Photo
- - - - -

Kokteli

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#1 msmodesty

msmodesty
  • Banned
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:51

Da, da, znam, odes na internet i kazes "mojito" i oni ti daju.....1000 recepata. Ok, to je problem interneta, ali to ne resava problem - naci dobar, proveren recept, za koji ce neko da ti kaze "probao sam, odlican je". Ponekad samo citajuci listu sastojaka spopadne me muka - nikad ne znam da li se neko samo salio ili je to "za stvarno"

Eksperimentisanje daje uvek dobre rezultate, kojih se najcesece posle ni ne secam...

...a forumasima verujem ohmy.gif sala smile.gif

E, sad, ako neko zna (ako se neko seca smile.gif koliko ide cega u mojito bila bih mu zahvalna (prvimo rostilj u nedelju...a komsinici basta puna nane...

#2 Joe D

Joe D
  • Members
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:39

Posto imam tu privilegiju da posedujem knjigu" The New York bartender's guide", a mislim da je ona najpouzdanija:

Mojito

4 parts light rum (2 oz)
2 parts fresh lime juice(1 oz)
Bar sugar (1 tsp.)
5-7 fresh mint leaves
Dash angostura bitters

Sve pomesas u shaker-u sa izlomljenim ledom i sipas u ohladjenu casu. Case su kao za Martini.
Mada, ja kada sam pravio, mesao sam sastojke u casi i stavljao sodu preko. Probaj oba nacina, pa proceni sta ti se vise svidja.

#3 msmodesty

msmodesty
  • Banned
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:45

hvala smile.gif
a sta je angostura bitters?

#4 Joe D

Joe D
  • Members
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 13:10

Mislim da je to bitter(gorki liker) od gorkog badema ili tako nesto. Ne moras bas sve originalne sastojke da stavis. Moze bilo koji bitter. Malo ko moze da primeti razliku wink.gif

#5 msmodesty

msmodesty
  • Banned
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 13:32

QUOTE(Joe D @ 9 Jun 2006, 14:10)
Mislim da je to bitter(gorki liker) od gorkog badema ili tako nesto. Ne moras bas sve originalne sastojke da stavis. Moze bilo koji bitter. Malo ko moze da primeti razliku wink.gif

narocito posle 4-og mojita

nego, koji je vas omiljeni koktel? ili je u trenutku kada pocinje SF jedino in pice pivo?

#6 Guest_Ninna_*

Guest_Ninna_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 13:38

QUOTE(msmodesty @ 9 Jun 2006, 12:45)
a sta je angostura bitters?

Angostura Bitter

Named after a town in Venezuela and made in Trinidad from roots, bark, leaves, and alcohol. The exact contents are a well kept secret, but rumours say it's over 40 different ingredients.

Angostura Bitter was originally developed in 1824 by Dr. J. Siegert, who intended it for use as a tonic to treat fatigue and stomach problems.

It is used in small amounts to lend an aromatic and slightly bitter element to mixed drinks. It is best known as the essential ingredient of the popular cocktail called the Manhattan.

-Ovaj recept by Joe D samo je jedna od varijacija ovog fenomenalnog mixa i mislim da u ovoj je mozda malo previse mente.Odlicno je sto je imas svezu, i ako imas nerava pokusaj da je iscepas na uzduzne listice, to ce izvuci jos vise iz mente i
takodje, ne preteruj sa angosturom.Par kapi, kao sto pise.
Imas je u svakoj iole snadbevenijoj samiski u Londonu.Ako si jos uvek tamo.

Cheers, msmodesty... wink.gif

Attached Files

#7 Joe D

Joe D
  • Members
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 14:14

QUOTE(msmodesty @ 9 Jun 2006, 14:32)
nego, koji je vas omiljeni koktel? ili je u trenutku kada pocinje SF jedino in pice pivo?

Kada pravim koktele(amaterki, naravno), omlijena mi je Pina Colada, nju ne mozes da upropastis jeftinijim sastojcima. U izlasku retko pijem koktele, a preferiram nesto jace, tipa Long Island-a.

#8 I feel good

I feel good
  • Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 17:15

Dajte neke linkove za "recepte" za koktele.

#9 nickie

nickie
  • Members
  • 6,347 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 15:16

QUOTE(I feel good @ 23 Jun 2006, 17:15)
Dajte neke linkove za "recepte" za koktele.

Evo jednog wink.gif

Cocktails

#10 martinj

martinj
  • Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:00

Nesto sam petljao po netu i naleteo na Rubin...

Vredi pogledati link "Degustaciona soba"...

#11 Pauly Ester

Pauly Ester
  • Members
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 22:49

QUOTE(msmodesty @ 9 Jun 2006, 10:51)
Da, da, znam, odes na internet i kazes "mojito" i oni ti daju.....1000 recepata. Ok, to je problem interneta, ali to ne resava problem - naci dobar, proveren recept, za koji ce neko da ti kaze "probao sam, odlican je". Ponekad samo citajuci listu sastojaka spopadne me muka - nikad ne znam da li se neko samo salio ili je to "za stvarno"

Eksperimentisanje daje uvek dobre rezultate, kojih se najcesece posle ni ne secam...

...a forumasima verujem  ohmy.gif  sala  smile.gif

E, sad, ako neko zna (ako se neko seca smile.gif koliko ide cega u mojito bila bih mu zahvalna (prvimo rostilj u nedelju...a komsinici basta puna nane...

Pogledaj ovu internet stranicu, tu ces naci profesionalne recepte za sjajna mesana pica koja mozes sama da napravis:

www.cocktailbar.co.yu

Mojito:

sok 1/2 limete
1 barska kasicica secera u prahu
6cl belog ruma (po mogucnosti kubanskog, Havana Club)
soda
grancica nane

Dobro izmesati secer i cedjeni sok limete u velikoj highball casi (26,6cl casa) Ubaciti listice nane i izgnjeciti ih, dodati (iscedjenu) polovinu limete. Napuniti mrvljenim ledom, dodati rum, izmesati. Dodati malo soda vode, ukrasiti grancicom nane (mente).

Limetu ne mozes zameniti obicnim limunom, niti mozes sodu zameniti mineralnom vodom. Limetu mozes kupiti u mega-marketima, soda vodu prodaju vinski podrumi.

Edited by Topgun33, 13 August 2006 - 23:15.

#12 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:38

Natural Daïquiri

In a shaker / Cocktail glass

Ingredients:

- 1.3 oz of light rum
- 0.7 oz of lime juice
- 0.2 oz of sugar syrup

Preparation: Shake the ingredients!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Daïquiri's story

The Canchánchara

The combination of two thirds of rum and one third of lemon juice was an efficient cure for the thirst of the Cuban combatants fighting against the Spanish colonial army during the second part of the 19th century. It was an excellent painkiller for the injured persons. There is why a bottle of Canchánchara was often seeing hung at the saddle of the soldiers' mount. From that time, it has been a synonym of the struggle of the Cuban people for their independence.

The Natural Daïquiri

Version Nr 1
----------------------
At the beginning of the 20th century, the engineer Pagliuchi visited an iron mine called Daïquiri at the east of Cuba. He questioned the American engineer Jennings S. Cox about the work of the mine because he wanted to exploit deserted mines in the area of Cobre (near Santiago de Cuba).
At the end of the day of work ended Pagliuchi suggested having a drink. The legend says that in Cox's storeroom there were only rum, lemons and sugar. They mixed these elements in a shaker with ice.
"What is this cocktail called?" asked Pagliuchi. "It has no name - so it must be a rum sour", answered Cox. Pagliuchi retorted that "this name isn't worthy of such a fine and delicious cocktail. We'll call it Daïquiri.
This was the birth of a great classic...

Version Nr 2
-----------------------
In 1898 the American troops, under the command of general Shafter, landed in the south-east region of the Daïquiri area (there still a beach which bears this name near Santiago de Cuba) to intervene in the war between Cuba, Spain and the United States. The general was fat. It was impossible for him to ride a horse and had to be transported in a cart pulled by a team of horses.
In addition he made a lot of mistakes during the Cuban campaigns. In spite of his faults, Shafter was an inveterate gourmet. He didn't take long time to discover the preferred drink of Cuban patriots, a mixture of rum, lemon juice and sugar. Tasting it he declared: "Only one ingredient is missing: ice".

The real origin of Daïquiri can be attributed to one or the other of these legends. It's probable that each one contains an element of truth.
Today this cocktail is known under the name of the Natural Daïquiri.

Daïquiri Floridita
-----------------------
It was probably Emilio Gonzälez, a cantinero (bartender), of Spanish origin who introduced the formula of the cocktail to the capital (at the Plaza Hotel). What is certain, is that the person who made it famous was the cantinero Constantino Ribalaigua Vert - El Grande Constante - in the bar where he worked, "El Floridita" which was afterwards nicknamed "La Cuna del Daïquiri" (The Cradle of the Daïquiri).
Constante tried and changed three different recipes before to attaining the perfection with the fourth version. He named it The Daïquiri Floridita". To prepare his cocktail, Constante imported from the United States a machine "Flak Mark" brand ice crushing machine. He built a metal box with the bottom pierced with holes, which kept the crushed ice in good condition.
He added crushed ice and five drops of Marasquin to the recipes of Pagliuchi. He mixed these ingredients in an electric blender and served the drink well cooled in a frosted glass. The strict observation of the mixing time and of the proportions gives to the Daïquiri Floridita its characteristic density, its unique texture and its inimitable taste.
From the time of Constante and for more than half a century, the tradition was kept preciously, passed from cantineros to cantineros.
Because of this tradition or thank to the ability of the cantineros, or the atmosphere and the personality of the place, the Daïquiris, which are prepared at the Floridita, have a unique taste. They are still different from those we can find elsewhere.

Papa Hem
---------------
In 1932 the American novelist fished swordfish on board the "Anita" on the open sea of the north coast of Cuba. The same year, he settled at Ambos Mundos hotel on number 153 of Obispo Street. He enjoyed the most beautiful view of the city and the bay.

This place, bathed in the breeze from the sea, was ideal for writing. He began the final version of his work, "For Whom the Bells Toll", two hundred meters from this bar which was to become one of the most famous in the world, largely thanks to the ritual and almost daily presence, at its bar, of the future Nobel Prize. During all of this period, and until the end of his life, Hemingway resided in Havana. It's at this time that he discovered the Floridita and its Daïquiri.

One morning, Hemingway was walking in Obispo Street, one of the busiest streets in Havana, where both the Floridita and the Ambos Mundos Hotel are located. Coming to the corner of Obispo and Monserrate Streets, he couldn't resist the charm of the Floridita, which called him with its munificent bar of precious hard wood. The open doors invited him to come in.

Antonio Meilán (The cousin of the wife of Constante, the creator of the Daïquiri Floridita) says that Hemingway came into the bar to go to the toilet. When he came out, the drinks that everyone was drinking attracted him. He tasted one and said: "That's good but I prefer it without sugar and double rum". So, Constante prepared it to his taste and served it to him saying. "There it is Papa". That's how the cocktail, which was named after him - the Papa Hemingway - was born. Later grapefruit juice was added and that gave the "Hemingway Special". Some people preferred it even to cocktails like the Daïquiri or the Mojito.

From that day, he did neither wish nor was able to separate himself from the Floridita and its Daïquiri. He came every morning about ten o'clock. He settled on his stand, number one, at the corner of the bar. He asked his driver to buy the newspaper at the Plaza Hotel at hundred meters from the Floridita.

The Floridita became also an experience that he offered to his friends who passed in the island. He brought, among others, the Duke of Windsor, Gene Tunney, Jean-Paul Sartre, Gary Cooper, Luis Miguel Dominguin, Ava Gardner, Tennessee Williams, Spencer Tracy?

Today, in the Floridita, on the wall, above his favourite place, there is the bronze bust inaugurated in 1954 for his Nobel Prize of literature. His seat, protected by a chain, remains forever unoccupied.

#13 Maltese

Maltese
  • Banned
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:52

White Russian by minie me

1 mera slatke pavlake
1 mera Kahlua
2 mere vodke

Nek i ostali sastojci osim leda budu ladni, jer celed popucati u toku mesanja i raspasce se. Pri miksanju nece napraviti malu penu od s.pavlake na vrhu, brzo se ce se otopiti i uzitak ce biti slab.

Sipati sastojke i tri kocke leda da bi se napravila mala pena, izsejkati ih. U casi jos dodati jednu dve kocke i slamku.

Sve strpati u bilo koju cse, ja volem u ovakoj

Edited by Maltese, 14 August 2006 - 16:23.

#14 Zverilla

Zverilla
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:40

QUOTE(Ramones)
Tanqueray and tonic's my favorite drink
I don't like anything colored pink
That just stinks...it's not for me

@topgun - zar nije sodavoda obicna cesmovaca s mnogo ugljendioksida? i u cemu je onda razlika izmedju nje i jako gazirane mineralne vode?

ps. ipak vise volim Gin Fizz od tonik varijante smile.gif nema boljeg letnjeg koktela!

#15 Pauly Ester

Pauly Ester
  • Members
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 17:21

QUOTE(Zverilla @ 15 Aug 2006, 12:40)
QUOTE(Ramones)
Tanqueray and tonic's my favorite drink
I don't like anything colored pink
That just stinks...it's not for me

@topgun - zar nije sodavoda obicna cesmovaca s mnogo ugljendioksida? i u cemu je onda razlika izmedju nje i jako gazirane mineralne vode?

ps. ipak vise volim Gin Fizz od tonik varijante smile.gif nema boljeg letnjeg koktela!

Soda voda treba da im a mnogo ugljendioksida. Problem je sto mineralne vode sadrze mnogo minerala u sebi a to moze da utice na ukus. Bitno je da soda voda ima malo natriuma. U sustini je moguce koristiti i mineralnu vodu neutralnog ukusa...