Photo
- - - - -

IMDB

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Catwoman

Catwoman
  • Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 23:00

QUOTE(Verbal_Kint @ 29 Jul 2006, 09:32)
Joj, a šta ako je gledao Paklenu Pomorandžu! Evo, zamišljam komentar... laugh.gif
Odo' odma' na IMDB da vidim jel' gled'o  cool.gif

Na TV Fleki trenutno ide Cruising. moja prva pomisao kad sam uključila bila je "joj, zamisli kad bi g.Santos slučajno ovo gledao?" ohmy.gif laugh.gif

#32 light_angel

light_angel
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 08:01

Evo jos malo tracaka genijalnosti, za sve fanove lika i dela doticnog
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
1 out of 7 people found the following comment useful :-
I hate this movie, 30 November 2005

I absolutely hate this movie! It is so sickening, horrible, awful, pure bad taste! I get sick just to know that they made such a movie like this, but I get even more sick just to think that everybody loves this "thing"! I hate Anthony Hopkins mostly because of this movie. The character Hannibal Lecter is so sickening - it's impossible to not remind him every time I see Anthony Hopkins, that's why I hate him.

And one more thing: it also makes me sick just to think that this piece of sh** won Oscars! Oscars for this trash?! Come on, the Academy must be as sickening as Hannibal Lecter! Instead of the brilliant "Regarding Henry", they chose this...

Well, enough! I won't waste the rest of my time talking about this garbage!

Sickening, as always.. cool.gif biggrin.gif

#33 Catwoman

Catwoman
  • Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 16:44

QUOTE(light_angel @ 30 Jul 2006, 10:01)
Evo jos malo tracaka genijalnosti, za sve fanove lika i dela doticnog

Sickening, as always.. cool.gif  biggrin.gif

Dečko stvarno treba da proširi rečnik...

#34 Verbal_Kint

Verbal_Kint
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 19:07

Evo još nešto od proslavljenog kritičara:

Mary Poppins, the most original nanny in the world, 29 July 2006

First of all, I didn't know that this was a Walt Disney movie. Maybe because this is not a cartoon movie (after all, what Walt Disney was mostly famous for).

"Mary Poppins" is the kind of movie that I would love as a kid, but not now that I'm grown up. I liked it as a kid, but nowadays it is not that great at my point of view.

Based on some books by P.L.Travers, "Mary Poppins" tells the story of the Banks family, who are living in London (in 1910). The parents don't take much notice of their children Jane and Michael, and it is just until a mysterious woman named Mary Poppins (played by the charming actress Julie Andrews) appears from the sky to apply to be the nanny. She works wonders on the family, both changing the parents' ways and delighting the children on a number of adventures with Bert (Dick van Dyke), a humble man of many jobs.

This nanny is very unusual: she arrives by floating through the air, using her umbrella as a parachute. That is the highest point of this movie and a very delightful moment.

This movie contains some good special effects, especially considering that it was made in 1964.

A tea party on the ceiling; the fox hunt on merry-go-round horses; dancing on the rooftops of London - all of this are some of the most memorable moments of this movie.

Vidite, kaže da je 'grown up'! unsure.gif

#35 Laki21

Laki21
  • Members
  • 14,216 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:41

QUOTE(light_angel @ 21 Jul 2006, 12:27)
Za pocetak, komentar za Ime ruze:

blink.gif Neverovatno je ko sve pise komentare...

QUOTE(light_angel @ 21 Jul 2006, 16:41)
Evo sta moj omiljeni reviewer misli o "Kumu"

Mada mi je njegovo misljenje o The name of the rose ipak jace... laugh.gif

QUOTE(Bonaca @ 21 Jul 2006, 22:00)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Francis Ford Coppola should surrender himself to hague tribunal for doing this movie, full of violence, massacres and blood.Al Pacino was young and did not have any sexual expirience.Robert Duvall was terrible! What a bad actor indeed...

And what about the Godfather II?

Kakav primer apsolutnog sampiona kretenizma...

Ako ima jos komentara, samo copy/paste, bas me interesuju sledece recenzije ovog vrhunskog filmskog poznavaoca.

QUOTE(light_angel @ 23 Jul 2006, 09:46)
Evo jos neceg zanimljivog, naravno od istog autora: Recenzija za American beauty

Nesto nam se nas cistunac zabrinuo zbog nemoralnosti filma. laugh.gif

QUOTE(light_angel @ 24 Jul 2006, 08:13)
Za Gospodara prstenova:

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Gospode Bože, pa zar ne kontate da se lik neobuzdano sprda, a vi ga uzimate za ozbiljno ???

#36 Cro-boy

Cro-boy
  • Members
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:43

QUOTE(Laki21 @ 2 Aug 2006, 11:41)
Gospode Bože, pa zar ne kontate da se lik neobuzdano sprda, a vi ga uzimate za ozbiljno ???

Dijelim tvoje misljenje.

#37 Cro-boy

Cro-boy
  • Members
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:48

QUOTE(Zmitjkoe @ 29 Jul 2006, 11:06)
So, patiently I waited for more interesting characters or dialogue or situation plot or ANYTHING to show up.

mozda bi ga ovo zadovoljilo:

...she arrives by floating through the air, using her umbrella as a parachute; a tea party on the ceiling; the fox hunt on merry-go-round horses; dancing on the rooftops of London...