Photo
- - - - -

GP Brazila

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
128 replies to this topic

#121 "Doc" Holliday

"Doc" Holliday
  • Members
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:44

Slazem se sa tobom, ali mislim da je na to mesto mogao da dodje bolji.Tipa Niko,Vetel, pa i sam FA.Zato sam se smorio, kad sam cuo za produzenje ugovora sa brazilcom

#122 Uzice

Uzice
  • Members
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 16:54

Definitivno. Imam ucinak 15/17 ove godine. Kad mi je Alonsobio na avataru za vreme VN Malezije pobedio je i kad je bio Hamilton u Madjarskoj pobedio je. Izdvojio bih VN Evrope gde sam uspeo da unistim 3 vozaca za vreme jedne trke, Hamiltona, Kimija i Masu.
:rolleyes:

Ipak ti je ucinak mnogo veci nego sto mislis!
Zaboravio si kao i svi mi na McLaren Mercedes,koliko bodova su imali na kraju sezone?

Strasno!

#123 cezarm

cezarm
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 23:17

Pozdrav svima.Ja sam novi clan Kimijev fan. Mislim da je Kimi super iskoristio to sto su se drugi klali i zasluzeno pobedio. Smatram takodje da je Kimi najbolji i najbrzi vozac danas. :rolleyes:

#124 AreOut

AreOut
  • Banned
  • 584 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 19:26

Bas cudno sto to smatras obzirom da si Kimijev fan...

#125 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 00:19

:rolleyes: :huh: Jadni Ron svi su protiv njega. Jos jedan "zavjerenik" protiv MCL-a, kao da Max nije dovoljan.

Bernie warns against title reversal
Wednesday, 14, November, 2007, 12:06

Bernie Ecclestone has warned the FIA that a decision at Thursday’s Court of Appeal hearing which changed the world championship result would do serious damage to Formula 1’s standing.

McLaren is appealing the decision of the Brazilian Grand Prix stewards to uphold the race result despite irregularities in the fuel temperature readings taken from the Williams and BMW Sauber cars.

Should the appeal court strip Nico Rosberg, Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld of the points they scored at Interlagos, Lewis Hamilton could be promoted from seventh to fourth place and be handed the world title, which Kimi Raikkonen won by a single point.

Ecclestone believes that to reverse the title result on a technicality would be bad for F1, however – and has even threatened to retire from the sport if it happens.

“I don’t think that the Formula 1 fans would like a championship to be won because the temperature of the fuel, which can’t be measured anyway, is possibly 5C out,” Ecclestone was quoted as saying by The Times.

“If anybody thinks that’s the best thing for Formula 1, then I’d have a very serious thought about me retiring.”

Although a theoretical possibility, it is thought unlikely that the championship outcome will be upended.

The FIA has already indicated that even if the three cars were to be disqualified, Hamilton will not necessarily be awarded extra points.

Ecclestone reckons the best course of action would be to treat the fuel irregularities in the same way as McLaren’s rules breach at the same race meeting, where Hamilton inadvertently used an extra set of wet-weather tyres during first practice.

Rather than issuing a grid or points penalty, the stewards fined McLaren 15,000 euros and confiscated the extra set of tyres.

“I don’t think anything’s going to happen if it goes through,” Ecclestone said.

“In my opinion, they don’t have to change the results of the race – it’s an infringement of the regulations.

“On the same weekend, McLaren used an extra set of tyres, which they shouldn’t have used – that was an infringement – so maybe if anything does happen at this Court of Appeal, maybe they’ll treat it exactly the same as the tyres.

“That would be exactly right.”

Ecclestone even suggested that McLaren might drop the appeal at the 11th hour.

“I don’t think Ron has really got the intention of continuing with it,” he said.

#126 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:05

Evo ja prvi kao najozloglaseniji Meklarenovac ovde kazem da je Kimijeva titula cista k'o suza i da ne bih prihvatio da Luis postane sampion nekom administrativnom odlukom. Vozacki sampionat je odlucen tamo gde treba - na stazi.

Sa druge strane, ako je bilo neregularnosti u Vilijamsu i BMW-u treba im oduzeti bodove, makar konstruktorske. Mislim da bi to imalo uticaja i na raspored u konstruktorskom sampionatu (nisam siguran ali verujem da bi Reno i Red Bul mogli da profitiraju). FIA je vec pokazala ove godine da je moguce diskvalifikovati tim a da se vozaci ne diraju pa mislim da bi to bilo dobro resenje i za ovu situaciju.

A Meklarenova zalba je dobra za F! zato sto je ocigledno da postoji nejasnoca sa pravilima i da bi se izbegli problemi u buducnosti sa dvostrukim arsinima neophodno je ovakve stvari rascistiti da ne bude vise zabune...

#127 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 15:11

Court of Appeal hearing starts in London

Thursday, November 15th 2007, 10:26 GMT

The Court of Appeal hearing in LondonAn international appeal court began a hearing on Thursday that will either confirm Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen as 2007 Formula One champion or hand the title to McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.

The four judges met in London with representatives of the two teams, as well as BMW Sauber and Williams, to hear an appeal by McLaren against a stewards' decision at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix last month.

An International Automobile Federation (FIA) spokeswoman said a judgment was likely to come on Friday.

Raikkonen won the drivers' title from 22-year-old rookie Hamilton by a single point but fuel samples from the three cars that finished ahead of Hamilton in that race were found to have used fuel that was cooler than the regulations allow.

McLaren appealed after the race stewards decided not to impose sanctions on the BMW Sauber and Williams cars due to what they said were "considerable discrepancies" in the data.

If the three drivers are disqualified and McLaren's Hamilton is promoted from seventh to fourth, the 22-year-old rookie would leapfrog Finn Raikkonen in the final standings to become the youngest champion.

However, the stewards do not have to move Hamilton up the race order and the Briton has said he wanted to win the title on the track and not in a courtroom.

The four independent judges, meeting at London law firm Sidley Austin, were named as John Cassidy (U.S.), Vassilis Koussis (Greece), Jose Macedo e Cunha (Portugal) and Jan Stovicek (Czech Republic).

McLaren lawyer seeks title for Hamilton

By Alan Baldwin Thursday, November 15th 2007, 12:23 GMT

A lawyer for McLaren called on Thursday for Lewis Hamilton to be handed the points that would make the Briton, and not Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen, this year's Formula One world champion.

Barrister Ian Mill told an FIA international appeal court hearing that the BMW Sauber and Williams cars that finished ahead of Hamilton in last month's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix broke the rules on fuel temperature and gained an advantage from the breach.

If the three drivers involved are disqualified, Hamilton could move up from seventh in the race to fourth - handing the 22-year-old British rookie the points needed to overhaul Raikkonen.

However, the stewards do not have to move Hamilton up the race order and the driver has said he wanted to win the title on the track and not in a courtroom.

Finland's Raikkonen beat Hamilton by a single point at the end of the 17 race season.

"The principle is clear," said Mill. "If there was a breach, it was performance-enhancing. The sanction, I'm afraid, has to be disqualification."

The lawyer urged the four independent judges, who are expected to publish a judgment on Friday, not to be influenced by the fact that the title could be at stake.

"I ask you to address this as though it was any team at any stage of the season," he said.

"Whenever in the past there has been a disqualification, there has been a re-classification... All we ask you to do is what normally happens."

The appeal, made on behalf of McLaren by the British governing body, was against a stewards' decision not to sanction BMW Sauber and Williams at Interlagos despite readings suggesting their fuel was cooler than the rules allow.

The stewards ruled that there were "considerable discrepancies" in the data.

McLaren were fined $100 million and stripped of all their constructors' points in September in a spying controversy involving Ferrari.

The governing body ruled at that time, however, that the McLaren drivers should keep their points because of an amnesty offered to them if they provided evidence, despite strong arguments against them remaining in the championship.

Mill used that same argument against McLaren's rivals.

"The driver may be entirely innocent...but he has the benefit of the infringing car," he said.

"It must be right that if the team is disqualified, the driver loses the points as well. In the other case, the drivers were offered immunity if they assisted the FIA."

Lawyers for the other teams involved had yet to present their cases.

The opening hour of the hearing was devoted to the issue of whether the appeal was admissible, with the judges from the United States, Greece, Portugal and Czech Republic still to rule on that.

Meni se ovo nimalo ne svidja. Kimi je titulu osvjio na stazi i ona je cista kao suza, sto se mene tice on je sampion ove godine bez obzira na eventualnu odluku po ovoj zalbi.

Ne znam koji ce ovo Ronu Denisu, valjda je pod stare dane odlucio da postane Zan Tot.

Moje glediste na ovu stvar - treba preispitati pravila da ne bi vise bilo dvosmislenosti zaubuduce, ako je bilo prekrsaja oduzeti konstruktorske poene umesanim timovima (svaki poen je novac od FOM na kraju sezone!), mozda i vozacima ako se proceni da treba, ali ne pomerati one iza u plasmanu - Hamilton treba da ostane sedmi i da ima 2 boda.

#128 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 14:10

The four independent judges, meeting at London law firm Sidley Austin, were named as John Cassidy (U.S.), Vassilis Koussis (Greece), Jose Macedo e Cunha (Portugal) and Jan Stovicek (Czech Republic).

U redu je to, ja se sa ovim gospodinom znam, dogovorili smo se da se u titulu ne dira :rolleyes:

#129 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:32

Ipak ti je ucinak mnogo veci nego sto mislis!
Zaboravio si kao i svi mi na McLaren Mercedes,koliko bodova su imali na kraju sezone?

Strasno!

Haha :rolleyes: