News

• Please log in to reply
5219 replies to this topic

#4636 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 15:07

Videcemo kako ce Ferari razvijati bolid tu su bili slabi. Ali ako Fetel ostane bez titule sasvim je moguce da ce srecu potraziti u Mecki.

#4637 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 17:45

Danasnji vozaci postali nestrpljivi i sve bi odjednom, ne ide to tako decaci... ja se nadam da je ovo samo patka, pokusaj da se destabilizuje Ferrari i da se unese malo nemira.

#4638 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 20:33

Fetel se hoće osigurati na duže staze, zamislite da Mečka uspe opet napraviti najbolju PJ u 2021 kad dođu nova pravila. Fetel pokuša osvojiti jednu (ili više) titulu(a) u Ferariju da zadovolji svoje potrebe i kasnije pređe u Mečku gde bi i završio karijeru. Kakva bi to karijera bila.

#4639 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 20:47

A zamisli da Mecka ne napravi najbolju PJ pod novim pravilima? Niko ne zna 100% sta ce biti u buducnosti, ono mozemo da nagadjamo ali to je sve na dugackom stapu jer niko nema potpunu informaciju sta radi konkurencija.

Kristalne kugle, gledanje u pasulj i otvaranje tarota za sada ostavljam po strani. :D

Inace je meni glupo ovo ponovno menjanje pravila za motore u ovako kratkom periodu, taman su poceli proizvodjaci da se sustizu (evo Ferari stig'o Mecku) i sad ce ponovo da naprave to da ce jedan proizvodjac da ubode i izdominira 5 sezona dok ga ostali ne sustignu. Ali jebiga kada FIA podleze pritiscima.

#4640 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:22

Lauda je upravo prokomentarisao ove rumore oko Vettela i Mercedesa sa "All bullshit".

#4641 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:39

Grožan imenovao vozače koji nisu u GPDA, oštro ih osuđuje kao novi direktore i želi okupiti sve vozače što pre da uz novo vođstvo na vrhu F1 s Libertijem se bolje dogovaraju oko budućnosti ovog sporta

Grosjean blasts and discloses non-GPDA members (F1i)

"I can tell you exactly who is not with us. Hamilton, Bottas, Verstappen, Stroll, Massa, Wehrlein, Sirotkin, Celis, Raikkonen, Hulkenberg and di Resta."

____

Lauda je upravo prokomentarisao ove rumore oko Vettela i Mercedesa sa "All bullshit".

Može on da priča šta 'oće ali bilo je pregovora nekih i to naravno neće da priznaju. No to ne znači da će već sledeće godine preći nego da Fetel razmatra i tu mogućnost u budućnosti. 

#4642 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:27

Baton ne otpisuje povratak u F1 sledeće sezone

Jenson Button has refused to rule out a full-time return to the Formula One grid next season as he prepares for his fairytale comeback in Monaco.

Button, who seemingly called time on his 17-season career in Abu Dhabi last November, will be back behind the wheel of a McLaren a week on Sunday when he replaces Fernando Alonso in a one-off appearance at the famous Monte Carlo race, while the Spaniard competes in the Indianapolis 500.

The 37-year-old Englishman may have relinquished his racing duties this season, but the deal in which he signed with Ron Dennis - McLaren's long-serving boss who was ousted at the end of last year - means he remain under contract for this season and 2018, too.

And with Alonso's future at McLaren hanging in the balance, Button has claimed he could be called upon by the British team to return next season.

"I can't rule it out," Button told Press Association Sport. "I have a contract with the team to race next year so I would definitely not rule anything out."

Button also revealed that he was contacted earlier this year by two teams wanting him to race for them this season.

Mercedes and Williams were the only two outfits to confirm their line-ups in January following Nico Rosberg's sudden retirement and Valtteri Bottas's ensuing switch from Williams to join Lewis Hamilton at Formula One's world championship-winning team.

"I had so many options to race this year it is hilarious," added Button, who was speaking on the Santander 123 World film set in London where, alongside Jessica Ennis-Hill, he's playing virtual reality stunts on unsuspecting Santander customers.

"That even went into this year with two different teams asking me to race. I have no interest in doing that.

"I am thinking of Monaco as my only race this year. Obviously if I am asked again at another point in the year I am here to fill that seat. But I am not going to go out of my way to ask to drive because the whole idea was not to."

Button won 15 grands prix during a career which climaxed in him winning the championship with Brawn GP in 2009. He now spends most of his time in the United States with his model girlfriend Brittny Ward.

He competed in an Ironman in California on Saturday, winning his age group, and in doing so, securing his spot at the world championships in Tennessee later this year.

And Button's new life, far removed from the F1 paddock, naturally led to some suggestions that he had no interest in replacing Alonso in a McLaren which has been beset by Honda engine problems this season.

"Throwing this race at me is not a shock, and I am not thinking 's*** what am I doing and I don't want to do this'," Button said. "I am massively excited about it as I would not do it otherwise. I had the option to say 'no' because nobody wants someone in the car that doesn't want to be there.

"It is pretty mad really that I am getting back in a Formula One car, but there are no negative thoughts going through my head.

"It will be nice to get a good result, but I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know if I am going to jump in the car that it feels so different that I won't be competitive.

"I don't have anything to gain, but I don't have anything to lose either. I am there to help the team out and have some fun and it will probably be one of the most fun grands prix for me because there is no pressure. It is a one-off so I am really excited about the challenge."

:The short film titled 'From Suntan-der to Santander' starring Jenson Button and Jessica Ennis-Hill is launched later this week on social media.

#4643 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 18:02

Brawn willing to work with MotoGP on F1 calendar

Formula One has sounded out MotoGP for cooperation and advice as the sport embarks on a period of change under new owners Liberty Media.

Ross Brawn, the former Ferrari technical director who has run three teams and is now Formula One's managing director for motorsport, said he was open to learning lessons from any other series.

The Briton told Reuters that he and Carmelo Ezpeleta, chief executive of MotoGP rights holders Dorna, had discussed "areas of cooperation and how we can learn from what each of us does" at last weekend's Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona.

On a basic level, that means working to limit a clash of calendars.

The first two rounds of this year's Formula One and MotoGP championships were on the same weekends, and six more will clash later in the year.

They include MotoGP's final round in Valencia on Nov. 12, the same day as Formula One's Brazilian Grand Prix -- both title-deciders in the past.

Brawn said such clashes were "not smart".

"We’re not too proud to consult with other championships and work out the best way forward," he said, speaking in Formula One Management's new paddock hospitality at the Circuit de Catalunya.

"It's difficult to juggle dates, and you can’t always achieve what you want, but at least we’re having a dialogue to try and work it out."

There were other areas where Formula One could learn lessons, he added.

"I like the meritocracy that they have between Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP. I like the progression that they have.

"I think it’s interesting looking at the commercial side, the way they structure the teams and the deals and the way it works for the customer teams. I think it’s an interesting element."

BEST DRIVERS

He said the way in which MotoGP's junior series formed part of the same race weekend was also "a great example of where we should be", with talent rising to the top and a clear career progression that fans could easily follow.

Formula One drivers enter the sport from various series and some are chosen by cash-strapped teams more for their financial contribution than talent alone.

"We should have the 22 or 24 best drivers in the world in Formula One," said Brawn. "There are commercial considerations... which means we don’t always achieve that.

"It’s a complex problem because you have to put the teams in a position where they don’t have to make those commercial decisions, they just make the decision based on the strongest drivers they can find."

A fairer distribution of revenues among teams, deciding what kind of future engine the sport should have and building cars that allow closer racing are all big long-term items in Brawn's in-tray.

None offer quick solutions, with existing team contracts running to 2020, and the immediate emphasis is putting the people in place to analyze and assess and come up with substantial arguments.

Brawn said he was "reasonably happy" with progress.

"There’s not going to be a revolution in Formula One where suddenly we come up with a big change and everything gets better. It’s going to be a constant process," he said.

"Until we get the capacity to really understand the direction the sport should change to, we’re not going to change any of the big things. It’s just too risky."

There has been talk about shortening grands prix, and maybe adding a sprint on the Saturday, but Brawn showed no enthusiasm for that.

"I like the heritage of a race. I think an hour 40, an hour 45 is a great period for a race. And that’s traditionally what we’ve had. I think it’s a good time period," he said.

"Some people say let’s have shorter races because the public’s attention span is shorter these days. Well, with modern technology you can package the sport in whichever way people want to watch it.

"What we have to do is develop the sport so there is as much entertainment as possible during that period."

#4644 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 17:01

The Brazilian GP looks like it is on its last legs. Brazil is not a happy place at the moment. The people have lost faith in the traditional politicians, who all seem to be tainted by corruption scandals. These have disrupted politics and the economy and sporting events are in the spotlight because of money wasted on the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games. The city of Sao Paulo wants to sell the Interlagos circuit, but no-one wants to buy it, at least not for a Grand Prix. The Prefeitura de São Paulo has funded the race for many years, with support from local sponsors and from the TV company Globo, a privately-owned free-to-air TV network. For whatever reason, Globo no longer wants to be involved. The viewing figures are great despite there being only Felipe Massa in the field, indeed Brazil accounts for 20 percent of the overall F1 viewing, so it is important. However, I hear that race promoter Tamas Rohonyi is selling up in Brazil and returning to Europe (he is a Hungarian). The Globo TV deal continues until 2020 but it is increasingly likely that the TV coverage will have to continue without a race. This is not the end of the world, but it is not great. The key to getting a race going is usually having a good driver and so what Brazil really needs is to find a way to get Felipe Nasr back in a car…

#4645 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 20:34

Chase Carey plans to bin F1's 'infamous' Concorde Agreement

Formula 1 boss Chase Carey does not want to negotiate a new Concorde Agreement with teams when it expires in 2020 and would prefer a new form of open-ended "partnership".

All efforts by F1's new owner will be constrained by the current agreement for the next three years, but Carey is keen to replace it with a system that is less contentious.

"We have the infamous document called the Concorde Agreement, which is this agreement that comes up every six to eight years - it comes up in 2020 - which defines the financial arrangements with teams," said Carey.

"Our goal is to create much more of a long-term partnership, not a partnership that sort of has a point in time that you go out and renegotiate the next eight-year partnership, that there's a continuum."

Carey said that always having a looming deadline for the next agreement creates problems as the various parties fight to get the best deal for themselves, which causes uncertainty and makes longer-term planning difficult.

"It creates gamesmanship, if you've got that point in time, you have people posturing and positioning: 'what can I get out of it?'" he said.

"What I'd like to have is everybody's priority being continually looking three years down the road, not looking at a specific point in time.

"I think they all welcome getting there, but we've got to drive it."

He remains confident that teams will fall in line with his vision and work for the common good when they realise that everyone will ultimately benefit if F1 expands.

But Carey accepts it will not be easy to change the existing culture.

"Really what we're doing is we're saying we're working as partners that compete on the track, but share a vision of where we're going as a sport, and share the benefits of doing that together," he said.

"It's a sport that historically was a little bit every man for himself, and how do you game each other and the like, and that leads to one plus one is one and a half.

"If you could pull together and figure out what is the right path forward for everybody, you make one plus one is three.

"That's our goal, to change the culture of this sport, which has had some very unique aspects to it, and create a new culture.

"And I feel good about it so far, there's a real welcomeness to wanting to do that.

"There's no question changing a culture that's been embedded for that long will take some time, but I think it's a transforming opportunity to really build a longer term, healthier relationship that benefits us both."

#4646 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 15:50

Chase Carey is expecting "turbulent" times ahead as negotiations with teams look set to kick off.

As Liberty Media takes over and the Bernie Ecclestone era is put in the past, attention is already turning to the end of the current 'Concorde' agreements with teams.

But as those post-2020 talks begin, new chief executive Carey's 'honeymoon period' may suddenly end.

"I'm not sure my 'honeymoon period' as you put it lasted more than 24 hours," American Carey told the latest edition of France's Auto Hebdo.

"The discussions will not be easy, and that's why we first must agree on our global vision of the sport. If we all work on the same project, the dialogue will be facilitated.

"But life is not a long, quiet river -- I expect turbulence," Carey said.

#4647 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 14:51

Ne vjerujem da ce ist biti od tih "stednji" mnogo puta pokusano pa nista, ono boldovano meni "upalo u oci", kad bi se ono ubacili u F1 bilo bi  :thumbs:  :thumbs: .

Save us from ourselves, Formula 1 teams tell Liberty's Chase Carey

Formula 1 CEO Chase Carey says top F1 teams have told the championship's new owner Liberty Media they want to be "protected them from themselves" in spending terms.

Carey says teams are spending so much purely to match their rivals, and the only way to tackle this is to tune the rules to reduce costs and stop unnecessary expenditure.

"What some of the teams spend on the sport today is an incredible amount, and they'll acknowledge it's an incredible amount," said Carey.

"To some degree they're saying, 'we need to be protected from ourselves.'

"There are a handful of teams that spend an extraordinary amount that aren't really spending to create something that enhances the consumer experience.

"What they're doing is spending because two other guys are spending it, so they've got to do it to compete with the other guys.

"And we want this to be healthier for all the teams, we'd like to be a healthy business for them."

Carey and F1 sporting chief Ross Brawn see the post-2020 engine regulations as the key to cutting expense.

In a recent meeting with the FIA and the four current F1 manufacturers - with Alfa Romeo and Volkswagen/Audi also represented - the basic format for what Carey called "simpler, cheaper, louder" engines was agreed.

Carey is adamant that technology plays too big a role at the moment, although he understands its significance to F1.

"On the track we'll do everything we can to make sure we're enhancing [F1], making the competition great, making the action great, improving passing and other things," he said.

"Let's not get too complicated, so fans can follow it.

"One of the things we keep saying to them is at the end of the day we're doing it for the fans, we're not doing it for the teams.

"We want first and foremost a simpler sport, sports entertainment, so you've got to make the entertainment great, and then enable fans to connect to it.

"The R&D part is an important part, we don't want to lose the engineering aspects of it, but it shouldn't dominate it.

"Niki Lauda keeps saying to me we've got to let the drivers drive."

The real significance of controlling costs to Carey and his colleagues is the bigger picture of revised distribution of income among the teams once the current Concorde Agreement expires in 2020.

He has made it clear that reducing what teams have to spend will help to justify a cut in what they are paid.

"Costs and revenues are all inter-related," said Carey.

"You have to deal with it in pieces, but you want to start with a focus on the whole.

So it's costs, revenue, rules, engines.

"We want to make the business of owning a team a much better business proposition for everybody.

"We think it's good for everybody, including us, to make the economics of owning a team much healthier. We're addressing that more holistically at this point."

http://www.autosport...eams-tell-carey

#4648 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 15:06

Ma samo neka promene preraspodelu novca, da niko vise ne dobija pare na lepe oci i vec ce sve biti mnogo bolje.

#4649 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 20:31

Kubica odradio još jedan test u GP3 bolidu  :thumbs:

18767686_1377872618968333_75056570686108

#4650 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 21:00