Photo
- - - - -

Pruskii kralj i njegovi hrtovi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 avramova

avramova
  • Members
  • 8,594 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:19

Jedan od legendarnih,genijalnih voskovodja Fridrih Veliki, ili kako ga Nemci zovu
"der alte Fritz"imao je dve velike ljubavi: stvaranje pruske vojske i strast prema hrtovima.

Spavali su sa njim ,lakaji su morali da ih oslovljavaju na francuskom.
U njegovom testamentu stoji da zeli da bude sahranjen pored njih.
Za svakog psa koji bi preminuo,dao je da se napravi kovceg koji
je bio izlozen u biblioteci kralja,pre nego sto je pas sahranjen na
terasi dvorca. Njegov najomiljeniji pas bila je kuja Biche koja ga je pratila
i u ratne pohode.Njenu smrt skoro nikada nije preboleo.

I nekoliko sati pred svoju smrt imao je samo u glavi svoje pse.
Poslednja recenica koju je izgovorio bila je "Superbe ne sme da se smrzava".
Superbe je bio pored njega i drhtao je od hladnoce. Kralj je naredio slugama
da ga umotaju u toplu cebad.

Iako je testamentom striktno odredio da bude sahranjen pored svojih ljubimaca,njegov naslednik
je odlucio da ga sahrani u Potsdamu u cuvenoj garnizonskoj crkvi (Garnisonskirche).
Za vreme WWII kovceg sa njegovim posmrtnim ostacima sklonjen je iz crkve i premesten
u neki napusteni rudnik jer su se bojali da ce crkva biti bombardovana pa tako i grobovi
u njoj unisteni. 1945 kovceg sklanjaju Amerikanci u jedan dvorac u zapadnoj Nemackoj.
Tek 205 godina kasnije (1991) kovceg se vraca u Potsdam u dvorac Sanssouci i posmrtni
ostaci cuvenog pruskog kralja sahranjuju se kako je i testamentom odredio.
Velicanstveno je bilo to prenoshenje posmrtnih ostataka. Kancelar Kol je zapravo
to sve organizovao, ali kao Kol "private",ne drzavnicki. Najvelicanstvenije
je da je ovako skromno sahranjen. Samo jedna mala ploca na kojoj pishe ime i prezime,
kao i kod njegovih hrtova.
Sada je srecan i miran jer su pored njega svi njegovi verni prijatelji :rolleyes:

Napoleon je posecujuci njegovu grobnicu u Potsdamu rekao" da je on ziv ja ne bih bio ovde"

Edited by Teja, 06 January 2008 - 11:24.

#2 U prolazu

U prolazu
  • Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 22:45

Ja znam da je Tito imao Putka, Tigra i Luksa, a za sve je, kazu neki, kriv Luks.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Luks.jpg   39.16KB   70 downloads

Edited by U prolazu, 06 January 2008 - 22:48.

#3 avramova

avramova
  • Members
  • 8,594 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 22:52

Ja znam da je Tito imao Putka, Tigra i Luksa, a za sve je, kazu neki, kriv Luks.

Eh, da ne beshe tog Luksa, ko zna kako bi svet danas izgledao :rolleyes:

I Shopenahuer je bio lud za psima.
Imao je neku cuvenu pudlicu i puno je pisao o psima.

Naci cu neki nesto pa cu postaviti.

#4 highlanderka

highlanderka
  • Members
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 18:05

Tema je lepa, nikad mi nije dosta prica o zivotinjama. Elem, gledala sam dokumentarac o osvajanju svemira i posle toga me je mucilo pitanje kako je zavrsila Lajka, prvi pas u kosmosu? Da li je moguce da su je pustili da umre od gladi i hladnoce? I gde je sada jadna dusica?
,Moja Debela (nije debela, tako joj tepamo jer se veterinar uvek ljuti sto ima malo salceta na stomacicu) mirno spava u ormanu, pored shubare, ne mogu da zamislim da bude sama kad dodje njen dan.Jadna Lajka...

#5 highlanderka

highlanderka
  • Members
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 19:11

Ko trazi - taj i nadje: explorer08 (sportista) - 11. april 2008. u 19.28

Secate se LAIKE? Divne zenke mesanca, koja je otisla u kosmos ne svojom voljom i umrla od pregrevanja nakon 5-6 sati leta... rusi su to skrivali do nedavno a sada „se kaju”. Tuzno i pretuzno. Svi eksperienti na zivotinjama treba da se pod hitno obustave ali kako? Moj doprinos bi bio bojkot proizvoda kompanija koje ucestvuju u zločinu. Teško je, naročito sa lekovima ali makar ponegde pokusajmo. Liste se mogu naći na internetu. Lajka - spomenik ljudskoj nemilosti, brutalnosti, sebičnosti i da ne nabrajam dalje. Sada joj i spomenik dizu, ali šta to vredi?

Space Dog

The angkasawan, astronauts and cosmonauts of today owes much to the pioneers of space travelling, the space dogs.

Before Yuri Gagarin represented the human race in space in Vostok 1 on 12/4/1961 our canine friends had already beaten the humans in the race to space. The most famous of this is Laika, the first living creature ever to go to space. She was launched into space on Sputnik 2, on 3/11/1957, more than three years before the first human made it to space.

Laika was originally named Kudryavka (Little Curly) but later renamed Laika. She was a stray dog, and was taken by the Soviet space program from an animal shelter. She weighed about 6 kg. After undergoing training with two other dogs, she was selected to be the first creature to go to space. The pressurized cabin on Sputnik 2 allowed enough room for Laika to lie down or stand and was padded. An air regeneration system provided oxygen; food and water were dispensed in a gelatinized form. Laika was fitted with a harness, a bag to collect waste, and electrodes to monitor vital signs.

Laika however, also held the unfortunate record of being the first living creature from Earth to die in space. At the time of the mission, the technology to recover passengers from orbital flights was still unavailable. So when she was sent to space, the Soviets knew that she would die.

Initially, Laika was thought to have survived in Earth orbit for four days, dying in space when the batteries to the cabin over-heated. In 2002 however, it was revealed that Laika died roughly 5 to 7 hours into the flight, from overheating and stress.

In 1998, after the collapse of the Soviet regime, Oleg Gazenko, one of the scientists responsible for sending Laika into space, expressed regret for allowing her to die: „The more time passes, the more I'm sorry about it. We shouldn't have done it... We did not learn enough from this mission to justify the death of the dog.”

Laika was not the only dog in the Soviet space programme. Like Laika, many other stray dogs were trained and sent both to space and to suborbital flights to test capabilities of living creatures to survive such flights. Stray dogs were chosen because the scientists felt they would be able to tolerate the riguours and extreme stresses of space flight better than other dogs. Female dogs were used because of their temperament and because the suit for the dogs in order to collect urine and faeces was equipped with a special device, designed to work only with females.

Dogs were the preferred animal for the experiments because scientists felt that dogs were better suited to endure long periods of inactivity. As part of their training, they were confined in small boxes for 15-20 days at a time.

Their training included standing still for long periods of time, wearing space suits, being placed in simulators that acted like a rocket during launch, riding in centrifuges that simulated the high acceleration of a rocket launch and being kept in progressively smaller cages to prepare them for the confines of the space capsules.

Although Laika was the first dog to go to space, she was not the first to be launched inside a rocket under the Soviet space program. Rocket-carrying dogs were launched as early as 1951, although none of these rockets reached space. Some of the dogs died, but most survive.

After Laika, many other dogs followed her footsteps, paving the way for human exploration. Most survived, and they were all remembered for their contribution to space exploration.

Quick Facts:

During the Sputnik series of satellites, the Russians prepared to send men to orbit by sending dogs first. At least thirteen Russian dogs were launched toward orbit between November 1957 and March 1961.

By order of flight, they were:

Laika (Barker in Russian)
Bars (Panther or Lynx)
Lisichka (Little Fox)
Belka (Squirrel)
Strelka (Little Arrow)
Pchelka (Little Bee)
Mushka (Little Fly)
Damka (Little Lady)
Krasavka (Beauty)
Chernushka (Blackie)
Zvezdochka (Little Star).
Verterok or Veterok (Little Wind)
Ugolyok or Ugolek (Little Piece of Coal)

Five of the dogs died in flight:
Laika, Bars, Lisichka, Pchelka, and Mushka.
Belka and Strelka