound-in-belgium

Attached File  New-Nortons-In-Crates.jpg   92.42KB   5 downloads

Attached File  Norton-in-crate.jpg   21.68KB   3 downloads

Ja se secam prica iz mladosti - ovaj bajk je bio i ostao nedostizni san za mnoge.

Attached File  75Nor-Comm-R.jpg   97.11KB   3 downloads

Takodje se secam price nekog predratog lika (pre WW II) o njegovom 'nortOnu', koga su mu odmah po 'oslobodjenju' tzv. 'rekvirirali', pa ga jedva povratio. A na upit - a sta bi sa motorom - uz grimasu, samo odmahnuo glavom prema zeni i rece - ma prodao ga ... da ova kupi kauc!

Normalno, ona uz hihotavi smeh - pa gde ces praviti djecu, ako ne na kaucu ... sve dok nije videla izraz mog lica.

;)

Edited by Kinik, 10 November 2017 - 21:47.

#765 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:09

Koga mrzi da gleda idiJota, neka vidi od 6.20

Epic!