• Please log in to reply
5219 replies to this topic

#4756 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 22:54

Leo Kinunen 

Prvi finski F1 vozač (debitovao na VN Švedske 1974.)

Pobednik 24 sata Dejtone 1970

5. avgust 1943. - 26. jul 2017

qVuxgq4.jpg

Počivaj u miru

#4757 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 17:10

Timovi će moći dodavati zakrilaca na halo što zbog estetike što zbog aerodinamike

FIA race director Charlie Whiting says the addition of aerodynamic fairings allowed by the rules will mean that the Halo device will look a lot more attractive next season.

Speaking in a press conference to discuss Halo in Hungary, Whiting noted that the prototypes tested on track last season were "raw".

The FIA announced earlier this month that the Halo will be introduced in F1 next season, having ruled out the Shield system tested at Silverstone.

Teams will be allowed to fit fairings to the Halo, which will be a standard part, in order to help overcome any aerodynamic issues that it presents.

"All the Halos that we've seen bar one, as I recall anyway, have been just raw," said Whiting. "I think we should just wait and see what the teams come up with, because for sure they will all exploit the extra freedom that they have got, even if it is just for aero reasons.

"I'm sure that they will look more pleasing to the eyes. They have to use the standard Halo, that will be from a single supplier. We will allow them to use non-structural fairings around the upper part, which can be no more than 20mm from the main structure.

"I think there's an overall width restriction, and I think there's a restriction on how far they can encroach on the cockpit opening. But 20mm is quite lot all the way around, and they can do what they like with that.

"The main reason for doing it in the first place was to give them the scope to overcome any aero changes they've got – for example airbox, and things like that. They wanted to be able to redirect the flow."

Whiting believes that fans will quickly get used to the look of the device.

"I think you'll find that teams haven't explored the full range of possibility to make them look a little more pleasing to the eye," said Whiting.

"At the moment we've only seen bare designs. Even when Williams ran with a white one, the same colour as the car, it looked a lot better, I think you'll agree.

"I personally think fans will get used to it. I know there's a little bit of pushback at the moment. I think they will come up with some pretty different designs, so I don't think it will be quite as bad as you think."

Whiting also suggested that teams could use that space for sponsor logos.

Shield not ruled out

The FIA has also clarified that the Shield has been put to one side not because of the negative feedback from Sebastian Vettel when he tried it at Silverstone, but because it has not yet passed the required tests.

Unlike the Halo, it has not yet successfully dealt with a 20kg wheel assembly fired at 225km/h.

"Sebastian was disturbed by a slight optical distortion that he had in the straight ahead position," said FIA safety director Laurent Mekies. "We have good ideas on why this is happening. We don't think technically that it's impossible to solve at all.

"The underlying factor that the Shield was designed to offer a lower level of protection compared to Halo so it would typically not pass the wheel tests. And we would also know with this type of device there were other complications linked to visibility, dirt, rain, et cetera.

"We felt that we had to explore it, and again perhaps one day we get to enough strength to reach the target.

"The main reasons to discard it was not so much that single feedback [from Vettel], because after a first on-track test you would expect issues, and you would have work to be done, and we have done the same with the other devices.

"But more so onto the fact that the level of protection was not as high as we wanted."

Mekies confirmed that the FIA hadn't ruled out replacing the Halo with a better solution, if it passes all the tests.

"One of the reasons that we spent energy and time on the Shield directions was to find a more integrated solution.

"As I said, we felt that for now the downsides are a bit too big compared to the benefits of the Halo, but it's possible that in the future we'll break some milestones and decide that another solution will give better protection and hopefully better aesthetics."

#4758 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:18

The Formula One Group has signed on premium champagne brand Carbon as the official supplier to F1 in one of the sport's first new commercial deals.
The multi-year deal will see Carbon's ultra-exclusive sparkling wine magnums, valued at $3,000 a bottle,  sprayed by drivers on the podium at every race.

#4759 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:29

Pascal Wehrlein says he is doing all he can to stay in formula one beyond 2017.

Germany's Bild newspaper says it is likely the 22-year-old will lose his seat at Sauber at the end of the year.

That is because Sauber's owner is closely linked with Marcus Ericsson, while the other seat will go to Antonio Giovinazzi or Charles Leclerc as a result of the new Ferrari engine deal.

Wehrlein is supported by Mercedes, but there appears to be no room at a Mercedes-powered team or elsewhere for the German for 2018.

"I have scored all five points," he told Bild, "and in qualifying it is 8:2 for me against Ericsson. What more can I do?"

Bild and Blick (Switzerland) newspapers said a return to the German touring car series DTM, where Wehrlein won the title in 2015, or Formula E are his most likely 2018 alternatives.

Izvor je vise nego sumnjiv, mada ovo sto kazu da je Verlajnova situacija u Zauberu vrlo nezgodna stoji. Decko zasluzuje da vozi, u F1, dokazao je to za ove dve godine.

A lupetanje o povratku u DTM je - lupetanje, jer Mercedes napusta sampionat.

#4760 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 18:34

Taj artikal je čista špekulacija tj. mašta novinara, nijedno službeno lice Zaubera nije dalo mišljenje o postavi za sledeću sezonu. Da je Moniša još u Zauberu imali bi Hondine PJ i Macušitu uz Eriksona jer je željna para (fanderhart najbolje zna), Vaseur je pametan čovek. Uspeo je sklopiti sporazum s Ferarijem i ekipa će imati motore sveže specifikacije povoljno uz angažman jednog od vozača Ferarijeve akademije, zato Ferari gura Đovinacija. 

Jel Vaseuru bitnije završiti sledeće godine više u poretku s Verlajnom, Đovinacijem/Leklerom sa svežim Ferarijevim PJ radi veće isplate koja bi pokrila gubitak Eriksonovog novca ili sve upropastiti s angažmanom Eriksona. Ako bi Đovinaci dobio mesto, Lekler bi postao test vozač ili obratno. 

MIslim da vidim svetlo na kraju tunela što se tiče Zaubera, samo da Jorg uspe aerodinamiku dovesti do pristojnog nivoa biće veselja.

#4761 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 18:56

Savard spekulise da Reno hoce da uzme Okona i da ne pita za pare (sto znaci nista od vaskrsa Kubicine karijere), a da bi Verlajn onda na njegovo mesto u Fors. Lekler ili Djovinaci u Zauber, Alonso ostaje u Meklarenu.

#4762 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 16:11

#4763 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 14:46

Ferari SUV?

Ferrari said to plan 'utility vehicle' to double profit
August 1, 2017 @ 6:15 am
Tommaso Ebhardt
Bloomberg

MILAN -- Ferrari is considering adding a roomy four-seat "utility vehicle" as part of a major expansion beyond its traditional supercar niche to double profit by 2022, people familiar with the matter said.

The final five-year plan under CEO Sergio Marchionne, who is set to retire in 2021, will target boosting annual deliveries beyond a self-imposed limit of 10,000 cars, which allows the company to operate with less-stringent fuel-economy rules, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the matter is private.

Among projects being evaluated is a four-seat family car that offers more space than Ferrari's current two-door GTC4Lusso.

The model is internally dubbed the "Ferrari utility vehicle," following Marchionne's previous objections to developing a crossover or SUV. The big Ferrari would be targeted at Asian customers, particularly in China, and may alone contribute 2,000 vehicles to annual deliveries, the people said.

Ferrari is studying ways to ensure its sporty style with the new vehicle, which the manufacturer will try to market as a new industry segment rather than as another high-end crossover or SUV, following the likes of Maserati, Bentley and Lamborghini, they said. The new vehicle, which could have two or four doors, is expected to be sold from 2021, the people said. No final decision on the model has been made.

Under the new business plan, which is set to be unveiled in early 2018 and could expose the carmaker to stricter environmental regulations, Ferrari will also build more hybrid models to improve fuel efficiency and woo new wealthy buyers, the people said. A Ferrari spokesman declined to comment.

Since taking charge of Ferrari, Marchionne has been pushing volume, already blowing past an earlier cap of 7,000 vehicles. While that approach risks diluting the brand's exclusive cachet, the 65-year-old CEO flanked growth with exclusive limited-edition models, such as the $2.1 million LaFerrari Aperta convertible. He's now seeking to dial up that effort to secure Ferrari's independence as the auto industry grapples with the strains of shifting to electric power.

Ferrari, which reports earnings on Wednesday, is on pace to increase adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization more than 14 percent this year to at least 1 billion euros ($1.18 billion). The new strategy is likely to include doubling that figure in five years, the people said.

Ferrari's current target is to boost vehicle sales to 9,000 cars in 2019 from 8,014 in 2016. Analysts at Mediobanca, UBS Group and Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. predict deliveries could jump to as high as 15,000 under a new strategy, which Marchionne hinted he was developing during a first-quarter earnings presentation in May.

The plan poses a risk as raising annual deliveries to more than 10,000 vehicles a year would push Ferrari beyond its "small vehicle manufacturer" status, which protects it from some U.S. and European fuel-efficiency and emissions rules.

Hybrid expansion

To address those issues, the automaker, which was spun off from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in 2016, plans to introduce more hybrid vehicles starting in 2019 to help comply with stricter environmental regulations, the people said. Those models, like the current $1.5 million LaFerrari, will be equipped with an electric motor to improve performance and add horsepower, the people said. Ferrari can also pay penalties or buy carbon credits and add those costs to the price of its vehicles, Mediobanca analyst Massimo Vecchio said.

Meanwhile, boosting output could prompt Ferrari to add a second shift to its factory in Maranello, Italy, its only manufacturing site, the people said. The carmaker's executives have had meetings with investors in the past weeks to prepare them for the new strategy, the people said.

Marchionne, who is also CEO of former parent Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, is set to present his final plans for both carmakers at the beginning of next year. He intends to step down from Fiat in 2019 and Ferrari two years later.

#4764 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 19:47

Jebote imas zicer, ne moras da brines o prodaji, imas ekskluzivitet, biras kupce i nije ti dosta. Pa stoka zna kad je dosta. 

#4765 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 00:33

Malo je 14% godisnjeg rasta i milijarda €, hoce duplo  :ajme: ... korporaciski zombiji kojima je samo profit pred ocima.

#4766 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 14:33

Chase Carey has admitted that though F1 is seeking to control spending, plans do not include standardising the cars, however he insists there does need to be more standardising of components.

"In terms of the teams we are very much focused on cost," he said yesterday, "and I think one of our objectives is clearly to try, for the benefit of the teams as well as the sport overall, to find a way to manage and control cost and that is probably going to be through some sort of, there are many paths to get there, whether it is cost caps or other ways to address key components of the car.
"We are not looking to standardise the car," he insisted. "We think it is very important we continue to have a sport that is competition married to state of the art technology, so we are not looking to dumb the cars down, but I think we can standardise components a bit.
"We are looking for ways to help address what some of the teams in particular spend that would improve the overall economics of the business and enable everybody within it to benefit as well as improving the competition, because I think one of the challenges we have today is there are a handful of teams that currently spend at a level that is much different to the others and you can see the results on the track.
"If we can bring the costs into an area where they are more comparable, not equal, but they are more comparable to each other and it enhances competition it would make the economics of the business much better.
"We have begun that process with the teams," he revealed. "We have had some preliminary meetings and there are some big components to it like addressing the engine which is one of the most complicated parts of the car.
"It is certainly our goal to address those costs and we think that the sport will benefit on many levels from that.
"Today there are teams that are spending the better part of $500m to put a race car on the track. That simply doesn't make sense and if we can put a structure in place that is healthier for the business, improve competition on the track, make the sport more attractive but manage those costs it will create significant improved profitability that all of us should benefit from."

#4767 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 16:37

Felipe Massa says that Formula 1 has not got worse in the 16 years since he made his debut, despite widespread criticism of the sport during that period.

The 36-year-old, who had made his debut for Sauber in 2002, believes F1 is always criticised and that that essence of grand prix racing hasn't changed much since he had joined.

“In the moment that I started, overtaking was very difficult, we didn’t have DRS and everyone was complaining about the same thing," Massa told Motorsport.com.

“They said ‘ah, we need to overtake’, ‘ah, we cannot follow the cars’, ‘ah, the top teams have more than the other teams’, ‘ah it’s too expensive’… What is different? I don’t really see a big change.

“Maybe in that time, teams spent even more money than they are now but the gap between the best and the worst was huge, like it is now.

“This is F1. Hopefully it will change in the future, but I didn’t see a big change.”

Massa also believes that the challenge that F1 drivers faced is the same as it was.

“They are different cars but the mentality – the way you are driving, what you put into the car, how you try to get the best out of the car – is no different.

“It’s just different types of cars, different rules, different tyres, different engines. To be an F1 driver, you need to be the best and you need to take the best out of the car.

“It was always like that in F1, it hasn’t been anything different from when I started to now. How things work is not so different.”

Massa also believes that the experience gained by drivers of his generation before the introduction of draconian testing restrictions in 2009 - which initially banned all testing during the season - remains valuable.

From 2001, when he first tested for Sauber, to the end of 2008, Massa completed 260 official days of testing. In the nine-and-a-half years since, he has had only 66 days.

“The experience, the respect you have [for the car], I would say you have more and sometimes you see things before they happen,” said Massa.

“[But the younger drivers] have their opportunities and they learn and they do many races and they are still doing a good job.

“So I may have more experience, but I don’t think it’s so different. A good driver is a good driver.”

#4768 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 21:05

Don Nichols
Osnovao Šedou F1 i Kanam Tim
23. Novembar 1924. - 21. Avgust 2017.

don_nichols_photo_1975.jpg

Počivaj u miru

▲▲▲

Nick Slade, who as many of you know is/was building and selling all of Don's remaining cars and parts left from the days of running his team in Can Am and Formula One, informed oldracingcars.com that Don died yesterday in a nursing home. This follows a period of failing health.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 22 August 2017 - 21:07.

#4769 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 15:12

Novi dizajn Formula 2 bolida za sledeću sezonu će biti predstavljen ove nedelje, oreol zaštita vozača će biti impementirana u dizajn!

On Thursday in @Autodromo_Monza, the @FIA_F2 will present the 2018 chassis. It is believed that he will have the built-in Halo @ams_formula1

#4770 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:49

Predstavljen Formula 2 bolid za sledeću sezonu, koja lepotica  :wub:

36128787863_6c79a50474_z.jpg

36797488901_cb1be289dd_z.jpg

36797485501_b40830cbd7_z.jpg

36128789043_e7961d8f56_z.jpg

36128788683_120b1b9687_z.jpg

36128788133_9b4847a9cc_z.jpg