Photo

The Simpsons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#16 ovo je jedinstven usernam

ovo je jedinstven usernam
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2002 - 08:16

Lisa Homeru, kad je H. postao prof. u night scool:
"L: Dad, r u going to techa autoritative or comunitative?
H: .............Yeeees Lisa.....dady is a teeeeacher...."

Vigamu dok je bio preobucen u zenu maznu tasnicu, i on pocne da se dere:
"STOP HIM!!!! I SAD STOP.....i mean.......oficer, pleas stop that man, oficer please......"

Ubedljivo najbolja epizoda kad
marge upoznaje *****, koji je gay, i H. pokusava da odvuce barta od ""nastranosti"".
njabolji dijalog u emisiji:
H. se nervira na ***** jer on, i uopste cela gay populacija koristi izraz queer, i zahteva da se njima(heterosexualcima), vrati izraz queer da bi oni mogli da zaje****(izvinjavam se na izrazu) pedere(ne na ovom nego predhodnom)i jer su ga , na kraju krajeva, oni(heterosexualci), izmislili.

najbolji kraj:
posto je ***** spaso H. zivot(rasteravsi irvase putem deda mraza na daljinsko upravljanje), H. u ***** kolima govori Bartu(pored koga je Lisa)
H: "Bart, i might not be _______(svestan), but i'll say that: "ther's no meter if u r that""
(Bartu nista nije jasno)
L: "He tought that u r gay"
B: "aaaaah......."
(kamera se u ritmu muzike priblizava Bartovom zacudjenom oku) Tam, Tam, Tam,.....EVRYBODY DANCE NOW........

Tu su jos odlicni delovi u metalnoj industriji, pred bilbordom, u lovu....koji na najlepsi nacin objasnjavaju nepotrbnu paranoju i glupo neshvatanje razlicitosti roditelja(jednog ili oba)......koja je u ovom slucaju okrenuta cak i u pogrsnom smeru ka Bartu, umesto ka Lisi(iz njihog gledista, i nekih "nasih" saznanja[u ovom slucaju iz POLITIKINOG ZABAVNIKA])

izvinjavam se na prevelikoj duzini text-a

[ Izmena poruke: ovo je jedinstven username na dan 2002-08-02 09:41 ]

#17 U prolazu

U prolazu
  • Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 01:55

Bart/Marge/Homer:
Bart: "This sucks!" Marge: "Where did you learn to talk like that!?" Homer: "That's the suckiest suck that ever sucked!"

Grandpa Simpson:
Son, I'm not going to lie to you. You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take it.

Homer:
Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer.

[ Izmena poruke: U prolazu na dan 2002-08-16 03:11 ]

#18 ovo je jedinstven usernam

ovo je jedinstven usernam
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 05:37

u aginciji big dady

radnik:"Why do you wont to become big dady?"
Homerov mozak:"Don't say reveng, don't say reveng,don't say reveng, don't say reveng, don't say reveng......"
Homer:"to revenge...."
Homerov mozak:"Ah, that's enough, I'm out of here....." tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.......(koraci odlaska)
radnig:"OK"

#19 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 11:12

-Its a crock, No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.. [Bart then says "Can't win, don't try"] }

-If something's hard to do then it's not worth doing

-[Getting out of jury duty] The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.

-If something goes wrong...blame the guy who can't speak English.

-Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose -- it's how drunk you get.

-Kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

-When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!

-It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.

-Bart! With $10,000, we'd be millionaires!

-Marge, please, old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

(ZA SISTER... :smile:) -Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such-and-such

-Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?

(ZA DRAGANA... :smile:) -All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat!?'. I'm trying to impress people here Lisa. You don't win friends with salad.

(ZA DABJU... :smile:) -I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

-Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true!

-Trying is the first step towards failure.

-Stupid risks make life worth living.

#20 jamie

jamie
  • Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 20:04

BARNEY [mrtav pijan]: Uh oh, my heart just stopped... [posle 5 sekundi pauze] Ahh, there it goes.

MR. BURNS: Smithers... we have to stop dumping our nuclear waste in the children's playground, all those bald children are starting to raise suspicion.

#21 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 01:09

Posted Image
Charles Montgomery Burns (glas: Harry Shearer*) je jedan od najfenomenalnijih likova na TV-u. Uvek me baci u extazu kad kaze ono njegovo slatko: "Eeexcellent.". Obozavam!

Posted Image
*Harry inace daje glas i Smithersu, Ned Flandersu, Kent Brockmanu, mnogim drugima ... i Scratchy-ju :wink:
Posted Image

#22 Cat_Claw

Cat_Claw
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 00:58

"you can stay if you like, but I'm gone"

#23 nonick

nonick
  • Members
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:54

Hanz rules!

#24 danijela

danijela
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 00:07

("Lisa the Vegetarian":wink:

Lisa: Wait dad! Good news, everyone! You don't have to eat meat! I've got enough gazpacho for everyone. [Crowd murmurs.] It's tomato soup, served ice cold! [Crowd laughs out loud.]
Barney: Go back to Russia!

(U epizodi kada Sideshow Bob otima Barta i pokušava da pobegne sa vojnog aerodroma)

Col. Hapablap: "Oh...not the Harrier! We've got a war tomorrow!"

#25 danijela

danijela
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 00:11

a, i šta će nam edit?

#26 Joel_Przybilla

Joel_Przybilla
  • Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 23:19

Posted Image:lol:

#27 GG

GG
  • Banned
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2003 - 22:33

Najjaci sporedni likovi su Chief Wiggum, Dr Frink, tamnoputi policajac Lue (funky :smile:) i mali Ralf.