Novak Djokovic

• Please log in to reply
21231 replies to this topic

#15541 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 20:44

Ne znam da li ste odslusali audio snimak s drugog linka. Kes je pricao i o ELO renkingu. A i objasnio je zasto Novak nema tretman kao ostala trojica - jer dolazi iz male zemlje. Pa vi dalje sami izvodite zakljucke.

A evo jedan malo stariji

An appreciation of the somewhat underappreciated Djoker Slam.

http://sportsworld.n...he-djoker-slam/

Edited by wwww, 01 December 2016 - 20:45.

#15542 taliesin

taliesin
  • Members
  • 20,379 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 16:57

Reklo bi se da si ljubomoran :D

:ajme: sve sve, ali izjava "hvala sto si dosao da me podrzis, ja sam tebe uvek podrzavala sa tribina"

Ne sestro, imala si i opciju da se vratis na Vracar kod caleta i keve na gajbu i cekas posao na Gundulicevom, al' si morala da se zrtvujes i blejis na tribinama Medouza, Satrijea, Vimba i po ostalim svetskim vukojebinama.

Bolje da je drzala predavanje na nekom skupu sponzorusa nego na Ekonomskom fakultetu. Otvoris fondaciju od muzevljevih para, nabavljas sredstva za nju na muzevljevu slavu, a onda drzis predavanja o uspesnom menadzmentu. :lol+: Ne znam kako ovo da ti kazem, draga, ali ko s takvim privilegijama nije uspesan morao bi biti debil ranga Darka Milicica. Pri cemu je Darko bar svoje pare spickao, a ne tudje.

#15543 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 19:36

:wicked:

NOVI UDAR NA IMAZA Obradović: Ne prihvatam tai-či metode

http://sport.blic.rs...-metode/g38l4yd

#15544 jevrem69

jevrem69
  • Members
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 22:22

:wicked:

NOVI UDAR NA IMAZA Obradović: Ne prihvatam tai-či metode

http://sport.blic.rs...-metode/g38l4yd

udario Pepe na Imaza ............. mislim da je ovim zapecatio Novakovo dalje ucesce u Dejvis kupu ............

#15545 calisthenics routine

calisthenics routine
  • Members
  • 8,407 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 22:49

kad cujes od obradovica kritiku na racun imaza pocnes da se pitas da mozda pepe i nije tako losa ideja.   :P

#15546 The(wizard of)O.

The(wizard of)O.
  • Members
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 22:54

kad cujes od obradovica kritiku na racun imaza pocnes da se pitas da mozda pepe i nije tako losa ideja.   :P

Dva losa ubise Milosa Novaka?  :wicked: (pu,pu,daleko bilo) :D

#15547 ДијаметралноСупротан

ДијаметралноСупротан
  • Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 23:02

Ма да баш ће један медиокритет од тренера да било шта забрани Новаку а поготову учешће за своју земљу  :lol+: Боље Обрадовић(не овај наш форумаш) да се окрене скупљању и промовисању нових СНС хемијских оловки него што овде узима Ђоковића у уста.Он пре него га помене треба да се поклони сваки пут.

Edited by ДијаметралноСупротан, 02 December 2016 - 23:03.

#15548 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 23:19

Pa Novak se odmetnuo od "tradicionalnih vrednosti", naravno da ga selektor kritikuje. Su cim ce da nastavi politicku karijeru? Nece valjda s "ljubav&mir" filozofijom? To je malo teze prodati u Srbiji

#15549 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 13:03

Jedan (pozitivan) tekst s pocetka godine (ima par sitnicica koje su promakle autoru, ali sve u svemu tekst vredan paznje):

http://sportsworld.n...-greatest-ever/

#15550 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 17:10

http://www.abc.net.a...tion=sport#poll

Where does Novak Djokovic rank among the greats of tennis?

Is Novak Djokovic the finest men's tennis player of all time? If not, who would you put ahead of him? Read the profiles of the tennis legends below and take our poll.

Novak Djokovic: The Kingslayer

No sooner had the tennis world become convinced that it was watching two of the finest tennis players of any generation play out one of the sport's great rivalries, than someone else came along and started regularly and convincingly beating both of them.

Novak Djokovic may not have accumulated as many major titles as Federer or Nadal just yet, but it is the manner in which he has surpassed that duo on the court must raise serious questions about his status in the pantheon. Yes, the Spaniard is now severely hobbled by the accumulation of injuries, and the Swiss is 34, but Djokovic has arguably been the superior player to the pair of them since he won nearly every tournament in sight when they were both at or near their respective peaks in 2011.

If you belong to the 'Federer is the G.O.A.T. and that's that' brigade, consider this: aside from divvying up majors with Nadal, the Fed Express conquered names such as Mark Philippoussis, Marcos Baghdatis, Fernando Gonzalez and Robin Soderling on his way to notching up a record 17 grand slam wins.

Djokovic, meanwhile, has had to face Federer, Nadal or Andy Murray in 17 of his 19 finals, on his way to winning 11 of them.

Like a coiled-up spring, the Serb's wiry physique is capable of unleashing tremendous power, and he boasts just about every weapon the modern game requires to attack and counter-attack his way to success; a searing first serve, a reliable second serve, unbelievable defence and the capability to laser-guide his shots to all corners of the court at will.

He pushes his body relentlessly past its limits, but if it can withstand that strain for another few years he could end his career with more major titles than anybody.

Edited by wwww, 03 December 2016 - 17:10.

#15551 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 19:43

List of career achievements by Novak Djokovic

https://en.wikipedia..._Novak_Djokovic

http://www.wikiwand...._Novak_Djokovic

#15552 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:07

http://www.dailymail...e-got-lose.html

Of him sorting out his future in the sometimes crowded support box of Djokovic, he says: ‘We are in the process but I can’t tell you anything more than that. I couldn’t tell you yes and I couldn’t tell you no.’

‘I thought Novak in the [Saturday evening] semi-final against Nishikori played the way he played in the first six months of the year. That’s how well he can play when everything is in place,’ continues Becker.

‘I couldn’t believe how badly he played on the Sunday given the circumstances. That was probably, under my guidance, the worst match he has played and two weeks on I still don’t know what happened.

‘Given the circumstances Andy must have felt like an old man getting up after that marathon [the three-and-a-half-hour semi-final on Saturday against Milos Raonic], it doesn’t matter how fit you are. I felt we were in a good position to win it.’

By the time they got to the O2 Arena he had three coaches in tow — Becker, his long-time mentor Marian Vajda and Spaniard Pepe Imaz, the coach-cum-spiritual guru who proclaims peace and love.

‘Look, I’m on the inside, I know everything, and I can’t tell you,’ says Becker. ‘I love my player and will protect him and will never say anything about that, so I will have to plead the fifth amendment.’

‘You could understand any sportsman, after consistently winning everything, he gets tired of it for whatever reason. That was the case with Novak after the French Open. He has the right to take time out, pursue other interests, spend more time with his family. People forget the only way you can achieve such success is by being single-minded and selfish and after a few years that becomes a lonely place.

´The dominant player may decide to take a bit of a break. You have other examples: Bjorn Borg retiring at 26, Agassi taking a number of long breaks in his career, myself taking time out. You look at Tiger Woods, or Lionel Messi after the World Cup two years ago. It is the most natural thing for a top athlete.

‘The next six months [post-Paris] you had a different kind of work because of injury and other issues. Our hands were tied a bit. We couldn’t do the work we had done before. We thought we saved the year with the US Open.

‘Novak got injured but then got lucky with the draw and by the second week he played the way he can. Reaching the final there was an unbelievable effort knowing where he was coming from there.’

Becker’s conclusion is, whether he is in the 29-year-old’s support box or not, Djokovic will be galvanised for next season.

‘Because he hadn’t lost in such a long time, to lose the No1 spot and the US Open final hurts and this may be the right signal at the right time, given his age, for him to train harder and be more committed.

‘I’m not saying he is going to win everything again but he is going to be a lot more focused on tennis next year than he was in the second half of this year, I’m convinced.’

Tekst je pisao Dickson, koji je od ATP-a dobio nagradu kao novinar godine (ili sta vec). On je imao tekstova koji se mogu okarakterisati kao neskloni Novaku.

Dobar deo ovog teksta su njegovi utisci i "citanje izmedju redova" sta je BB hteo da kaze, a njegovo proricanje da je ovo kraj BB-NDJ saradnje se moze uzeti i kao wishful thinking. Ono sto je meni zanimljivo je izjava BB da su pregovori i dalje u toku.

Dakle - jos uvek cekamo.

#15553 nighthawk387

nighthawk387
  • Members
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:26

Dobar je Becker ovde  

Novak je sklon da neke od svojih najgorih meceva odigra protiv Andya

#15554 ciao

ciao
  • Members
  • 5,415 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:31

Dobar Boris. Po meni on je uvek bio jako dobar kad je pricao o Novaku i uopste. Nije budala ni najmanje a lojalan je na lep nacin.

#15555 Kido from Junkovac

Kido from Junkovac
  • Members
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 16:46

Ovo je doista jedan od jacih Bekera koje sam ja vido.

Neverovatno je koliko je naucio posao i snasao se.

Secam se kad smo mu se smejali 2009 kad je komentarisao

finala mastersa.