Photo

What's up?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
133 replies to this topic

#31 Conchita Martinez

Conchita Martinez
  • Members
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 16:32

sama na gajbi do ko zna kada... sprema se večeras sedeljka... :ph34r:

#32 villiem

villiem
  • Members
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 17:54

Ha, evo fajte.Valjevi VS nouvi Sad
kokice, semenke, kikiriki

#33 Cro-boy

Cro-boy
  • Members
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 16:33

pozdrav od porezno slobodnog hrvata

Hrvati pola godine rade za državu

"Dan poreske slobode za hrvatske poreske obveznike bio je 13. jun i tek nakon njega poreski obveznici prestaju da rade za državu i počinju da zarađuju novac za sebe."

odsad ocekujem dolaske na posao s posebnim elanom

#34 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:36

Barbie firm wins Bratz court case

Posted Image

Mattel has triumphed in a copyright court case against the maker of the popular Bratz dolls, MGA Entertainment. A California court ruled that the creator of Bratz dolls, Carter Bryant, came up with the idea while he was working for Mattel. It means that Mattel could be awarded millions of dollars when the jury comes to consider damages.

MGA Entertainment could even be stopped from selling the popular large-headed, multi-ethnic, urban fashion dolls.

Saučešće i podrška forumašicama u ovom teškom danu. :ph34r:

#35 Anadion

Anadion
  • Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 20:07

Vrh Brate :ph34r:

Posted Image

#36 villiem

villiem
  • Members
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 18:49

you are the man, you are the man...YOU ARE THE MAN

wit dae you need

#37 nickie

nickie
  • Members
  • 6,347 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 16:30

Posted Image

Posted Image

:ph34r::)

#38 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 13:37

I u teškim vremenima, ne škodi malo:

Posted Image

:ph34r:

kopirajtsi spadaju Sajko Dedi.

#39 Leonina

Leonina
  • Members
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 16:45

Ono što ja nosim sa sobom u tašni svaki dan normalan svet ne nosi na put! :ph34r:

#40 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 21:08

Zemljotres u Los Andjelesu?

#41 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 19:08

Ižljubite najmilije, preslušajte još jednom omiljeni album, skočite bandži, jer:

Scientists hope for surprises in Big Bang experiment

GENEVA (Reuters) - Scientists involved in a historic "Big Bang" experiment to begin this week hope it will turn up many surprises about the universe and its origins -- but reject suggestions it will bring the end of the world.

And Robert Aymar, the French physicist who heads the CERN research centre, predicted that discoveries to emerge from his organization's 6.4 billion euro ($9.2 billion) project would spark major advances for human society.

"If some of what we expect to find does not turn up, and things we did not foresee do, that will be even more stimulating because it means that we understand less than we thought about nature," said British physicist Brian Cox.

"What I would like to see is the unexpected," said Gerardus t'Hooft of the University of Michigan. Perhaps, he suggested, the Large Hardron Collider (LHC) machine at the heart of the experiment "will show us things we didn't know existed."

Once it starts up on Wednesday, scientists plan to smash particle beams together at close to the speed of light inside CERN's tightly-sealed Large Hadron Collider to create multiple mini-versions of the primeval Big Bang.

Cosmologists say that that explosion of an object the size of a small coin occurred about 13.7 billion years ago and led to formation of stars, planets -- and eventually to life on earth.

There have been claims that it will create "black holes" of intensive gravity sucking in CERN, Europe and perhaps the whole planet, or that it will open the way for beings from another universe to invade through a "worm hole" in space-time.

Ja mislim da nam nema spasa.

Edited by autsajder, 08 September 2008 - 19:09.

#42 nickie

nickie
  • Members
  • 6,347 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 19:53

Youtube Video ->Original Video

:ph34r: :) :D

#43 Cro-boy

Cro-boy
  • Members
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 19:59

abece...упс... азбуку Боже воооолим.... :ph34r:

#44 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 22:39

Haha. Pa ovo je sjajno. :D

Svaki put se odusevim kada ispod pravoslavenog cekica izadje neka multimilionska (u din.) patriotska kampanja da umetnicki obljubi crkvu, boga, kirilicu, kosovo, srpstvo i sva ostala sranja u jedan udougodan paketic. Ovakvo forsiranje dece na patriotske radnje se nije videlo od, skorasnjeg cepanja SRS i ono dvoje dece sa uniformicama i megafonom po protestima. Otadzbino nasa je sekularni plac majke bozije za ovu ortodoxnu dijareju.

(btw. christian rock, pop, whatever - :D :D :D )

#45 John Finn's Wife

John Finn's Wife
  • Members
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 23:57

Posted Image