DARAyQ7XcAE2orz.jpg

DAQ0qiaWsAU99ZX.jpg

#5255 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:21

tema bila na 2.strani  :-1:

super intervju, ali je na nemackom, tako da ko ne zna, tu je uvek google translate :D ako uopste nekog i zanima da se cima

King Roger: «Früher war ich Vegetarier»

i intervju za Al Jazeera Balkans :)

Edited by Boxy, 27 June 2017 - 10:21.

#5256 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 20:58

nova reklama za Nike i bas mi se svidja  :+1:

The Roger Effect  B-)

#5257 ciao

ciao
  • Members
  • 5,415 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 21:10

Dobra je reklama.

Svidja mi se i boja majice, bas je dobra

#5258 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 21:17

Planirana oprema za proslogodisnji USO.

Inace, danas predstavljen i trofej za Laver Cup :)

DDfqZrAXYAACWUv.jpg

#5259 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 22:31

http://www.livemint....er-Federer.html

Why we search for meaning in Roger Federer

#5260 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 23:46

DDk_fgFXUAEezh_.jpg

Edited by wwww, 01 July 2017 - 21:35.

#5261 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 20:13

bas ogroman intervju za STERN, dosta zanimljivih pitanja, posebno u vezi sa organizacijom putovanja sa 4 klinaca i spavanja tokom turnira

„No compromises“

Roger Federer is one of the biggest athletes of today. Being 35 he wants to win Wimbledon once more. Like always at his side: Wife Mirka and the 4 kids. How peak performances and duties of being a father go together he tells to STERN
By Matthias Schneider
Mr. Federer, no player on the ATP tour travels with a similiar group to 15 persons around the world. In Wimbledon you will be a whole team again: Your wife Mirka, twin daughters Charlene and Myla, 7 years, and your twin sons Leo and Lenny, 3. Adding to this your coaching team. How can you concentrate in such a dovecote on a Grand Slam tournament?
First of all we rent a few houses in Wimbledon, for my coaches, my parents, friends, my manager. The family sleeps under one roof though. I stay of course with my wife Mirka and the children.

Do you sleep alone?
No, with my wife of course. Beside that we will have probably 2 of the 4 kids with us in the same room. Most likely the girls will sleep with us.

And what will be in case suddenly in the night before a semifinal there is a row in the sleeping room because someone got sick?
Then it is like that. I have already slept with 6 persons in one room during a whole tournament. Sometimes it's not possible to organize it differently.

Have your children ever cost you the night before a final?
Yes, in Paris Bercy. Indoors. At the end of the season. I didn't felt well and had the sniffles. The boys were with us in the room and also didn't felt well. They were sick, the little one had to throw up, was awake all the time. At 2 a.m. Mirka said: I have to take Leo – or was it Lenny? Oh no, it were the girls! I have to take her with us into the bed. I said: I have a final tomorrow. My wife: What shall I do? So I said: Ok, let's take her in, hopefully she sleeps well. I won the final...

With such activities you are prone to get something with the back.
I already blocked my back when I took one of the children out of the bed.

Is calmness in extreme stress like a Grand Slam not a fundamental meaning?
Yes. That's why I try to prepare in the weeks before the tournament. Not that I really bank sleep in advance but I want to get in a good rhythm: 9 hours of sleep in the night, uninterrupted of course, not to get woken by in the morning when usually the first kids awake at 6, 7. It is important that I am in a good rhythm and feel well in the second week of Wimbledon. That has to be the goal.

How do you manage 4 kids during the Wimbledon tournament?
The organisation is of course essential, especially the support of my wife who is responsible for all this. She says: I'm ready to pack 20 bags for everyone. We are experienced now and know where to get back with the children. In the beginning everything was new and took a lot of energy out of us with the stress.

But you don't have to know for example which kid still has to take the nosedrops.
I live after 2 to 3 clocks. There is my plan, then the one of the girls and the boys. Of course I know that Mirka is going from one to the other. The girls are doing homeschooling, the boys are just having fun. Mirka is the so-called quarterback of the whole family. My coaches, physio, fitness trainer are also helping out when there is something with the family.

Doesn't such a big field kit sometimes bug you?
No, quite the contrary. We are all good friends and enjoying it. For Mirka and myself was clear that we don't want it that I'm always alone on the road and that she is alone at home. That wouldn't make us happy. In the beginning when she was still playing we were seperated for one month, then 2 weeks and eventually we noticed that we don't want to be without the other when it isn't necessary. We just like to spend time together, that is important for us as we like each other and are used to it.

Isn't all the travelling not stress for the children?
The girls are really enjoying it. They always want to join me when I say that I'm leaving.

Sure, before they go to school they prefer it to be on the road.
They have already been to a school to experience the group dynamics in a class together with teachers. They should see how to behave there. At home it is different. There suddenly their father appears and they call: Dad, come quickly! And then the father comes, just in the middle of the math class. Sometimes I think: Hm, this is surely a bit different as when I was in school.

As you doesn't seem to age as an athlete the girls will probably never get to see a school from inside.
(smiles) They will for sure still go to school when I quit playing tennis.

In Switzerland?
Yes. The goal is that they grow up in Switzerland.

What is your part in the education?
With the girls I did extremely much. Changing the nappies, bathed, helped during the night but with the boys I noticed that I can't keep up. I spent too much energy. I have for example for the years 2010 and 2011 when the children were 1 and 2 years old no memory of my tennis but only about the kids.

Psychologists like to speak about a good work-life-balance then.
True but in the long run I couldn't keep up with it anymore and had to step aside a bit. To put them to bed, to bath – all this is bad for the back. Today I rather go outside with the kids, hiking, into museums, having a Barbeque, that's more my thing.

Do you have rather flat or steep hiearchies in the Federer house?
It's important that the children have a bon ton. Respect towards other children and adults. That they know when they have to behave. But they should stay children as long as possible. They have to be serious for such a long time in the future – at school, at work. You are a grown-up for a very long time but I'm more a fan of staying young. They should enjoy life.

You once said that you want to live normal. But your children live in a cocoon of nannies and private teachers. Where does the normality then come from?
Once I come home from my travels we can actually live a rather normal calm life. The Swiss respect my privacy. They are very proud that I always like to come home to Switzerland. So there is really no need for a cocoon.

You are also outside of Switzerland probably the current most popular individual athlete. No matter if you play in the final of Melbourne or in the USA – the people want to see you win. Can you explain this to yourself?
That is also for me sometimes difficult to understand. I often don't know how popular I really am.

You can't be serious!
Ok, you notice it. I have never really sought that I would be loved. I have always tried it in a natural way, for example with my Fair Play. Some maybe want it to much to be loved. Maybe it's also my calm manner – that I'm Swiss. Success also helps of course. I have often played in front of big crowds and probably behaved well enough. People maybe say: He is a good role-model for my children. That is also a snowball effect.

There were many polite dominators but they weren't really loved.
Then name me the reason.

May it be because the people still feel your kiddy joy of the game and because you can't hide your vulnerability on the court in many situations despite all your coolness? That makes you approachable.
That's true, I cried after matches I won and lost. People see what it means to me, they believe it when I say: I love tennis. In hindsight I'm glad that I showed those emotions which I went through. I know how I felt when I cried in 2009 after the final with Rafa on the Center Court. In that moment itself I felt embarrassed though.

You recently said that you hope your popularity wouldn't keep that high as it is now. This sounds coquettish if I may say so.
What I meant was that I will be happy when things get calmer about my person. Of course I like to be central once in a while but not the whole time.

When you appeared in October together with „Vogue“ boss Anna Wintour at the Fashion Week you seemed to enjoy the red carpet.
That's right. But it was only 2 days at a stage in which I didn't play for 10 weeks. I need my restfulness to stay mentally on the ground. For me this balance between repose and crazyness is extremely important. Otherwise I come to a tournament and think: Oh no, fans again, sponsors, media, pressure. I would burn out and have to be very cautious in this regard.

Most of the tennisplayers on the tour complain after 10 years how tiring all this travelling is. You on the other hand still seem to enjoy it even after 19 years.
It is like that. I have friends in every town, at every tournament. I'm a returning guest. With tennis it is like that the game changes all the time. That's why I enjoy every point and every situation in each match. The work on the geometry of the court never stops. Every ball comes different and has to be returned differently.

So for you it's more about the game itself instead of winning or losing?
Win or loss is still the reason why I'm here.

Can you imagine to continue to travel even without the prospect of winning a Grand Slam?
No, I don't think so. I would still play, like club tennis in Switzerland or a Charity Match here and there. When I can't keep up anymore, when the body doesn't want anymore the moment will come that I will ask myself if it's still worth it.

For some experts this moment already arrived when you celebrated your 30th birthday...
...I have to correct this. It already happened after I won the French Open in 2009, when I was 28...

… You still managed to reached semifinals and finals at Grand Slam but the player who dominated was Novak Djokovic. When you had to undergo surgery on your knee last year when you were 34 years old and went away from the tour for 6 months this seemed to be the beginning of the end for outsiders. No player ever returned back to the top that late in his career. What made you believe in it?
To be honest: I don't know myself how I managed to do it. It was a total shock that I was able to win the Australian Open in January. When I had this 6 month break after playing through for 17 years I asked myself: Do I really have to do this? But then I said to myself: After 20 years you are allowed to take some time off. Maybe the body needs it. The body also deserves to have this rest.

So you didn't felt a general mental tiredness?
I have always took some rest, even during my best years. I'm still motivated. I still believe that I can achieve a lot.

Since your break you are playing way more courageous – more offensive. Did your injury also free you from excessive expectations?
Maybe it was like that. I think that the injury was a reset. I couldn't look into the mirror and say: The goal has to be to win Grand Slams and to be #1 in the world. I was on crutches back then. The attitude was: I'm happy when I can return to the tour at all.

You played more freely because of that?
Yes, you can say this. I didn't had any expectations and felt that people believed that.

For a long time you only seemed to play against your own superlative. If you would become biggest athlete of all time, worlds sport athlete or best tennisplayer ever. Did this sometimes hinder you?
I felt the pressure and also that I could only disappoint the people. When I wouldn't win the French Open, when I wouldn't break the Grand Slam record, when I wouldn't win a Grand Slam title in one year I would be the loser. That went to dimensions which I didn't feel normal anymore.

Does the competition feel diffent today as 10 years ago?
Totally different. I enjoy it way more. In earlier times it was more like: red carpet, next tournament, packing, next tournament, surface change, everything was so quick.

Do losses taste less bitter today?
Absolutely.

Because you have nothing to prove anymore?
I can just better judge why I lost. Bad luck, wrong tactic, played poorly. In former times the question why I lost followed me way longer.

How long?
24 hours. I never carried it that long with me. I was always very sad, not angry, but very sad. Nowadays it is 10 minutes, that's it. I can easily put it away.

Now you are going again as the top favorite into the tournament in Wimbledon after having also won in Indian Wells and Miami after the Australian Open. You skipped the whole clay season...
… no compromises. Wimbledon is the goal of the year. I don't have any physical problems, can go on full power.

There it is again, the pressure of the old days and therefore the danger to cramp.
At the grass tournament in Stuttgart it already happened a little bit. When it mattered I couldn't play freely. That can happen unfortunately.

Your rival Rafael Nadal is full of self-confidence after his victory at the French Open. You have to be worried.
Not at all. He has shown me: When you have a goal you can achieve it – and my goal is Wimbledon. In Melbourne, Indian Wells and Miami I actually only wanted to find back into the tour. Now the season really starts for me.

Which big goals do you have?
To win tournaments.

20 Grand Slam titles would be a number for eternity...
That's not my drive.

And when it is over once, what should come then?
Much Switzerland, much family. Then I would like to see myself in tennis, for sure in business. I want to concentrate more on my foundation for the benefit of children. In April we collected 3,8 Million Swiss Francs in charity matches.

Mr. Federer, a big question at the end: Is there a kind of legacy for what you want to be remembered?
(has to think) I always took it serious also to be a role-model for children. I think I have shown that you don't have to really change with success.

#5262 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 20:48

U nadi da ce izaci pojedinacne slike, za sad samo ovako :)

klinci bas porasli  :wub:

DDqEwPNXgAAQ1_Y.jpg

#5263 ciao

ciao
  • Members
  • 5,415 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 21:02

:heart: decaci su preslatki

prvi put da ih vidim ovako na onim ranijim slikama koje si stavljala se vide nesto iz profila, s ledja, a sada su da ih pojedes

daj i neke sveze slike devojcica

Edited by ciao, 01 July 2017 - 21:02.

#5264 Boxy

Boxy
  • Members
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 21:06

nema nista novo od onda od Majamija, sigurno ce sad da se pojave, ne bi me cudilo da budu i u boksu na nekom mecu, makar na pocetku, velike su one :)

wwww, sto si postavila tu drugu sliku?  to je photoshop

#5265 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 21:34

Ozbiljno? Nisam znala. Sad cu izbrisati