• 2,215 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 20:57

Egzibicija=jaci trening

#11687 Petar 91

Petar 91
  • Members
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 20:59

Sa druge strane, lomataće se po jugoistočnoj Aziji i sumnjam nešto da su samo dva meča, to je nekakva liga ...

Jeste to liga, rasporedjeni su ovi najjaci igraci po jedan u svaki od  timova i oni igraju sigurno samo dva dana jer smo o tome i ranije diskutovali kada je izasla lista ucesnika

Edited by Petar 91, 18 November 2014 - 21:00.

#11688 nighthawk387

nighthawk387
  • Members
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 21:15

Novak je u ekipi UAR, sto i nije neka jugoistocna Azija ako je do lomatanja, posle u Abu Dabi-u egizbicija standardno , pa jos ako igra Qatar Open , , a nagrade su sigurno pozamasne, zasto ne iskoristiti, teniska karijera ipak traje relativno kratko a uz to i promocija sporta kako kazu, spoj lepog i korisnog :wicked:

Edited by nighthawk387, 18 November 2014 - 21:22.

#11689 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 21:22

Nezgodno je zbog rasporeda i putovanja tamo-amo, neće sedeti u Emiratima ceo decembar, ali pošto bi verovatno putovao svakako na neku drugu egzibiciju, ovo je još i najkomotnije...

Btw, u Novakovom timu je najavljen i Janko, i još nije otkazao. Ako bude u stanju da izađe na teren makar i za egzibiciju, biće to odličan znak :+1:

#11690 Petar 91

Petar 91
  • Members
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 21:25

Off je ,ali janko danas na twiteru najavio neko iznenadjenje za  fanove  :D

#11691 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 23:17

Nezgodno je zbog rasporeda i putovanja tamo-amo, neće sedeti u Emiratima ceo decembar, ali pošto bi verovatno putovao svakako na neku drugu egzibiciju, ovo je još i najkomotnije...

Btw, u Novakovom timu je najavljen i Janko, i još nije otkazao. Ako bude u stanju da izađe na teren makar i za egzibiciju, biće to odličan znak :+1:

Na njihovom sajtu nema Janka u Novakovom timu, vec su tu Cilic, Ivanisevic, Nenad, Karolina, Dzini i Jaziri.

Fed je jos uvek u timu.

Evo ga ovde raspored igranja Koliko ja vidim u sva 4 grada igraju sva 4 tima, igra se 3 dana u jednom gradu, pa se ima jedan dan za promenu lokacije. Krece s Filipina, preko Singapura i Indije do Dubaia. Svakog dana izgleda da jedan susret 2 ekipe traje max. 3 sata. Ne znam kako su zamislili da izgleda doticni susret.

Edited by wwww, 19 November 2014 - 00:07.

#11692 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:13

Mislim da je Vajda došao tek za finale... ne mogu se setiti je li bio tamo za polufinale.

Nebitno, izgleda mi da najbolje igra kad su tu obojica. A čini mi se i da se Vajda mnogo bolje sada razume s Bekerom, deluju opuštenije zajedno.

Ne, Vajda nije bio ni na jednom mecu na Vimbldonu, ni u finalu nije bio.

Slazem se, i meni se cini da Djokovic najbolje igra kada su obojica tu. Ne znam kako ce rasporediti turnire sledece sezone, pretpostavljam slicno kao i ove.

#11693 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:28

Jared Pine@JaredPine

If the ATP had a 10-year ranking system, Federer would be No. 1. 9-year is Nadal. Anything less is Djokovic.

Just for fun: If the ATP switched to a seven-year ranking...

1. Novak Djokovic 73,840

2. Rafael Nadal 69,109

3. Roger Federer 61,022

#11694 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:38

fin tekst (mislim da je covek prvenstveno Rafin navijac).

Where on earth do you aim a serve when Novak Djokovic is crouching, swaying from limb to limb, ready to pounce? Where do you attack when Novak Djokovic will be on any and every one of your greatest strikes in a flash, primed and perfectly balanced to reflect the shot with double the venom?

These are questions that inevitably slip into the consciousness of every player before each outing to meet the No. 1 tennis player in the world. Incessant and unrelenting, they gnaw into the minds and disrupt the decision-making process during points. They ultimately affect the outcome of matches.

It shouldn't be this way. Not when the server is supposed to hold pure, autonomous control over the first stroke of the point. Nor when all players are human, and so everyone should bear the burden of some kind of weakness that can be prodded, picked at, and exposed by the right person. When risk is supposed to at least allow a player to soar or burn on his own terms.

But the world No. 1 is unique. Against all but the greatest, there are no terms but his. The concept of taking the match by its reins and dominating the Serb in full flight is a fantasy. While his opponents are searching fruitlessly for weaknesses that don't exist, he is busy exploiting their own.

This is no new information, but it was all the more striking during a week in which Djokovic faced off against four of the top nine players in the world and all four at one point stared at him, eyes glazed over in unadulterated fear. He escaped the group stages with a record low of nine games conceded, and even when he finally found his first opposition in Kei Nishikori, a set of searing tennis from the Japanese star was sandwiched between a breadstick and bagel.

His level throughout the week was genuinely petrifying. Every serve was returned pump on the laces of the opponents. Reaction time is supposed to be the greatest challenge of returning serve, but when Djokovic is on the court the rules of tennis are flipped and it's the lack of time the server has to react to Djokovic's return that decides matches.

Standing ahead of Djokovic were four very different aggressive players. But whenever either of his forehand or backhand was pulverized, the ball was returned even deeper than before. If not that, it fizzed past the aggressor at the net, or else, with abundance of timing, it was re-directed straight for the corners.

Yet when his opponents dared to relent, to take a breather, or try to construct points, the Serb himself pounced and immediately killed the point. It's simply isn't possible to face a player who doesn't allow any type of game style against him to excel and leave with pride intact.

In the end, the final didn't happen and Djokovic's bitter disappointment ahead of the world's media as the giant trophy rested next to him told it all. It could have been one of the all-time most impressive runs, but instead it concluded on a sorrowfully limp note with the attention unavoidably snatched away from the victor.

The form of this week shouldn't be forgotten, but there is always the sense that he feels it will be. As with every extended Novak Djokovic bakery run and winning streak – he has currently triumphed in 31 successive indoor matches - the question of whether the Serb is appreciated enough inevitably springs up. The feeling is that he would certainly say “no,” and this was again evident against Nishikori in his final match of the week. Leading 6-1 1-0 with a break, he double-faulted, and a roar of applause rippled across the arena. Djokovic rolled his eyes and sarcastically applauded his antagonists, only to find boos and whistles in response.

“Some individuals that were going over the line throughout the whole match,” he said afterwards. “Some provocations that I usually don't react on, but I did. It was my fault.”

Regardless of whether the issue at hand was specific comments or the audible cheers of a crowd hoping for an actual match, this is far from the first time this has happened. Over the years the Serb has been criticized for his over-sensitivity to the whims of the crowd. He reacts, he raises his arms, he tries to provoke a reaction in whichever way comes to mind. There seems to be such a deep-rooted desperation to be loved by fans, and it always seems a reminder to him that neither of the two players standing above him would ever have received the lack of recognition and support sometimes bestowed upon him.

There are reasons to agree and disagree. Those against will point to the drastic gulf in Grand Slams and the fact that Djokovic has narrowed the gap between himself and the two greatest active players in so many of the statistical columns yet, after numerous no-shows or meltdowns on the biggest stages, not the most important one. He is the first and only person in history to lose major finals against Andy Murray, and despite being the best player in the world by a dramatic distance for much of this period, he hasn't captured more than one major per year since his true breakthrough in 2 011. That his peak performances of the year come again after the Grand Slam season has concluded speaks volumes, they say.

Others will claim he is a victim of the fact that the world he marched into tearing his shirt and walloping his chest, was a world where supporting only Nadal or Federer was acceptable, and he never even stood a chance.

But if anything is certain, it's that with this final flourish, Novak Djokovic has made the last four seasons collectively his own. And the fear he strikes in the hearts of most of the best players on this planet is the greatest compliment any player should need.

Edited by wwww, 19 November 2014 - 11:52.

#11695 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:12

Djokovic was asked to talk about margins in tennis:
Q:
You had a great season. But really if you had lost one set in the Wimbledon final, maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Djokovic:
If I would win one or two sets in Roland Garros, maybe we would have this conversation again (smiling).”

Edited by wwww, 19 November 2014 - 12:12.

#11696 ciao

ciao
  • Members
  • 5,415 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 00:31

Lepo su se raspisali francuzi o Novaku i pored toga sto su naravno opsednuti DC om i dramom oko Fed a u vezi sa tim ;)

Izdvajam dva komada

Clanak "Dobrodosli u eru Novaka Djokovica" (da nije mozda vec kaceno?) super clanak

http://www.eurosport...151/story.shtml

Vrlo lepo naravljeno deset dogadjaja najvaznijih za novaka tokom protekle godine

http://www.lequipe.f...-annales/515506

#11697 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 00:35

Boris Becker : "Novak will start 2015 season by playing in an exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi, then Doha and then the Australian Open."

The announcement, made via Djokovic’s official website, confirms that the world no. 1 will begin his season at the Mubadala World Tennis Championships, a three-day, six-player exhibition in Abu Dhabi where Djokovic is undefeated. Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils are also scheduled to appear at the event, which runs 1-3 January.

More surprising is the news that Djokovic will play the Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha in the first week of official ATP World Tour competition. The 250 event, at which Nadal is the defending champion, begins January 5 2015 and could see an early Djokovic-Nadal clash, with the latter also due to appear.

This is the first year since 2009 that Djokovic has played an ATP World Tour event before the Australian Open and could signal a change of approach after he lost in the quarterfinals of the first Grand Slam of the year in January 2014.

As in 2014, Djokovic will follow the Australian Open with the Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Championships where he was a semifinalist this year. The 500 tournament begins February 23.

Unlike 2014, however, Djokovic has committed to playing the Davis Cup first-round tie against Croatia in early March. The tie will be held in Serbia with the winners moving on to face Brazil or Argentina in the quarterfinals.

Djokovic owns a 29-8 record in Davis Cup (26-7 in singles) and was instrumental in Serbia capturing the title in 2010, but sat out the competition in 2014 after Serbia lost to the Czech Republic in the 2013 final despite Djokovic winning both of his singles rubbers. In Djokovic’s absence, Serbia lost 2-3 to Switzerland in the first round in 2014 and had to work extremely hard for a 3-2 victory over India in the World Group play-offs.

Djokovic’s return to the Davis Cup team would be a huge boost for Serbia’s chances to go deep in the year-long international competition once again.

After the Davis Cup tie, Djokovic’s schedule returns to normal as he aims to defend his back-to-back titles at the major Masters 1000 Series events in Indian Wells and Miami, beginning 9 March and 23 March respectively.

Djokovic has seven titles to defend in 2015, including Indian Wells and Miami, and after the sensational way his season developed and ended it’s hard to recall that his failure to win a title before Indian Wells – something that was virtually unprecedented in his career – caused ominous mutterings, with speculation that his hiring of Boris Becker was to blame.

But Djokovic put those rumours to bed in fairly emphatic style with the rest of his season, especially capturing his second Wimbledon title, and there’s no reason not to expect a similarly dominant year in 2015. 

Edited by wwww, 20 November 2014 - 22:56.

#11698 Kido from Junkovac

Kido from Junkovac
  • Members
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:51

Da, ovo je bio deo vesti oko Novakovog igranja u Davis Cupu protiv Hrvatske (na b92).

Voleo bih u Dohi da vidim susret Novaka i Rafe. Novak bi dobio (jer Rafa ne moze da odbrani titulu van sljake)

i stekao dobru sliku pred AO.

Ako Rafa bude u dobroj formi, njih dvojica ce biti favoriti za finale, sigurno na AO 2015.

Bolje da Novak ima neku sliku sta i kako protiv Rafe, nego da u neznanju igra sa njim mentalne igre (tipa ko ce jace da razbije

protivnika) od prosle godine (i sa USO 2013). 

#11699 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 19:17

Edited by wwww, 20 November 2014 - 19:25.

#11700 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 20:39

B29TQtTIUAAx60B.jpg