Photo

starbucks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#1 morenita

morenita
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:41

sta bih dala da se otvori!!! tongue.gif

Edited by morenita, 25 February 2007 - 02:41.

#2 Tresko

Tresko
  • Members
  • 7,316 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:16

QUOTE(morenita @ 25 Feb 2007, 02:41)
sta bih dala da se otvori!!! tongue.gif

Šta bi dala?

#3 voja i

voja i
  • Members
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:22

sacekaj malo, otvaraju tek u 9.

tongue.gif

caramel macchiato ovisnik

#4 morenita

morenita
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 19:27

ice moka 4ever tongue.gif

#5 beeva

beeva
  • Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 19:49

mad.gif

kad sam vidio onaj HerZic u naslovu teme mislio sam da se otvara uskoro,samo da se zbog navalentnih Srba isto drzi u tajnosti smile.gif

#6 Allegra

Allegra
  • Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 20:37

QUOTE(voja i @ 25 Feb 2007, 09:22)
sacekaj malo, otvaraju tek u 9.
tongue.gif
caramel macchiato ovisnik

nema ni ovde
sta znaju glupi Belgosi

#7 Hefestus

Hefestus
  • Members
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 21:48

Right, sta tek Ameri znaju o kafi.

#8 Allegra

Allegra
  • Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 22:06

QUOTE(Hefestus @ 25 Feb 2007, 22:48)
Right, sta tek Ameri znaju o kafi.

ah, za kafu se snadjem kod komsije 'talijana, ne znam sta spravlja ali to je jedino mesto gde se ne usudjujem da narucim dupli espresso

nego, sta cemo za Latte i Frappuccino npr ?

#9 1234

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 15:25

Starbucks, bin there, done that... yucky.gif
Ccc sta radi reklama i tv, jos jedno smece koje se odlicno prodaje zahvaljujuci ljudskoj gluposti i dobroj reklami, kao pizza hut, mc' donalds, i sve te fast trt mrt...
Kilogrami se lepe, mozak ulenji... no da ne tupim.
Ma super je startbucks, navali narode, samo ne pitaj sta je unutra tongue.gif biggrin.gif

#10 paculla

paculla
  • Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 15:35

QUOTE(1234 @ 26 Feb 2007, 15:25)
Starbucks, bin there, done that...  yucky.gif
Ccc sta radi reklama i tv, jos jedno smece koje se odlicno prodaje zahvaljujuci ljudskoj gluposti i dobroj reklami, kao pizza hut, mc' donalds, i sve te fast trt mrt...
Kilogrami se lepe, mozak ulenji... no da ne tupim.
Ma super je startbucks, navali narode, samo ne pitaj sta je unutra  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

a jesi i ti otisao u starbucks zasluzujuci ljudskoj gluposti ? wink.gif

#11 1234

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 15:50

Naravno, kud svi turci tud i mali mujo. Na greskama se uci s_d.gif

#12 Allegra

Allegra
  • Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 21:17

QUOTE(1234 @ 26 Feb 2007, 16:50)
Naravno, kud svi turci tud i mali mujo. Na greskama se uci  s_d.gif

osh' da ti kazem otvoreno ?

bjaaaaaaaaaazi

#13 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 22:39

Pa ovi ljubitelji Starbaksa, - porucite od prijatelja gda ga ima jedno desetak kutija sa poklopcem i slamcicama za poneti, sipajte svoju kafu i shetajte kroz grad.

Moz' i da vicete - stigo starbaks!

Hebem liga, - pa niko vam na ulici ne zaviruje u etikete kopija "firmiranih" stvari, - sto bi u kartonsku / plasticnu casu?

Bice da je nenadmasan osecaj koji pruza "etiketa / logo".

2 Veselinka

Bio sam u nekom drustvu gde se pripojavi zhemska osoba u letnjim sandalicama - sve druge graknu - nemoj mi reci da je originalna ... ?!
Na sta je ova, blago zbunjeno, nehajno i kao, veselo ... promuca - pa, normalno, kopije (svi znaju kakvo joj je materijalno stanje).

Vidi vidi, rekoh, - kopija zamalo da pojede "original"/

#14 Allegra

Allegra
  • Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 22:58

e bas mi je za logo zapelo rolleyes.gif

ne znam sta je toliko neverovatno u chinjenici da ti se neki od tih napitaka svidja.
ovde prosto nisu kafomani i ni filterusu ne umeju da naprave kako treba.

no, ako ti se iz nekog razloga vise svidja da teoretises, samo napred :shrug:

#15 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 00:49

Iz Time magazina...
---------
Starbucks: Wake Up, Smell the Coffee
Monday, Feb. 26, 2007 By BILL SAPORITO

You can't wake up and smell the coffee at Starbucks. That's the lament of Howard Schultz, the founder and chairman of the ubiquitous java chain, in an internal memo that recently became external. In this wistful missive, Schultz fretted that, because coffee is delivered in flavor-locked packaging, the atmosphere had changed, the romance evaporated; the Starbucks "experience" of baristas grinding beans, pulling expresso shots and hand-crafting beverages had been automated away by machines that can knock out an expresso with the press of a button.

If I may be so bold, Howard, smelling the coffee isn't the problem — it's getting to it. In the 'Bucks nearest my office, I'd venture that two out of five days I don't have the 15 minutes to wait to purchase a simple cup of black coffee. Just coffee. No milk, no sugar, no syrup, no fooling. No way.

It's not the atmosphere, Howard. It's your incompetence. Or at least that of the executives who work for you at your way too laid-back HQ. You're talking atmosphere when you should be talking about front-end operations. Instead, in my Starbucks we have the morning chaos, the lines stretching all the way to the ludicrously heavy doors, a drill duplicated at the coffee hour of 4 p.m., where they've mastered the art of have exactly one less person on hand than needed. Then again, I can't blame the local manager for this parsimony, since she hardly has any room for more people. The place is too cluttered up with displays of coffeemakers, mugs, CDs, books and that other crap you can't sell.

And please, let's not blame the machines, either. French and Italian cafes ditched the handmade espresso years ago for automation and don't seem to have suffered ennui because of it. You think Café Flore in Paris would lose its charm because it served automated café au lait? Je pense que no friggin' way. Sit down in Starbucks and enjoy a cup and some conversation? Sure, if you can manage to snag a seat from the WiFi squatters who have set up an office for the price of a latte. (Here's a suggestion: Set up joint outlets with Kinkos, and get these freeloaders out of your stores. What shall we call it? Starkos? Buckos? Stinkos?)

Starbucks began life as a place to get a killer cup of coffee, espresso or cappuccino. A commodity turned into an art form. Great idea. Liquid bliss. But now it's an overcrowded, underdesigned mess. Even McDonald's coffee has been rated higher than Starbucks by Consumer Reports. Your joe has lost its mo. And that's your fault, Howard. And Wall Street's. As a public company, Starbucks is under constant pressure to grow same-store sales to make investors happy. Fair enough. So, like every other retailer, you've asked the question: What else can I run through this retail box? First it was more complicated, more expensive drinks — your caramel macchiatos, your white chocolate caffe mochas. You guys are actually proud that there are 10,000 different drink combinations. Are you insane? Don't you know what happens when you increase complexity in any business process? Steve Jobs makes 10 products. Seems to be working out pretty well.

From coffee you added tea and baked goods and lunch items and CDs and books and DVDs; and now breakfast. Starbucks has installed an oven in its stores to warm its new egg/cheese/meat breakfast combos. And you wonder where the coffee smell has gone? I just know that somebody in HQ is going to ask the logical question, if they haven't already: What else can we run through those ovens? We're only using them in the morning. Why not cookies? Or pizza? Or pretzels? Or tacos?

I'd love to wake up and smell the coffee, Howard, but I can't. Because 17 people are always in line in front of me, each ordering a grande two shots nonfat no whipped cream extra hot dolce cinnamon latte from the pike position, an egg florentine, a croissant, a Sheryl Crow CD and a half-pound of Guatemala Casi Cielo.

You don't need more ambiance, you need more throughput. More machines, more sales terminals. You want us to smell the coffee, just grind some. In the meantime, we're waiting.