Photo

BORO - Middlesbrough Football Club

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

#31 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 20:18

Meni je BORO simpatican,pre sam navijao za
njih,zelim vam sve najbolje.:smile:

#32 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 02:11

Zasto si prestao?

Za kladionicare ziherase - sutra igrajte X2 na Boro.
Za prave kladionicare - cista dvojka na Boro!

Kratki pregled pred utakmicu na engleskom:

Opponents: Everton
Venue: Goodison Park
Date: Sat Sept 14th 2002
Game Status: Premier League
Last Time: 3 - 0(Home Win)

Preview
Dum-de-dum, dum-de-dum, and a very good (insert time of day here) to you old buddy. Did you catch the game on Tuesday? What a stonka, a blisteroon, a smackeroni. That poor old primate had no idea what was going on - what was worse for him was that his team didn't either. I shouldn't dwell really, but it's just boosted my week so much, you know how it is - working alongside some of the moggies big supporters - all blasting off pre-match about how Boro were looking at a double barrel shotgun of Rat-Boy and Flo and would be jelly-like before their prowess. Well, and correct me if I'm wrong here, old Rat-Boy decided he would rather fake a hernia and go for the op than bash his sharpened shell-like against the Gate and Ugo - whilst Flo looked like a skinnier version of Quinn, right down to the falling on arse everytime the ball came near him. Oh how we laughed. [GET ON WITH IT - ED]

Those Toffee types on the opposite coastline are on a bit of a downer after losing to a dubious penalty (errmmm Old Trafford anyone) midweek against the Saints and lying 16th in the table - their only win at Sunderland [I'M WATCHING - ED]. Whilst the Boro won their last two fixture at the Riverside, they did in fact lose this away tie 2-0 last season, and will be looking to make amends this time out - especially since we have yet to gain our first away win. Everton have a number of injuries, including long term Pigeon fancier and runner-up to Alen Boksic for treatment table champion, Duncan Ferguson. The Blues have a number of new players in their side, including Chinese pair Li Weifeng and Li Tie - whom I personally have not seen in action in the Premiership but I am looking forward to seeing them deal with Maccarone, Nemeth and co at one end and the Gate and Ugo at the other.

Boro looked settled, menacing and even classy against Sunderland, and - in contrast to the Man United game - moved with sometimes blistering pace, and there is no reason I can think of why they should not take that form away with them and apply the same pressure against Everton [AT LAST WE CUT TO THE CHASE - ED]. Attempting to sit back and look at the Premiership through unfettered eyes, I believe that Boro are one of the better attacking teams out there right now, Chelsea, Blackburn, Arsenal and Liverpool are probably the others. If we can settle into our pace game early and get a goal up, we could really surprise them and go for a big win. Then again (he said reigning back a bit), this is Boro we are talking about, and we have to add a tinge of long suffering pessimism to the proceedings or we will probably float away with big head syndrome..

I would like to see the game plan be attack and take the points with the gusto shown against the Moggies, and believe we are more than capable at this time - so a healthy 2-0 win away from home and the promise of a real bite at the heels of the Premierships leaders come Sunday.

#33 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 07:23

Prestao sam zato sto su ipak,poceli da prave loshe poteze(Rikard,tada najbolji strelac
na klupu)pa sam poceo da navijam za
LIVERPOOL.

#34 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 17:54

Posted Image

Everton 2 - Boro 1

Campbell 32, 77
Nemeth 11

Prava katastrofa. Utamcica se moze sazeti u 2 recenice. Mi smo imali oko 20 sansi (stative, ziceri, golman brani...), a Everton 2 sanse (i oba gola).
Napadali smo celu utakmicu. U drugom poluvremenu Everton nije imao sansu, kad izvedose 1 korner i eto gola :sad:

Evo malo sta kazu na SKY-u:

Kevin Campbell had been the target of the Everton boo boys all season so his double strike to produce this unlikely victory must have felt very sweet.

Everton had been outplayed, over-run and out-thought for long periods early on.

Middlesbrough had created and wasted a hatful of chances, Paul Gerrard had made a string of fine saves and somehow Steve McClaren's men weren't streets ahead.

But Everton showed tenacity, a refusal to be over-powered physically and battled their way back into the game.

Massimo Maccarone's pace and he made Boro's opener for Szilard Nemeth early on. That should have been the first of many but Boro lost their way and Everton took their chance.

Campbell's 76th-minute header got Everton in front for the first time, and the memory of successive defeats was swept away.

Everton were again reduced to using their third choice 'keeper Gerrard through injury, and the 29-year-old certainly kept the home side in it in the first half.

Italian import Maccarone was a nuisance, running at suspect defenders who lack pace, and seeing a string of chances go to waste.

David Weir, criticised by Scotland boss Berti Vogts in midweek, must have viewed the lightning fast Maccarone as the last person he would have wanted to see in the circumstances.

Everton's back line, with Alan Stubbs back after suspension, is based on guile rather than pace and the two central defenders struggled manfully to handle the young Italian.

The threat of Maccarone was evident after just 55 seconds. A Mark Pembridge forward ball was cut out and pumped straight back at the heart of Everton's defence.

Stubbs and Weir both had a yard on the Italian, but he was hounding them in a flash. He muscled his way onto the ball and drilled a low angled shot inches wide of the far post.

And on 10 minutes Maccarone's pace produced Middlesbrough's opener. Geremi's through ball found the Italian a foot onside and he raced away down the left and hit another angled shot. Gerrard got a hand on it but could only push the ball into the path of Nemeth, who tapped the ball into an empty net.

Gerrard's save on his near post kept out Joseph Job and he produced another plunging save at Maccarone's feet.

But after being totally outplayed, Everton somehow managed an equaliser on 32 minutes. David Unsworth's cross from the left was helped back in by Alexandersson for Tomasz Radzinski to nod against a post from three yards, the ball bouncing across goal for Campbell to stab in.

Middlesbrough's response was a stinging 25-yarder from Job that Gerrard superbly turned round a post at full stretch.

A blocked shot from Pembridge fell to Alexandersson, and the Swede's shot just cleared the far post.

Maccarone saw yet another shot skim a post before Gerrard beat out an instant volley from Nemeth.

At the break Everton boss David Moyes opted for another striker in Wayne Rooney to at least match Boro's formation and even things up in midfield.

Everton pushed forward but that just left gaps and a blistering break by Job sent Maccarone scampering into the box, and his shot somehow came back off the inside of a post for Gerrard to scramble away.

Rooney took the responsibility of a 20-yard freekick after Gravesen had been felled by Ehiogu, and the youngster's 63rd-minute effort cleared the wall and then the angle by inches.

Four minutes later another freekick almost produced a second for Campbell. Pembridge lifted the ball into the area and the big striker rose to power in an effort that Schwarzer pulled down from under the bar.

Boro then lost the impressive Gareth Southgate with injury, Noel Whelan coming on and, while the visitors' defence was re-organising, Everton struck with their second.

Campbell met Gravesen's left-wing corner with a glancing header that flashed across Schwarzer and into the bottom corner.

#35 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 19 September 2002 - 02:31

Greening u dresu Engleske reprezentacije?

Posted Image Johnatan Greening ce mozda biti pozvan u reprezentaciju Engleske kaze gos'n Erikson. Sto znaci da ce samo zamenjiti njegov stari U21 dres.

"He's certainly got the ability to do it and he's got the will to do it and the desire," Harrison stated confidently, though I should wonder how audible he should be about the England set-up after his previous association. "He just needs to improve his end product. He's making goals and he's creating opportunities for others, but he needs to take a few himself. When you watch him in training he gets in shots and hits the target. Jon's got to get 50 or 60 games under his belt and he needs eight, nine or ten goals in a season and then, who knows? He's more than capable of doing it."

#36 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 01:22

Posted Image prica se da je Boro zainteresovan za Torinskog napadaca Cristiano Lucarelli-a. razmislja se o njegovom dovodjenju cim se otvori prelazni rok u decembru. Navodno su za njega zainteresovani Spurs i Toffees, pa ko ponudi vise...

#37 Ehiogu

Ehiogu
  • Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 September 2002 - 00:43

Nikola21 - posto se kladis, pazi sutra igramo bez The Gate-a i Boatenga, vrlo je moguc X (nedaj boze)!!!

#38 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 01:39

Boro 1 - Brum 0

Samo kratko,

Gol je postignut iz slobodnog udarca "French" Frak-a. Posted Image

Bilo smo bolji, Job-u je ponisten jedan gol zbog navodnog ofsajda. Posle je boksic usao i nije iskoristio dve odlicne sanse iako je bio vrlo dobar. Macca je bio solidan.
Povredjeni su nam bili Southgate i Boateng.
U drugom poluvremenu su momci iz Birmingema par puta zapretili, ali se Tony Vidmar pokazao kao odlican u svojoj prvoj Boro utakmici. Zamenio je Southgate-a i to dostojno!

Igrac utakmice: Greening

BORO: Schwarzer, Ehiogu, Vidmar, Cooper, Stockdale, Greening, Geremi, Queudrue, Job (Wilkshire 76), Nemeth (Boksic 63), Maccarone. Subs Not Used: Marinelli, Crossley, Whelan

BRUM: Vaesen, Kenna (Kirovski 81), Purse, Cunningham, Grainger (Lazaridis 45), Devlin, Savage, Cisse, Damien Johnson, John (Horsfield 66), Morrison. Subs Not Used: Bennett, Powell.

P.S. Suska se da je AS Roma spremna da ponudi 12mil funti za Maccarone-a.

#39 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 01:57

SPURS 0 - BORO 3

Maccarone 32' (asistencija - Boksic)
Geremi 55' (asistencija Maccarone)
Job 58' (asistencija Maccarone)

Posted Image

Bez lazi, mogli smo da im damo 7 golova (slusao sam prenos)! Fantasticna partija Middlesbrougha, najbolja do sada.

Job je promasio 2 sansce kad je bio 1 na 1 sa golmanom i promasio je jedanput prazan gol!
Massimo Maccarone je pogodio stativu.

Posted Image

MAN OF THE MATCH: Massimo Maccarone (Middlesbrough)

Middlesbrough: Schwarzer, Stockdale, Queudrue, Ehiogu, Southgate, Greening, Geremi, Job, Boateng (Wilkshire 84), Maccarone, Boksic.
Subs Not Used: Crossley, Cooper, Whelan, Marinelli.
Zuti karton: Queudrue.

Tottenham: Keller, Richards, Thatcher, Ziege (Doherty 12), Bunjevcevic, Redknapp, Etherington, Davies, Iversen (Acimovic 67), Ferdinand (Sheringham 45), Keane.
Subs Not Used: Hirschfeld, Ricketts.
Zuti karton: Davies.

Att: 36,082
Ref: G Poll (Hertfordshire)

Kratak radio komentar utakmice BBC radio

[ Izmena poruke: Nikola21 na dan 2002-09-29 03:01 ]

#40 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 18:42

Boro 2 - Bolton 0

23' Ugo Ehiogu (asistencija Geremi)
72' Geremi (asistencija Boksic)

Citiram BBC - Boro crush struggling Bolton

Posted Image
Ovo je prva utakmica u sezoni u kojoj Bolton nije postigao gol!

Utakmica je mogla biti resena u prvih 20' kada je ponisten Maccaroneov gol, a do kraja utakmice Nemeth, Boksic i Job su promasili vise zicera.

Middlesbrough: Schwarzer, Stockdale (Cooper 81), Ehiogu, Southgate, Queudrue, Greening, Boateng, Geremi, Job, Maccarone (Whelan 90), Boksic (Nemeth 73).
Subs Not Used: Marinelli, Crossley.

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Barness, Whitlow, Bergsson, Charlton (Farrelly 46), Frandsen (Okocha 72), Campo, Djorkaeff, Nolan, Dean Holdsworth (Ricketts 46), Pedersen.
Subs Not Used: Tofting, Poole.

Booked: Campo, Nolan, Djorkaeff.

Attendance: 31,005.

Referee: C Wilkes (Gloucestershire).

[ Izmena poruke: Nikola21 na dan 2002-10-05 19:44 ]

#41 Ehiogu

Ehiogu
  • Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 01:07

Ugo [znaci JA] je [sam] najbolji igrac Boroa.

Momak je stvarno neverovatan i nije mi jasno kako Southgate igra pre njega u reprezentaciji. Ugo je mnogo sigurniji u odbrani dok Gareth zna da kiksne.

#42 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 23:26

Evo ko da si znao, UGO je pozvan u reprezentaciju. Izgleda da se sedeti na klupi, a da ce The Gate igrati.
Slazem se sa tobom da je Ehiogu bolji igrac...

#43 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 23:47

UGO i GARETH ce biti odbrana Engleske u sledecem mecu za vikend. Pa normalno - najbolja odbrana Premiership-a.
Da ponovim NAJBOLJA ODBRANA PREMIERSHIP-a

#44 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 02:44

Blamaza, Bruka i Sramota!!!

Nikad (ove sezone) Boro nije bio gori! Bikvalno je pregazen od najgoreg tima u Engleskoj.

Charlton - Boro 1:0

Euell 4' glavom

Posted Image

Nasi su svi bili losi sem golmana. Jedino je Greening u drugom poluvremenu zapretio sa jedno 18 metara koju je golman jedva odbio do stative, pa od stative u korner. I to je bio kraj bedi i ponizenju koji nas je snasao u "Dolini" (The Valley).

#45 Nikola21

Nikola21
  • Members
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 09:47

Middlesbrough 2-2 Leeds

Job 25' (Geremi asist)
Southgate 83' (korner)
Viduka 11' pen
Bowyer 56'

Kada dva puta stizes rezultat i bod je zadovoljavajuci.
Ali kada sve vreme imas terensku inicijativu i Geremi pogodi precku iz slobodnog udarca onda ipak ostaje zal za 3 boda. Pogotovo sto smo igrali sa nasim velikim rivalima/neprijateljima koji su imali muda (mora im se odati priznanje) da dovedu i svoje navijace na Riverside.

Posted Image - Southgate izjednacava rezultat

Middlesbrough: Schwarzer, Parnaby, Ehiogu, Southgate, Queudrue, Geremi, Boateng, Job, Greening, Boksic (Nemeth 61), Maccarone.
Subs Not Used: Marinelli, Crossley, Whelan, Cooper.
Sent Off: Queudrue (90).
Booked: Queudrue, Greening, Southgate.

Leeds: Robinson, Mills, Radebe, Woodgate, Lucic, McPhail (Bakke 82), Bowyer, Barmby, Kewell, Smith, Viduka (Bridges 82).
Subs Not Used: Martyn, Kelly, Dacourt.
Sent Off: Smith (76).
Booked: Smith, Viduka.

Att: 34,723
Ref: R Styles (Hampshire)

[ Izmena poruke: Nikola21 na dan 2002-10-27 09:51 ]