• 1,084 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 19:20

1613907_433858233438168_6077014086271618

#6332 vetboy

vetboy
  • Members
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:17

Danas sa Arsenalom, lepa utakmica u najavi. Dobro igramo protiv favorita, ali ne osvajamo onoliko bodova koliko smo zasluzili. Valjda cemo danas imati vise srece.

#6333 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:36

Jedva nađoh temu.

Kakva tišina, a mi biramo trenera i verovatno igramo Evropu.

Želje Bilić i da izvučemo Čukarički, pa da gledamo WH u Beogradu :)

#6334 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:08

Hammers appoint Bilic

slavenbilic726.jpg?width=503&height=726&

Slaven Bilic becomes West Ham United's 15th full-time manager

West Ham United are delighted to announce the appointment of Slaven Bilic as the Club’s new manager.

The 46-year-old will become the 15th full-time manager in the Hammers’ 120-year history, returning to the Club he played for 54 times, on a three-year contract.

Bilic will arrive at the Boleyn Ground after successful spells in charge of the Croatia national team and Turkish side Besiktas, subject to a work permit being issued. He becomes the second Croatian to manage in the Barclays Premier League, and has an outstanding career win percentage of 55.16 per cent.

A law graduate and multilinguist who takes a meticulous approach to management, the new boss will arrive in London later this month following a family holiday, but has already begun preparations for West Ham’s maiden UEFA Europa League campaign.

“I’m really glad to be back with West Ham United,” Bilic said. “It’s in the Premier League, which is among the best in the world. It’s a big challenge and you are competing with the best and what better club to do it with than West Ham.

“I remember West Ham as a special club. I love these kinds of special clubs. My last club, Besiktas, was that kind of club. It’s not about the size – West Ham is big Club – there is something special about them - they are a cult clubs.

“It is a great place to play and I felt like I was at home. It is a big privilege and a big responsibility to now be manager and I hope that I will prove it to the Board, players and fans.

“My first priority when choosing a club is to look at its ambitions. When I spoke to the Chairmen and Karren Brady, they made clear that it is not only the fantastic new Stadium we are moving into, but they showed their determination and ambition to make what is a big club even bigger.

“I saw their determination and passion that they want to do that. That was the number one reason. I could feel that they really wanted me so it was an easy choice.

“I would say to the West Ham fans that I will give my best and together we will achieve great things.”
I would say to the West Ham fans that I will give my best and together we will achieve great things
Slaven Bilic
As a player, Bilic was an outstanding centre-back during a 14-year career that saw him represent Croatian giants Hajduk Split, German side Karlsruher SC, West Ham and Everton.

A promising prospect as a youngster, he joined Hadjuk at the age of nine, being loaned to lower-league sides Primorac and Sibenik before making his senior debut for his hometown club at the age of 20 in 1988. He later won the Yugoslav Cup in 1991, the inaugural Croatian League title the following year and Croatian Cup in 1993.

A big-money move to Germany resulted and Bilic was named Karlsruher captain, leading the Eurofighters to the UEFA Cup semi-finals in his first season with the club.

In January 1996, Bilic moved to east London and quickly established himself in the entertaining West Ham team of the time, playing alongside the likes of John Hartson, Frank Lampard, Eyal Berkovic and close friend Steve Potts.

After helping the Hammers to finish eighth in the Premier League in 1997/98, he joined Everton before finishing his career with first club Hajduk in 2001.

At international level, the defender was part of Croatia’s golden generation of the 1990s, helping The Blazers to reach the UEFA Euro 1996 quarter-finals before finishing third at the 1998 FIFA World Cup, playing alongside the likes of fellow former Hammers Igor Stimac and Davor Suker.

Bilic returned to the international stage in 2006, embarking on a headline-making seven-year spell as manager of Croatia. During his tenure, the Balkan nation denied England a place at Euro 2008 with a famous 3-2 win at Wembley, before going on to top their group with victories over Germany, Poland and host nation Austria.

Only a penalty shootout defeat by Turkey denied Croatia a place in the Euro 2008 semi-finals and Bilic rallied his fellow countrymen to come within a whisker of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup finals.

Two years later, Bilic ended his tenure as Croatia manager by leading his national side to Euro 2012, finishing with an outstanding record of 42 wins and just eight defeats from 65 matches in charge.

On his return to club management, Bilic spent a year with Russian Premier League side Lokomotiv Moscow before taking up the challenge of managing Besiktas in the competitive and passionate Turkish Super Lig.

There, he took the Istanbul-based club to consecutive third-place finishes, winning 48 of his 92 games in charge and leading them to the UEFA Champions League Play-Off round and the UEFA Europa League Round of 16, beating Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool along the way.

Read more at http://www.whufc.com...xTrA2vDdKI8f.99

Stigli Slaven i prvo pojacanje...

pedroobianwhu7126.jpg

http://www.transferm.../spieler/101213

:)

#6335 sasha arsenal

sasha arsenal
  • Members
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:13

mislim da je ovo odlican potez uprave.Verujem da ce se Bilic lepo uklopiti u novu sredinu i da ce,ako ne ove,naredne sezone pripremiti ekipu koja ce se boriti za evropska takmicenja.
Bilo je krajnje vreme da Big Sem ode.Igrali ste jedan deo prosle sezone odlicno,cak ste bili i na cetvrtoj poziciji,ali poslednji deo igrali ste totalno bezidejno.Mislim da bi sa njim stagnirali i ne biste mogli da ocekujete nesto vise od sigurnog ostanka u ligi.Obzirom na tradiciju i na armiju navijaca,moralo je nesto da se menja.

WH ima dobar tim i uz prava pojacanja moze se ocekivati dobra sezona.

Edited by sasha arsenal, 12 June 2015 - 07:14.

#6336 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:17

Videćemo....očekujem za početak manje bunarenja i više igre. 

#6337 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 20:59

slavenbilic_firstday_726.jpg?width=483&h

Why have I come back to east London? Because it’s a great club and is my club and it has never gone from me

Read more at http://www.whufc.com...WKesuHulSBo5.99

#6338 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:15

boleyn-kit-article-image.jpg

#6339 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 14:31

U prvom kolu kvalifikacija protiv Andoraca, posle na  Birkirkaru ili Ulises.

#6340 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 16:55

payet_shirt260615_978.jpg?width=978&heig

Ten Fast Facts to help you get to know West Ham United's new France international midfielder Dimitri Payet!

• Dimitri Payet has more than 117,000 Twitter followers. You can start following him now at @dimpayet17
  • Dimitri Payet’s home island of Reunion is situated in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar and about 110 miles southwest of its nearest neighbour Mauritius. As a French overseas department, it is also the outermost region of the European Union.
  • Dimitri Payet won the 2004 Coupe de la Réunion, starting AS Excelsior’s 2-1 win over US Stade Tamponnaise in the final.
  • Dimitri Payet initially signed for French side Nantes as an amateur in 2005, playing for the club’s reserve team in the Championnat de France amateur, the fourth level of football in the country.
  • The midfielder has played in the UEFA Champions League on 15 occasions for two different clubs – Lille and Marseille.
  • Dimitri Payet made his senior France debut as a substitute in a 2-0 UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying win over Romania on 9 October 2010.
  • Dimitri Payet and Morgan Amalfitano were both members of Marseille squad for a short period in summer 2014, prior to Amalfitano’s move to West Ham United.
  • The 28-year-old chalked up a Ligue 1 high 17 assists in 36 appearances for Marseille in 2014/15.
  • Dimitri Payet received a statistically-calculated WhoScored.com rating of 7.62 last season – the fourth-highest individual rating of players in France’s Ligue 1.
  • Dimitri Payet was voted into the Ligue 1 Team of the Year in both 2012/13 and 2014/15.

#6341 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 21:43

3-0 na debiju Slavena, mogao je da javi ekipi da stane na loptu i jesenas u Beogradu   <_<  :lol:

#6342 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 23:42

Moja greška, Slaven nije debitovao, ekipu je vodio trener omladinaca.

#6343 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 17:12

ogbonna-726.jpeg?width=726&height=522&ex

West Ham United are delighted to announce that Juventus defender Angelo Ogbonna has completed his transfer to the Club.

Ogbonna, 27, arrives on a four-year deal after joining from the Italian Serie A side for an undisclosed fee.

The Italy international is the second Serie A player to make the move to the Boleyn Ground this summer, following Pedro Obiang's transfer from Sampdoria and he cannot wait to get

Read more at http://www.whufc.com...sOWzppUilvdO.99

Novo pojacanje http://www.transferm...l/spieler/48002

#6344 Bugl Khan

Bugl Khan
  • Members
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:55

Edited by Bugl Khan, 23 July 2015 - 10:57.

#6345 Kad ja podjoh

Kad ja podjoh
  • Members
  • 20,122 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:00

Lanzini, pozajmica do kraja sezone sa pravom otkupa.

Rezervni  dresovi

away-kit-article-image.jpg?width=726&hei