• Please log in to reply
21231 replies to this topic

#11941 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 13:50

Nikola Vucevic

Cast mi je bila da upoznam velikog sampiona i jos veceg covjeka... @DjokerNole #MiamiOpen

CBYbuzPWYAIw0zP.jpg

Tignor je napisao dobar tekst pre dva meseca, posle polufinala Melburna, i uvek se ovog dela setim kad Novak igra mečeve kao ovaj sinoć :)

But Djokovic is still Djokovic. Even when he’s not the very best version of himself, he usually wins anyway.

In American football terms, Djokovic is the Oakland Raiders of old, a crew of rough-edged competitors whose slogan was “Just win, baby.” In un-American football terms, he’s the Germans; as the famous quote goes, “[Soccer] is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.”

Always, of course, is something of an exaggeration, both in the case of the Germans and the case of Djokovic. But when it comes to the tennis player, the concept has been hard to refute for about four years now. Djokovic gets pushed behind the baseline, misses shots he should make, gives back breaks when you think he has the momentum, yells at his coach, smashes his racquet, and hangs his head as if all is lost. Then, after four or so hours of this, you see him walking to the net as the chair umpire says, “Game, set, match, Djokovic.”

http://youtu.be/Ipg9icMbxv8

#11942 Anisija

Anisija
  • Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 15:00

To je NOle! Pogodio ga Tignor vala svaka cast! Mora da je bio bolestan par dana posle tog teksta... mnogo je dobrih stvari tu napisao...hehe ;)  :lol+:

#11943 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 15:08

Samo da ga ne upoređuju sa sadašnjim Ouklend Rajdersima i sve je OK 

:D 

#11944 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 15:15

To je NOle! Pogodio ga Tignor vala svaka cast! Mora da je bio bolestan par dana posle tog teksta... mnogo je dobrih stvari tu napisao...hehe ;)  :lol+:

Tignor je u principu o.k.. Jeste malo veci Rafin navijac, ali je uglavnom fer.

Bodo napisao par stvarcica o Novaku i Endiju: link

The difficulty Murray and Djokovic, two stalwarts of the Big Four, experienced is emblematic of the way this tournament has been going. This Miami Open has become a struggle to survive. Nobody is safe (well, almost nobody -- there's still Serena Williams). It's the final event of the early hard-court segment for both the ATP and WTA, and the players, who have put in a significant amount of court time, find their games fraying around the edges. So are their emotions. And nobody has put in more high-stress court time this year than Djokovic.

This was one of those days when a guy like Djokovic isn't proud of his serve, his backhand or his smash. He's proud of his willingness to grit his teeth and do whatever it takes to win on a day when the temptation to just let it all go and move on is strong. As he said after he won:

"I fought my way through. I was frustrated. I was losing my composure in the first set, because I didn't feel good. ... I got tight, and then I was just kind of hanging in there, fighting a different battle inside of myself, I would say. That was the biggest battle that I fought today."

Djokovic won that battle because he's proved that he's the most focused, patient, determined player out there. He's bushed. He's already bagged a Grand Slam event this year, and barely a week ago, he won the first of these back-to-back Masters 1000 events in Indian Wells. He's fried, but he keeps finding a way, a reason to continue.

"It's just that I played a lot of matches," said Djokovic, looking deceptively fresh and animated barely an hour after his brush with tennis mortality. "It's taking a little bit of a toll mentally on me. I mean, I don't feel that I'm very fresh on the court, even though I'm trying."

That Roger Federer never showed up and Rafael Nadal was knocked out of this event early hardly matters. Motivation-wise, that could go either way. It could take the edge off -- or bring out the opportunist that lives in every champion.

"Of course they are my biggest rivals," Djokovic said of Federer and Nadal. "When they are not around a tournament seems a little bit different. There is no question about it. But from my perspective, it's just important to do my job, to do what I need to do."

Djokovic gets a well-earned day off Wednesday, as does Murray. But the reality is that Djokovic probably will have to lift his game substantially if he wants to get by his quarterfinal opponent, No. 6 seed David Ferrer.

Murray's win over Anderson could hardly be characterized as a clinical triumph, but then what Murray match does?

Thus Murray joined eight other active players (and 46 in the Open era) with 500 wins or more.

"Obviously, there has not been loads of players that have done it," Murray said after the match. "And it's nice for me that it happened [in Miami]. It's fitting just because I have spent so much time training here and working to get better and to improve. I hope I've still got a lot more wins in me. To get to 500 is good. It's not an easy thing to do at my age."

In the big picture, 46 may seem like a large number of players. But the most impressive associated detail is that Murray is the second-youngest player on that list. The youngest? Why it's Djokovic, of course, who was born just seven days after Murray, but who already has 125 more wins than his Scottish friend.

#11945 Anisija

Anisija
  • Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 15:23

@WWWW Slazem se, bas to, u principu! I nista vise od toga. Bilo je tu tviter komentara koje mu nisam oprostila, a i tekstova, ne bih bas da ih se prisecam !  Tesko se mire sa cinjenicom da je Nole tu gde jeste, i da nema nameru da skoro ode. Odaju mu priznanje sve vise, to je tacno, ali toliko dugo im je trebalo, a rezultati su evidentni odavno. No ko ih sisa. Samo da ostane ovako, a nek pisu sta hoce.. :)

#11946 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 15:55

Nebojsa Viskovic Hvala svima dobri ljudi! A ako stvarno pomazem Novaku, onda bar neki procenat nagradnog fonda ne bi bio losa ideja, hm?

Ja se slazem :P

#11947 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 16:15

22483_721709544614377_249049026555365431

#11948 GANGULA

GANGULA
  • Members
  • 19,370 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 16:22

Bogotac...

#11949 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 18:45

Nebojsa Viskovic Hvala svima dobri ljudi! A ako stvarno pomazem Novaku, onda bar neki procenat nagradnog fonda ne bi bio losa ideja, hm?

Ja se slazem :P

A šta su rekli, kako mu to pomaže? :lol: Ono, stoji da je Pralica najveći baksuz, ali ipak... :D

#11950 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 19:30

Ne znam šta mu bi s volejima protiv Ferera :krsta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzBg8G1nuE

I naravno poen jučerašnjeg meča  B-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7MD0touhgc

Btw, stvarno je prelepo videti Janka i Zikija kod njega u loži s familijom :heart:

Two hours before the Miami Open semifinal, Novak Djokovic practiced his returns in an empty stadium, the ball coming at him quickly because his hitting partner stood several feet inside the baseline to emulate big-serving John Isner.

Edited by alcesta, 04 April 2015 - 19:42.

#11951 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 20:27

Yolita @Yolitatennis  · 

#Rankings update for the #nolefam It is now mathematically impossible for #Novak to lse the #1 before the 8th of June.That's 149 weeks as #1

#11952 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 23:42

CB2r5PNWMAASDRZ.jpg

#11953 ИEsA IlIC

ИEsA IlIC
  • Members
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 00:07

Bogotac...

:hail:  

i za tekst  :hail:  objasnili 

Edited by ИEsA IlIC, 06 April 2015 - 00:07.

#11954 Milutinov Tata

Milutinov Tata
  • Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:43

CB2xxa9UEAALiwi.jpg

U poslednjih 5 godina u ovom delu godine od 15 najvaznijih turnira (AO, IV i Majami) Novak uzeo cak 11 :hail:

Jedini koji je 2 puta vezao AO, IV i Majami.

Jedini koji je 3 puta vezao IV i Majami.

Ima najvise kombinovanih trofeja sa ova dva Mastersa, ukupno 9 (drugi je Agasi sa 7).

Rekorder AO sa 5 titula.

Surekorder IV sa 4 titule (uz Federera).

Sa 5 trofeja u Majamiju samo korak iza Agasija koji je rekorder sa 6 titula.

Apsolutna dominacija na sporom betonu, usudio bih se reci i najbolji u istoriji.

#11955 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:07

I da dodamo, niz od 10 pobeda u finalima mastersa, što mislim da se dovoljno ne ističe.

Ovde bi opet mogao da se ponovi onaj Tignorov odlomak za jučerašnji meč, mislim da Novak nije propustio da uradi ništa od tamo navedenog, a dodao je i svađu sa sudijom :lol+:

A Bodo je pre meča, verovali ili ne, napisao:

Let's not kid ourselves here. Unless Djokovic plays a terrible match and/or Murray slips into that mythic "zone," the top seed will be nearly impossible to beat.

I današnji članak, mada po običaju više o Endiju nego o Novaku :P

http://espn.go.com/t...tle-andy-murray

I Tignor

Both men screamed at their teams, and were warned by the chair umpire. The difference, as it often is, was that Djokovic’s screaming fits were a way for him to let out his frustration and move on, while Murray’s negativity bred more negativity.

A sad nešto potpuno drugačije :D

CB3av25W4AE9Xxe.jpg

Nice to finish with a win!Really grateful for opportunity to compete in a sport I love so much.Thank you! #NoleFam

Novak Djokovic @DjokerNole  ·  11h 11 hours ago

This little buddy is my most precious trophy! No better way to end the day than with my family :) #NoleFam 

CB3cJ1uUoAEYpjh.jpg

:heart:

Edited by alcesta, 06 April 2015 - 11:35.