Photo

Grazie Dio

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#31 SkewSoul

SkewSoul
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 15:23

Ovacije Cassanu, a zvizdali mu do pre nedelju dana. Sada mora pasti gol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jbg, potpisao je novi ugovor! Kratak je put od idola do izdajnika, i nazad! :lol:

Ajmo sada preokret!!!

#32 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 15:55

Izgleda da je na pomolu jos jedno razocaranje. Posle odlicnog nastupa protiv Regine, sada totalno neocekivan poraz od Udinezea. Igleda da smo promasili brdo prilika pred kraj tekme.

Cassano koliko ja znam jos uvek nije stavio potpis na novi ugovor. Ja tu necu da se bavim spekulacijama, jer bar sto se tice Cassana spreman sam na svako iznenadjene.

#33 SkewSoul

SkewSoul
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 16:02

Izgleda da je na pomolu jos jedno razocaranje. Posle odlicnog nastupa protiv Regine, sada totalno neocekivan poraz od Udinezea. Igleda da smo promasili brdo prilika pred kraj tekme.

Cassano koliko ja znam jos uvek nije stavio potpis na novi ugovor. Ja tu necu da se bavim spekulacijama, jer bar sto se tice Cassana spreman sam na svako iznenadjene.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Udinese nam stvarno ne leži... Em nam je trener neko ko ih najbolje poznaje jer im je bivši trener, em je njima trener naš vatreni navijač Cosmi, i opet izgubismo na Olimpicu od njih. Katastrofa. Jebi ga, idemo dalje, 2 kola od 38...

Što se tiče Cassana, nije još ništa zvanično, ali:

Cassano Agrees To Roma Contract Extension!-Report
Goal.com

Incredible developments in the Roma-Cassano saga.
The two parties were supposed to meet tomorrow, but reports coming out of Rome are suggesting that the meeting between the Bari-born Peter Pan, his agent Bozzo, and the Roma management took place this morning.

It appers the sides reached an agreement on a contract renewal, and that an official announcement will be made later today or tomorrow.

Few would have prognosticated this outcome after this summer’s rows between Cassano and his teammates, made even worse by the frequent jeers the Roma fans dedicated to a player they once loved.

#34 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 16:07

Znam i ja sam citao vesti sa istog sajta i nadam se da ce se obistiniti

Ajde nek mi samo neko odgovori u vezi pitanja za fan club.

Jel to postoji u Beogradu ili ne?

#35 Rocker

Rocker
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 16:37

nema takvog kluba,ali ako hoces mozemo da napravimo roma srpski forum...ja pravim i dizajniram sjajno forume...

#36 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 16:48

Pa hajde.

Svi strani Romini forumi su mi posle kraceg ili duzeg perioda postali smor, jer nema zabara. Jedini na kojem jos uvek bitisem je u stvari guestbook na www.asroma-addict.com . Tu ima likova koji se stvarno razumeju u fudbal i koji imaju dosta informacija, pa je korisno ponekada banuti i cisto saznati nesto novo.

Kapiram da ako napravis taj forum ce isti posle nekoga vremena prerasti u fan klub.

#37 wrongdoer

wrongdoer
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:08

A ima li među vama nekih srećnika koji su gledali uživo tekme, ili samo na malim ekranima..... :lol:

#38 SkewSoul

SkewSoul
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:26

Soccernet

Serie A Week 2 - 11/9/05 (14.00 UK)
Roma 0 - 1 Udinese
Muntari 32 (U)
Stadio Olimpico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Spalletti's reunion with his old club was a painful affair, as Udinese leave the Stadio Olimpico with a victory that could prove crucial for fourth place.

There were many layers to this encounter at the Stadio Olimpico. Luciano Spalletti faced the club he walked out on in bitter circumstances this summer, while Vincent Candela returned to face his former teammates. Udinese boss Serse Cosmi is also a lifelong Roma fan who was tipped for Spalletti's job before eventually replacing him at the Stadio Friuli. Perhaps above all else, this was also a head to head battle for the fourth Champions League spot.

Once again, contract rebel Antonio Cassano was left on the bench in favour of Rodrigo Taddei in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Udinese came here to attack with three men upfront and Vincenzo Iaquinta's free kick was deflected over by Samuel Kuffour.

Roma wasted a golden opportunity to score soon after when Vincenzo Montella sprung the offside trap, but he practically passed the ball to the goalkeeper when it might have been easier to score.

Montella turned wide from another promising position, then Gianluca Curci was forced to leap out in order to turn Candela's cross off Iaquinta's feet.

The deadlock was eventually broken by Udinese after 32 minutes. Curci was at full stretch, but could not get a hand to Sulley Ali Muntari's deflected strike from the edge of the box. Daniele De Rossi's heel pushed the flight of the ball just beyond Curci's reach.

There was controversy when Di Natale requested a penalty for Christian Panucci's handling offence, but the defender was on the ground and the only obstacle remaining between the Udinese star and Curci.

Curci was again tested by an Antonio Di Natale header, though Roma continued to waste good chances, as Montella's cut-back was too far away from both Amantino Mancini and Taddei.

Totti saw his right-footed free kick come back off the defensive wall and immediately aimed a left-foot missile just over the bar.

Shabani Nonda replaced the disappointing Montella for the second half. It seemed to wake them up, as within the next 90 seconds there were two great Morgan De Sanctis saves on a pair of De Rossi headers from point-blank range on Totti set-pieces.

On 50 minutes Nonda gathered a throw-in and shook the side-netting, giving some people in the stadium the impression of a goal. Antonio Cassano came on soon after and was applauded by the home fans, as this week he is expected to sign a new contract with Roma.

Nonda was impressive and had a good chance closed down by some desperate defending, but Cassano skipped through the Udinese defence combining with Totti, only for the captain to scuff the ball when he only had to tap it in.

Udinese thought they'd doubled their lead on 67 minutes, but it was correctly disallowed for Iaquinta's offside position on a Di Natale pass.

Kuffour required a goalline clearance after Iaquinta's chip had beaten Curci at the near post, though the Italian international did not seem to be convinced of his scoring chances.

Udinese should have sealed up the points eight minutes from time with a classic counter-attack, but Iaquinta was greedy and went for goal instead of passing across to the better placed Stefano Mauri.

Mauri had his own chance soon after, his long-range effort pushed round the post by Curci.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma: Curci; Panucci, Kuffour, Chivu, Cufre (Cassano 54); Perrotta (Alvarez 77), De Rossi; Mancini, Totti, Taddei; Montella (Nonda 46)

Udinese: De Sanctis; Felipe, Natali, Juarez; Zenoni, Muntari (Mauri 63), Obodo, Candela; Di Michele (Vidigal 46), Iaquinta, Di Natale (Barreto 85)

Ref: Messina

Channel 4

Roma 0-1 Udinese

ROME, September 11 (Serie A) - Sulley Muntari ruined the day for former boss Luciano Spalletti by scoring a first-half goal to fire Udinese to victory over Roma.

Roma bossed the early going, but the Ghana midfielder struck in the 31st minute as the Friuli outfit claimed their second triumph in as many Serie A matches.

Spalletti was the leading topic in the build-up to the game as he guided Udinese to a fourth place finish last season before leaving in the summer to take the reins of the Giallorossi.

Sunday was the first meeting for Spalletti against his old team.

Bianconero boss Serse Cosmi, who praised his predecessor after Udinese's victory in the Champions League qualifiers, now has four wins as the boss of the north-east club.

The game had been important for the Roma fans for they had not seen their side win at the Stadio Olimpico in Serie A since March of last season.

They were optimistic after Roma's 3-0 success at Reggina in the opening week of the campaign, and the home side did have the brighter start on Sunday.

Last season's goalscoring sensation Vincenzo Montella found himself in a one-on-one with Morgan De Sanctis in the 15th minute but hit his shot straight at the Udinese goalkeeper and he cleared easily with his right foot.

Montella again put De Sanctis under pressure from close range but his shot went wide of Udinese's left post.

With Roma playing at their best but with no goals to show for their effort, they were hit with a sucker punch.

Muntari's long distance strike was deflected by Daniele De Rossi and there was nothing goalkeeper Gianluca Curci could do to avoid the ball going between the posts.

Roma reacted immediately and were unlucky not to level the scores after Montella crossed into the area but no team-mate was able to connect.

Udinese then could have extended their advantage before the break with Antonio Di Natale unleashing a powerful strike but it smashed off the crossbar.

Though Montella had threatened, Spalletti elected to take him off at half-time and introduce Shabani Nonda.

The Romans played with a sense of urgency and soon after the restart almost equalised but De Sanctis twice made excellent saves from Daniele De Rossi's close-range headers.

In the 55th minute, Spalletti finally brought on Antonio Cassano, who reportedly will end all discussions about his future by extending his contract with the Giallorossi this week.

Spalletti chose not to play the talented but temperamental striker at Reggina and was criticised for that decision later.

The Italian striker replaced Leandro Cufre and soon showed his skill, losing his marker before sending a fantastic ball into the box to an unmarked Franceso Totti only for the club captain to send the ball wide.

Udinese thought they had doubled their lead after a goal by Vincenzo Iaquinta but video replay showed he was offside.

The visitors managed to hold off Roma's late advances for the victory.

Confidence will be high on Wednesday in Udine when Cosmi and Co host Panathinaikos in the Champions League.

Eurosport

Bittersweet reunion for Spalletti

Roma boss Luciano Spalletti faces his former club Udinese on Sunday still seething over his departure. Spalletti guided the unfashionable Udine side to a surprise fourth-placed finish and a Champions League place last season, before opting to head for the challenge of resuscitating Roma.

Spalletti guided the unfashionable Udine side to a surprise fourth-placed finish and a Champions League place last season, before opting to head for the challenge of resuscitating Roma.

But as he prepares the giallorossi for the game, the new man in charge at the Olimpico says his tug-of-war departure from Udinese and the behaviour of club president Giampaolo Pozzo still rankles.

"Giampaolo Pozzo aimed several insults at me that it will be very difficult to forget or forgive," said Spalletti. "It was easy for Pozzo to say certain things to the fans and picture me as a demon, but I have always treated him with respect, perhaps more than he showed me."

But Spalletti admitted he was looking forward to seeing many of the players he was able to inspire to new heights last term, and conceded he was fortunate to have gotten the Roma job ahead of the man who ultimately replaced him at the Friuli, Serse Cosmi.

"It will be a very difficult game against a team that always knows what it wants," Spalletti said. "Serse Cosmi is a great professional and I know he's a lifelong Roma fan who perhaps wanted my job. I guess it just means I was luckier than him this summer."

Spalletti will be without injured defensive pair Philippe Mexes and Luigi Sartor, so Sammy Kuffour and Cristian Chivu will continue as the central defensive pairing.

But Antonio Cassano - who missed the opening day win against Reggina - is again likely to miss out on a place in the starting line-up, despite contract talks between the temperamental ex-Bari forward and the club.

"I will continue to treat Cassano the same as any of my players," declared Spalletti. "What does irritate me is that Roma won 3-0 at Reggina and all anyone wanted to talk about was Cassano, not the fact that we got the three points without him."

Udinese boss Cosmi - who saw his side squeeze past Empoli 1-0 on the opening day - is without the injured Gian Piero Pinzi and Valerio Bertotto.

#39 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:37

Ja sam na zalost u Rimu bio pre dve godine, ali u leto, tako da nisam imao priliku da pogledam niti jednu Rominu tekmu. Na svu srecu bio sam na stadionu i u Rominim sopovima kojih imas nekoliko u Rimu.

Na stadionu sam inace gledao, verovao ili ne, operetu: Slepi mis" i to sa Rominog juga. Skapirali ljudi da je interesovanje preveliko pa da bi iz tog razloga bilo najbolje da opereta bude odigrana na stadionu. Eto kod nas su na stadionu huligani, a kod njih pored huligana sa vremena na vreme i opera. :lol: . Naravno stadion nije bio pun, samo je jedna tribina otvorena i to Romin jug.

Najblize sto je Roma bila nasoj zemlji u zadnje vreme bio je Split prosle sezone i Makedonija dve sezone ranije, cini mi se.

Ja nisam otisao niti na jednu tekmu, ali sam zato imao srece da pricam sa ljudima koji su osamdesetih odavde isli cesto u Rim da gledaju Romu. Ludilo je slusati te price iz perioda kada je problem huligana na stadionima u Italiji dosegao vrhunac . Slusas kako je funkcionisao CUCS i koliki su uticaj imali na Zvezdin sever i kako su svi sekli vene za Giuzepe Gianinijem, kao sto to danas cine za Totijem.

Jedan od tih ljudi je i pomenuti vlasnk Roma cafe Belgrado.

#40 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:50

Ocigledno je da Nonda treba da igra od pocetka, a da Vincenzo treba malo da odmori, ma koliko mi to bilo tesko da priznam. Nadam se da ce ova dileja Cassano potpisati taj ugovor tako da imamo jednu brigu manje.

#41 woocheeZZa

woocheeZZa
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 13:00

vincenzo, slicne su nam sudbine... :lol:

vecni grad sam konacno posetio ovo leto, najpametnije sto se na olimpicu desavalo je koncert u2, ali je bio sold-out. no, za prvo upoznavanje sa gradom je bilo super, a na tekme obavezno treba krenuti, zato sam i pokrenuo ovaj topic - da se formira ekipa! i sa vardarom i sa hajdukom je bilo iste sezone, pretprosle. ko zna, mozda budemo imali neke koristi od cigana i grobara...

fan club... kul. bitno je da se skupi nas 4-5 za hard core ekipu, da prica zazivi, posle ce sve ici lakse. mozemo osnovati neformalni club, mozemo oformiti ngo za sta nam treba deset ljudi, a mozemo i da se uclanimo u jednu od dve asocijacije rominih navijaca: a.i.r.c. ili u.t.r. da ne bude zabune, to nisu tifo udruzenja sa curva sud, vec klubovi navijaca u kojima imas i matorce, decu itd, a ima ih po svim svetskon gradovima.

sajt/forum - super je rockeru sto si ti neki hacker, jer nam je za fan club naravno bitno i da imamo neki coolishitj sajt.

fenomenalna je informacija da postoji romanisticki caffe u bgd, to stvarno nisam znao!!! :lol:

fora je da se skupimo, pa cemo napraviti ratni plan. postoji ambasada rome u bgd, odmah preko puta italijanske u bircaninovoj, a to je moja garsonjera. zasto je zovem ambasadom naseg kluba? e, to mora da se vidi! B)

Edited by woocheeZZa, 12 September 2005 - 13:04.

#42 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 13:42

Taj kafe kod kalenica je onakakav kakav se samo pozeleti moze, ali samo sto se tice izgleda. Celi je kafic u giallorosso boji, oblepljen slikama i zastavama. Cak su i devojke koje rade obucene u crvene majce sa znakom kao sto je moj avatar.
Problem je u tome sto vlasnki voli Romu, ali osim izgleda kafic je smor. Svakog vikenda tu mozes cuti lika koji svira za sintisajzerom, sto je meni :lol: :lol: , a i ekipa je totalno fancy . Pored toga nema organizovanog gledanja Rominih tekmi, niti dolaze neki likovi koji posebno vole Romu, sto sam sve saznao iz price sa vlasnikom.

Zbog svega toga ostaje nam samo da se sami organizujemo. Naravno tamo mozemo uvek da odemo da vidite kako kafe izgleda.

Poseti asroma-addict.com, tamo otidni u sop i pogledaj za kakve smesne pare mozemo da narucimo prelepe zastave. Ne znam sta imas od rekvizita, ali ja samo posedujem salove.

#43 woocheeZZa

woocheeZZa
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 14:08

ma znas sta - kafici zive onako kakvu ekipu imaju. vazno je da se skontamo sa gazdom i da krenemo tamo redovno, samim tim cemo i mesto pretvoriti u urbanu varijantu i to je to... samo treba vremena. jedva cekam da vidim taj ficka!

sto se tice preliminarnih razgovora i upoznavanja, ukoliko ti i rocker imate danas i sutra vremena, sibnite mi sa pm neke vase kontakte, pa da dodjete da vidite ambasadu, a posle mozemo i u ficka...

na asroma-addict sam redovan godinama na forumu - mislim da gresis sto postujes samo u guestbooku, posto na forumu ima skroz ok likova. upoznao sam i dvojicu iz hrvatske, koji su raspolozeni za saradnju...

Edited by woocheeZZa, 12 September 2005 - 15:17.

#44 SkewSoul

SkewSoul
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:47

Juče je bila promocija dresova za kup Uefa, i još jedanput je potvrđeno da smo klub koji uvek ima najlepše i najavangardnije dresove, što me čini ponosnim! Beli je zaista prelep, pa sam sada u dilemi da li da naručim crveni iz Serie A ili ovaj... Hmmm, sve mi se čini da će kolekcija biti bogatija za oba... Za svaki slučaj :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 13:09

Kada sam video ove dresove, poceo je da mi se dize. Naruci ovaj za kup UEFA, mislim da niko nema lepsi dres u Evropi.