Photo

The Sopranos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
104 replies to this topic

#1 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 14:33

Legend of Tennessee Moltisanti

Chris: "You ever feel like nothing good was ever gonna happen to you?"
Paulie: "Yeah, and nothing did, so what? I'm alive, I'm surviving. That's it."

Edited by autsajder, 10 January 2007 - 14:40.

#2 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 14:40

House Arrest

Tony: "Like the other day I'm watching this movie with Brad Pitt and that blonde, Gwyneth Paltrow."
Dr. Melfi: "Sliding Doors?"
Tony: "Fuck no, Seven. It's a good movie, and I never seen it before. But halfway through it, I'm thinking, this is bullshit. A waste of my fucking time. Why do I give a shit who the killer is? What difference is that information gonna make in my life?"
Dr. Melfi: "Very true."

#3 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 14:44

D-Girl

AJ: "Those kids are dead meat. What's the use? What's the purpose?"
Livia: "Why does everything have to have a purpose? The world is a jungle. If you want my advice, Anthony, don't expect happiness, you won't get it, people let you down. And I'm not naming any names, but in the end, you die in your own arms."
AJ: "You mean alone?"
Livia: "It's all a big nothing. What what makes you think you're so special?"

#4 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 14:52

Funhouse

Pussy: "Not in the face, okay? You give me that? Huh? Keep my eyes?"
Paulie: "You were like a brother to me."
Tony: "To all of us."
Pussy: "Yeah. I'm starting to feel it now too."

(gunshots)

#5 legend

legend
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 23:47

kakva serija... smile.gif nemogu da iscekam pocetak sledece poslednje 7 sezone...

#6 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 15:55

Proshai, Livushka

Chris (stoned): "They say there`s no two people on Earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. But did they know that for sure? Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that`s not possible, even with computers. And not only that, they`d have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing... Mrs. Soprano may have passed but who`s to say there isn`t another Mrs. Soprano just like her? Or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but the same. What I`m trying to say is..."

Janice: "Thank you, Chris, thank you."

#7 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 14:29

Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood

Meadow (standing in front of a laptop computer)
Tony: "Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous."

#8 Larko

Larko
  • Banned
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 15:49

ovaj kopipejst sluzi...cemu?

#9 thriller

thriller
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 21:24

Sluzi jednoj od naj serija ikada.
Negde u 6. sezoni Tony&family odu na vencanje cerke John Sac-a i J zamoli T da zvekne nekog njegovog neposlusnog kapetana.T nekako pristane, Cris mu prilazi i pita:
C:Sta je bilo jel si pristao?
T:da
C:Znaci tacno je ono u kecu,nijedan sicilijanac ne moze da odbije molbu na dan kad mu se cerka udaje?
T(nadrkano): Ne nije ,i on je mene pitao za uslugu!!
C:pa trebao si ti njega da pitas da to ne uradis
T ga samo pogleda.....

ps.
Cris se vraca iz Majamija gde je onoj glumici mazuo torbu sa poklonima koje daje T-u i komentarise:And we saw that Lindsy Lohan chic , Total ass......

Edited by thriller, 31 January 2007 - 21:29.

#10 sem0933

sem0933
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:27

Whoever Did This

Ralphie: Mrs. Marianucci Gualtieiri?
Nucci: Yes?
Ralphie: Hi, this is Detective Mike Hunt, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania police department. Do you have a son Peter Paul?
Nucci: Oh, my God! What happened?
Ralphie: He's all right, ma'am, but I'm afraid he's in a little trouble. We found him in a public men's room in Lafayette Park. I don't know how to put this delicately: he was sucking a cub scout's dick.
Nucci: What? No, it's a mistake.
Ralphie: Ma'am, I wish that was all, but, uh, we also had to have emergency surgery performed upon arrival at headquarters, after discovery of a small rodent in the rectal passage.
Nucci: OH, MY GOD!
Ralphie: A gerbil, ma'am. Now, the county does not cover injuries deemed caused by criminal sexual activity. We'll need an insurance number.
Nucci: Oh, Madonn'! I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Is that all right?

#11 Maltese

Maltese
  • Banned
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 15:50

Samo da se pohvalim.

Rekao bih da je kinesko pakovanje, seasons I - V, 37 DVDova, umesto Falily Redifined pise Family Rederined sa sve tackom izmedju

What ever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type. That was an American. He wasn't in touch with his feelings, he just did what he had to do. See, what they didn't know, was once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings, they'd never shut him up. And then it'd be dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction ah va fungool

Inace vidim da je Aut na drugom topiku rekao da mu je III sezona najbolja. Po meni takodje. Od tada je kvalitet serije poceo da opada 5. sezona je slaba, dok ovo sto sam video 6. isto nije bilo bas najsretnije.
Al David Chase je jos ranije nagovestavao neku vrstu sellouta.

Edited by Maltese, 08 March 2007 - 15:59.

#12 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:34

- the theme song -

"But you're one in a million you've got that shotgun shine.
Born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes."

>>Woke up this Morning<<

#13 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:18

QUOTE(Larko @ 26 Jan 2007, 16:49)
ovaj kopipejst sluzi...cemu?

All Due Respect

#14 Zero

Zero
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:38

Jos 10-ak dana i pocinje prikazivanje poslednjih 9 epizoda ... ( 8 . april , 9.00 u ameriki )
Naostrite svoje torrent programe , a do tada evo malo zanimacije za Sopranos manijake .

Trailer poslednjih epizoda

Unconfirmed spoilers

#15 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 18:35

Members Only

AJ: You have such a low opinion of people.
Tony: Let me tell you something, AJ. I don`t care how close you are. In the end, your friends are gonna let you down. Family. They`re the only ones you can depend on.