Photo
- - - - -

Ernests Gulbis

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
225 replies to this topic

#16 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:18

Nemoj molim te. Nisam ja hejter... :ph34r:

#17 steva8lfc

steva8lfc
  • Members
  • 20,686 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:20

Ja sam tu, samo jos to nisam javno ozvanicio :ph34r:

#18 M.S.25.

M.S.25.
  • Members
  • 16,255 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:21

Nemoj molim te. Nisam ja hejter...

Ma daj, brži si od edita :ph34r: . Vidiš da sam gotovo istog momenta izmenila, da me neko ne uzima na zub. Nisam ni inače imala lošu nameru.

#19 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:23

Ma daj, brži si od edita :ph34r: . Vidiš da sam gotovo istog momenta izmenila, da me neko ne uzima na zub. Nisam ni inače imala lošu nameru.

Znam... :) :D

#20 add me on xvideos

add me on xvideos
  • Members
  • 26,655 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:39

Moram reci iskreno, nisam neki preterani fan letonca...

#21 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:41

E sad, preterano je porediti ga već sa Safinom, da pričekamo malo. :ph34r:

#22 M.S.25.

M.S.25.
  • Members
  • 16,255 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 20:43

E sad, preterano je porediti ga već sa Safinom, da pričekamo malo.

Neko potpuno poređenje je neumesno i trči pred rudu, ali što se tiče ovog što sam pomenula-kapaciteta za opšte obožavanje-on itekako stoji. Naime, iz niza razloga, jednako naginju ka njemu i žene i muškarci...

Edited by M.S.25., 14 May 2010 - 20:44.

#23 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:29

Attached File  6a00d83423e30253ef0133edaee57f970b.jpg   50.7KB   13 downloads

#24 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:28

Lep tekst u Telegrafu - Ernests Gulbis see the ATP Tour as just fun and games
najzanimljiviji delovi

On the Roland Garros clay and the Wimbledon grass this summer, Federer and Nadal could be troubled by Gulbis, who is too intelligent to be a “tennis freak” or a grey obsessive, whose father is an oligarch and one of the richest men in Latvia, and who has been rumoured to travel to tournaments in his dad’s private jet.

Is that true about daddy’s Learjet? “Yes, and I have a helicopter, a submarine and a spaceship.” :ph34r: .......

Gulbis, who is at a career high of 27 in the rankings, and whose preparations for Roland Garros have included reading The Revolution of the Ants, a science-fiction novel by the French writer Bernard Werber, said it had been a misunderstanding in Sweden last autumn: he did not know that he was with a prostitute as he walked into a hotel, as when he meets girls he is not in the habit of asking them what they do for a living.

“It was great, it was great fun, but I’m never going to go to Sweden again in my life. If you go out and meet some girls, and immediately you’re put in jail; that’s not normal,” said Gulbis, as he discussed his encounter with the vice police for the first time.

“When I meet a girl, I don’t ask her what her profession is, I don’t ask if she’s a hairdresser or something else. I just meet her. And she meets me. She maybe doesn’t ask what I’m doing. Anyway, if she does ask, I usually lie; I say that I do nothing or I’m a musician or something. :) Suddenly, the police come and take me to jail, so I spend the night in jail for nothing, really nothing. So I’m upset with the Swedish government.
“The fire in me is that I want to prove to myself that I can do it, that I can be at the top. I don’t care about money, I don’t care about fame. I don’t like money and fame, I don’t need them and I’m not living for them. I don’t know if I like or love the game so much.

"I enjoy competing. I don’t like practising. When I’m on court and it’s a competition, I enjoy it. I enjoy having a goal. When you reach a goal, it’s OK, but also an empty feeling. When I won my first ATP tournament this year, I was happy for maybe 10 minutes, and that was it. Then I had an empty feeling,” he said. .......

“I woke up one morning with a hangover, I clicked my fingers, and decided, ‘right, now I go for it’,” he said.

But that was (probably) a joke. The reality is that, towards the end of last year, he consulted his friend Safin, who is now retired, about the Russian’s former coach, the Argentine Hernan Gumy.
Gulbis and Safin, a Muscovite who was once the world No 1 and who is still a world-class libertine, have a similar attitude towards tennis.

“What we have in common is that he’s not a tennis freak and I’m not a tennis freak,” Gulbis said. “We both perfectly understand that there’s more to life than tennis.

"This is a good part of your life, but it will end. It will end when you’re 30, and you shouldn’t plan a life in tennis forever. Tennis is just one part of my life, and then when I quit tennis, I’m going to start a new life.

“I visited Marat in Moscow, and in the summer he’s coming to see me in Latvia as we have a big music festival. We are trying to arrange a few things.”

Edited by enamat, 19 May 2010 - 10:29.

#25 djordja

djordja
  • Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:45

Evo i od mene doprinos temi :)
Posted Image

Gulbis je definitvno lik za koga se moze navijati :ph34r:

#26 djordja

djordja
  • Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:05

nije slucajna asocijacija na safina ... :ph34r:, nasli su se oni
Posted Image

#27 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:17

nije slucajna asocijacija na safina ... :ph34r: , nasli su se oni
Posted Image

ej super slika :D
itekako su se nasli. eno pise u tekstu gore. em mu Safin preporucio trenutnog trenera, em ce da idu na neki muzicki festival :)

#28 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:35

Lep tekst u Telegrafu - Ernests Gulbis see the ATP Tour as just fun and games
najzanimljiviji delovi

Momak je potpuno blesav. :D Ne mislim da ima baš toliku harizmu kao što kaže M. S, ali sigurno daje zanimljivije intervjue od većine tenisera. :ph34r:
Ne zanima ga novac, veliko čudo kad mu nikad nije falio. :) :D :D Ali ove izjave o tenisu u okviru smisla života me podsetiše na Tipsu. :D
U svakom slučaju, još jedan plus mu je što čita SF. :D

#29 NadjaM

NadjaM
  • Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 20:22

nije slucajna asocijacija na safina ... :D, nasli su se oni
Posted Image

Koji od njih dvojice pusi :)

Reklo bi se penzioner :ph34r:

#30 cecans

cecans
  • Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 20:27

Koji od njih dvojice pusi :)

Reklo bi se penzioner :ph34r:

A i omladinac,koliko smo culi, nije imun na poroke :D !