#76 Battle Born

Battle Born
  • Members
  • 31,792 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:01

O da, i nas dvojica se slazemo :)

Samo sto ja znam na ta tvoja 2-3 tima jos 2-3 tima

klasican neobjiktivizam !!!! :ph34r:

znas ono kad zene koje nemaju veze o fudbalu, pricaju kako su im muzevi zauzeti jer gledaju tekme...pa im prva stvar padne na pamet " ma ajde dosadni su vise sa mancesterom, svetskim prvenstvima, ligom sampiona itd."
ili ona fora "jeste, on da je tolko dobar igrao bi u mancester, doveo bi ga ferguson " itd itd.....znate i sami te fore
ili u mom drustvu od 10-ak ljudi 5 navija za manchester, ostalih 5 navija za razlicita 5 kluba (u stvari navijaju za one koji su tada jaki i u svakoj ligi imaju po jedan tim.....u italiju navijam ove godine za romu a u englesku za arsenal, pre sam navijao za inter u italiji)
i kad gledamo tekmu tih 5 koji su simpatizeri drugih klubova navijaju zestoko protiv uniteda jer "Ma posle Barcelona navijam da United izgubi"
:D

ali dobro mnogo je tih kojima je tesko da kazu da je FC MANCHESTER UNITED najveca fudbalska institucija...

#77 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 13:47

^
Можда али после два која су (сигурно) већа клуба :ph34r:

Manchester United Confirm Extent Of Wayne Rooney's Injury Still Unknown
Reports claim striker could miss a month...

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney was helped from the field at the full-time whistle in Munich tonight, as Sir Alex Ferguson's side lost 2-1 to Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-final first leg.

A report from The Daily Mirror indicates that United's medical staff now fear that the talismanic striker could be out for as long as a month with ligament damage.

The club themselves have confirmed that they will continue to monitor the injury as the squad prepare to travel back to Manchester on Wednesday.

They still do not know the extent of the injury.

The England front man appeared to turn his ankle as he challenged Mario Gomez in the final seconds of the game.

It now looks as though the player will definitely miss the weekend's crucial clash with Chelsea as well as a crucial part of the season.

"He's got a kick on the ankle, we'll have to wait and see tomorrow, he may be doubtful for Saturday," manager Ferguson told Sky Sports after the game in Germany.

"I'm not sure, he's been treated by medics now but it's definitely an ankle injury. We'll see what it’s like tomorrow [before making an assessment]."

Goal.com UK understands that Rooney was fitted with a foam boot to protect the injury and left the stadium on crutches.

Rooney opened the scoring in just the second minute at the Allianz Arena in the last eight tie tonight, but Bayern struck twice in the second half through Franck Ribery on 77 minutes and then Ivica Olic in stoppage time.

Видим ја да ће и Руни пут Београда

#78 CrniGuja

CrniGuja
  • Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 16:55

http://www.mondo.rs/...il_i_Skols.html

:ph34r: :)

#79 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 21:07

Највероватније ће Фергусон овогодишње појачање Хавијера Хернандеза послати негде на позајмицу, помиње се Валенсија као могућност. Бојим се да чим га одмах шаљу на позајмице тај неће ни добити неку праву прилику. Није ми онда јасно зашто и доводе тако играче.

#80 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 13:52

Manchester United Boss Sir Alex Ferguson Tells Friends Inter Ace Mario Balotelli Will Be New Cristiano Ronaldo

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to turn Inter's Mario Balotelli into Old Trafford's new Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sportmediaset.it claims Ferguson told former assistant, and current Portugal boss, Carlos Queiroz that he will sign Balotelli and develop him into United's new Ronaldo.

Despite Massimo Moratti claiming Balotelli had not asked to leave on Wednesday, reports in Italy insist Manchester United and Manchester City will wage a war over the striker.

The player's agent, Mino Raiola, said City had made an offer for the striker, but it was deemed too low.

Reports quickly followed that United had opened dialogue with the Nerazzurri, ready to carve out their own move for the hitman.

Both Premier League clubs are ready to bid up to €30 million for the 19-year-old, but Inter are reported to want at least €40m.

Ја сам негде сличног мишљења као матори лисац. Јесте Балотели будала али је још увек млад, зелен и јако диваљ али је са друге стране огроман потенцијал. Ко уме то да усмери а Фергусон је показао да уме и са пргавим и темпераментним играчим (Роналдо, Руни...) може стварно да добије убицу од играча

#81 Severna Armija

Severna Armija
  • Members
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 20:18

Jos ako dovede Ozila to ce biti opet veoma opasan tim.
Jedino sto mora da uradi je da proda bugarina i dovede normalnog napadaca. to je neophodno.

#82 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:48

Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov Blown Away By North American Support

Berbatov, 29, has been with the rest of the squad in Chicago as they prepare for the first match of their North American tour in Toronto, Canada today. As usual with United's summer trips, scores of fans have been on hand to give them a huge welcome.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, the Bulgarian was blown away by the reception he has received on the other side of the Atlantic.

"You get a positive energy from the fans," Berbatov said.

"They are always cheering for the team and always cheering for the players. For example, today in training it was very nice for us to see all the people there supporting us, and it's like that all over the world wherever we go.

"It shows how big Manchester United is."

United are also set to meet the Philadelphia Union, Kansas City Wizards and the MLS All Stars, before taking on Chivas in Mexico in the coming weeks.

Wes Brown was convinced the games will stand the team in good stead for next season.

"It will be a good game," Brown noted.

"We're probably more used to playing Celtic than anyone, so I'm sure there'll be a few tackles flying in.

"It's more of a fitness thing and about just getting back into it."

Jos ako dovede Ozila to ce biti opet veoma opasan tim.
Jedino sto mora da uradi je da proda bugarina i dovede normalnog napadaca. to je neophodno.

Слажем се, по мени би Џеко био одличан потез

Unlucky Diego Forlan Was At Manchester United 'At The Wrong Time'
Uruguayan praised by ex-team-mate.

Manchester United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has declared he's wasn't surprised by Diego Forlan's fantastic World Cup 2010 form.

The United reserve manager was a team-mate of the Uruguayan's during his unhappy two-year spell at Old Trafford. Since leaving in 2004, the 31-year-old has gone from strength to strength and was rewarded with the Golden Ball trophy as the best player at this summer's tournament.

Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, Solskjaer praised Forlan's ability despite him only grabbing 10 goals in 63 Premier League appearances.

“Diego Forlan was a very good player even when he was here. He has always been a good player," Solskjaer said.

“Ruud van Nistelrooy was here at the time and scoring a lot of goals so it was tough for anyone coming in.

“We played with Paul Scholes just behind Ruud and it was a productive way of playing. I also played with Ruud up-front as his strike partner.

“It meant the chances for Diego were limited. When you have that kind of competition it can come down to luck. You may have quality but there has to be a certain amount of good fortune as well.

“Sometimes you can just be at a club at the wrong time for you.

“But Diego was a great striker. He could score with right or left foot and had great movement and great touches. The gaffer has always said he is a great player but because of circumstances it just didn’t work out for him at United.

“But he has gone on to have a great career and hopefully Javier [Hernandez] will also have one but hopefully it is at Old Trafford this time. He certainly looks to have the quality anyway so let’s hope that everything else falls into place for him.”

Edited by Ridjis, 16 July 2010 - 02:00.

#83 dee jay

dee jay
  • Members
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 00:38

Ako zanima nekog, ima Mancester-Celtic na atdhe.net

#84 lepenica

lepenica
  • Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 00:47

Леп гол Бербатова :ph34r:

Свиђа ми се дрес за ову сезону :)

#85 Severna Armija

Severna Armija
  • Members
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:54

Da li Ferguson planirana da dovede nekog ofanzivnog igraca koji ce napokon organizovati igru . I napadaca da ne bi morali svi da cekaju Runija da proradi . Sramota je da pred pocetak sezone neki ne daju sanse Unitedu . (Celsi favorit :ph34r: ) Ajde Fergi mozes da ubodes neke igrace pa da krene juris na sve titule :)

#86 Poaro

Poaro
  • Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 13:43

Sto se tice tog ofanzivnog veznjaka, vidim da se dosta spekulise u vezi Ozila, a ja bih bas voleo da vidim njega u dresu Mancestera, a i red bi bio da Fergi dovede konacno nekog proverenog igraca. Sto se napadaca tice, nesto i ne verujem da ce se tu pojacavati, posto je status Berbatova izgleda zacementiran.

#87 Severna Armija

Severna Armija
  • Members
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 14:05

Ne znam zasto Fergi toliko voli Berbatova , kad ovaj igra slabije nego u sparsima . Od kad je on dosao , MU je zaigrao slabije .
Sancez(cile), Ozil bi bili sjajna pojacanja.
Mada ja bih menjao Berbatova za nekog boljeg napadaca :ph34r:

#88 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • Members
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 14:12

Ne znam zasto Fergi toliko voli Berbatova , kad ovaj igra slabije nego u sparsima . Od kad je on dosao , MU je zaigrao slabije .
Sancez(cile), Ozil bi bili sjajna pojacanja.
Mada ja bih menjao Berbatova za nekog boljeg napadaca :ph34r:

Fergi obozva Sanceza i vec je pokusao da ga dovede ali nece moci da priusti ni jednog ni drugog , znatno su im slabije finansije nego proslih godina

#89 Poaro

Poaro
  • Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 14:22

To mi nikako nece biti jasno oko finansija,poceli su da posluju kao Arsenal; dovode samo mlade i nepoznate igrace, prodaju Ronalda za 100 milki, pa gde su ti novci? Nemoguce da ne moze da se izdvoji 25 milki za Ozila npr. Sta li rade ti Glejzeri vise?

Inace, sad protiv Seltika je u prvom timu igrao Senegalac Dijuf, a ime mu je vrlo egzoticno- Mame Biram :ph34r:

#90 Severna Armija

Severna Armija
  • Members
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 14:23

O pa ovde ima i ljudi koji prate United :ph34r: (eto nisam znao)

Kog onda moze da priusti? svi dovede dobre igrace a United prodaje (Vidic mozda ode ) .