Photo

Gospodar prstenova2 dve kule

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

#16 Gee

Gee
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 13:24

Aragon je prava bombonica :smile:

#17 Gandalf

Gandalf
  • Members
  • 7,553 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 08:07

Gee:
Aragon je prava bombonica :smile:

A ja?:grin:

[ Izmena poruke: Gandalf na dan 2002-08-21 09:08 ]

#18 Gee

Gee
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 14:33

Wizard je moja slabost:smile:

http://thereandbacka...er/gandalf2.jpg

#19 Dunadan

Dunadan
  • Members
  • 12,305 posts

Posted 17 September 2002 - 17:33

neko me hvali?
:wink:

#20 quasar

quasar
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 17:14

da, da... evo, polako se priblizava termin za premjeru 2gog dela... onu ideju sa obnavljanjem gradiva uzeh ozbiljno, pa naredni vikend pada dvd-vece uz klopu & drustvo :smile: doduse, nisam jos kupio film, a i necu, gledacu iznajmljen - cekam da izadju sva 3, pa da kupim box.

#21 Dunadan

Dunadan
  • Members
  • 12,305 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 02:02

je l to samo zvaka da ce izaci DVD verzija od 4 sata gde ce biti i delovi koji su iz filma izbacheni?
ja sve chekam i nikako da dochekam a Fellowship of the ring sam gledala nekih 20x znam ga napamet i kontam da sam preterala :smile:

ne znam je l ovde bila tema o samom filmu i adaptaciji knjige?

prvo gledanje filma sam provela pola se nervirajuci zbog tone stvari koje su promenili ili izbacili a pola filma sam uzivala.
sad, kad sam sazrela :razz: kontam da je trebalo imati muda pa na[raviti ovaj film i film kao film je dobar, ali mislim...sve shto su mogli da izmene izmenili su.
Tamo ispred Morije, ispada da je Frodo prvi "skuzio" "zagonetku" na vratima, fajta izmedju Gandalfa i Sarumana...(kaze mi drugar, pa mozda se to stvarno i desilo samo shto nije napisano u knjizi) hahaha :smile:

pozD ljubiteljima LOTR trilogije

#22 quasar

quasar
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 08:08

DUNADAN:
je l to samo zvaka da ce izaci DVD verzija od 4 sata gde ce biti i delovi koji su iz filma izbacheni?

za ovo sam i ja cuo, no nemam neke verodostojne informacije. generalno gledano, vrlo je moguce i ne bi me zacudlio da su zadrzali jos po neki "kec u rukavu" za kasnija dvd-izdanja.

#23 Dunadan

Dunadan
  • Members
  • 12,305 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 12:05

jedan od delova koje su navodno isekli a koji ce biti u DVD chetvorosatnoj verziji je kad Aragorn pricha o padu Gil-Galada.
i valjda ispred vrata Morije isto ima neki deo

#24 Balttazar

Balttazar
  • Members
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 05:19

Special Extended DVD Edition of The Lord of Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Discs 1-2: The Feature:

Unique version of the epic adventure with over 30 minutes of never-before-seen footage incorporated into the film and new music scored by Academy Award®-winning composer Howard Shore (approx. 208 minutes)

Commentary by Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, and Philippa Boyens

Commentary by the design team, including production designer Grant Major, costume designer Ngila Dickson, Weta Workshop creative supervisor Richard Taylor, and conceptual designer Alan Lee

Commentary by the production/post-production team, including producer Barrie Osborne, executive producer Mark Ordesky, director of photography Andrew Lesnie, editor John Gilbert, and composer Howard Shore

Commentary by Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler, Sean Astin, John Rhys-Davies, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Christopher Lee, and Sean Bean

Special Extended DVD Edition of The Lord of Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Discs 3-4: The Appendices:

Two discs with hours of original content including multiple documentaries and design/photo galleries with thousands of images to give viewers an in-depth behind-the-scenes look at The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

DISC 3: "From Book to Vision":

Adapting the book into a screenplay & planning the film

Designing and building Middle-earth

Storyboards to pre-visualization

Weta Workshop visit: An up-close look at the weapons, armor, creatures, and miniatures from the film

An interactive map of Middle-earth tracing the journey of the Fellowship

An interactive map of New Zealand highlighting the location scouting process

Galleries of art and slideshows with commentaries by the artists

Guided tour of the wardrobe department

Footage from early meetings, moving storyboards, and pre-visualization reels

DISC 4: "From Vision to Reality":

Bringing the characters to life

A day in the life of a hobbit

Principal photography: Stories from the set

Scale: Creating the illusion of size

Galleries of behind-the-scenes photographs and personal cast photos

Editorial and visual effects multi-angle progressions

Sound design demonstration

DVD-ROM Content: Includes access to exclusive online features

Widescreen anamorphic format

Release Date: 12/11/02 - za americko trziste

[ Izmena poruke: Balttazar na dan 2002-10-24 06:21 ]

#25 GG

GG
  • Banned
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 03 November 2002 - 11:23

"Felowship" ispada mnogo bolji ako nisi uopste procitao knjigu, kao npr. ja. Mozda je i procitam kada odgledam celu trilogiju.

#26 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 08:00

Snage Mordora u pokretu...
Posted Image
--------------
Terror hurts Lord of Rings premiere

By Claire Harvey, New Zealand correspondent
November 05, 2002

HOBBITS versus terrorists on the streets of New Zealand?

Post-Bali terrorism nerves have forced organisers of the latest Lord of the Rings movie premiere to cancel plans for a night-time fireworks party and street parade.

The film's distributor, Roadshow, has vetoed any celebrations after dark for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers premiere on December 18, citing fears for the safety of the movie's stars.

Instead, organisers will hold a daylight street party before an early-evening screening. Strictly private late-night parties will then be held for the actors and the film's New Zealand director, Peter Jackson.

"There is always now in the world a general sense of nervousness of big public events," said one of the organisers, Elliott Curtain of the Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency.

"Night-time was a bit of a concern so it has been decided to have the hype and the public involvement in the daytime before the premiere, rather than afterwards."

Most of the extras and crew of the movie trilogy are Kiwis, and the nation is obsessed with all things Ring.

Tour operators and small towns across the nation are making the most of New Zealand's starring role as the magical kingdom of Middle Earth, offering Hobbit tours, Lord of the Rings joy-flights and Tolkien souvenirs.

Wellington is preparing for an invasion of science-fiction boffins for the premiere of The Two Towers, but Australia will have to wait until Boxing Day to see the film.

("The Australian" 5/11/02)

#27 Gandalf

Gandalf
  • Members
  • 7,553 posts

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:07

Indy:
Snage Mordora u pokretu...

Ma, ne mogu nam sluge Mordora ništa!:cool:

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Posted Image

[ Izmena poruke: Gandalf na dan 2002-11-07 10:11 ]

#28 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:15

Gandalf:
Ma, ne mogu nam sluge Mordora ništa!

Samo pod uslovom da opet ne upadas u nekakve ponore bas onda kad si najpotrebniji :grin:

#29 Moca

Moca
  • Members
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 15:41

Moje misljenje je da je film morao biti skracen jer da su ubacene sve stvari iz knjige svaki deo bi trajao po 5 sati a to je priznacete neizvodljivo.

#30 Jr

Jr
  • Banned
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 16:03

Film je jeretizam zbog koga bih poveo rat i pobio skoro sve koji su imali udjela u njemu.
A Scenarista? Za njega bih se pobrinuo da zivi vjekovima ko prometej za primjer citavoj bransi.